Which Faction Event do you want to see next?

Prev1
cosmicturtle333
5004 posts Member
edited March 2016
Obviously there are also Jawa and Tuskens, so just post if you want them.
We probably won't see another Jedi event for a while, so they're out.
My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.

Which Faction Event do you want to see next? 207 votes

Sith
24%
XyoIricsdarksideStevoUshoBoro_Smooth1ThelubricantNutteralexDarth_MangoHarfoushBNCSRobbathehuttunit900000Biel_StarboyCalus_78Beermoose_606HendijuMultarThorius_Antares_2605d4rkman 50 votes
Empire
7%
ReddplagueTheRenegadeHuitzyMittensjoelightyearSupremeNerfherder17InternetSwagCaroCanonEebersBlueDemonZemynAeroHamSandwichMasterSplinter 15 votes
Rebels
14%
BarrokspeZialiZtWildcats1203ViperishDashRendarByzantineByronM9silentKamikazeRhombusHershBathensPhippsToonnybigspring78Tromedlov13LaLiamSpartamajTheBinderQleakheroeskageZ_CavaricciMo_liza 30 votes
Nightsisters
9%
scubaStekcir_LeinadEnigmaticiencosmicturtle333stupidfatfoolStarSonDanTomEikasCurryFoojHeisenNortikka_aikarajuuSonofnoobAchillesAstrisV1p3rdyn4styHarmakhisVallisBax_ItarabngmanDocturnalShanedorn74 20 votes
Scoundrels
10%
NessusChiron74EM650Chewy_Johnson68comandabenbenacrowBrobiWanKenobirosigodHeezyyyyJayBeefedKYLO_SAM84111Nate111RAYRAYQuigonlivesNightwingTRBlankenshipbroTynecastleOpreichChewieforlifeDarthCrispiusScott1138 21 votes
First Order
9%
Syth_HunterPrimeTimeAggropoxLordStylingDaysOfYoreOwexBaillSlylerBoba_The_FetterWildGruntDarth_OzallocPetrozzaFoomerangBostonmessBalthasariusFirstOrderedGonzalo1495JediTaxCollectorrainprograndmaster1985 19 votes
Droids
6%
HBu3NoPogbawalkyourpathSlevinBurgerslider13Megadeth3700Graffix460DiraanBigalItsJarJarBinkzRenanFilipeChicken_nugget_ninjaTheHomieFrost 13 votes
Clone
6%
slashy42MurderholePerongelukEleiemLegoLegs_JumbuckJediCookieCrisppJensxnJaquizz1616PotatoManLRMoserHandoOhnaka6Caspian_LynnMesthesi 14 votes
Ewok
5%
FantazyHammerHeadWazlinskiJuan123SnakeBrandiecardozaboy2sokPredianSikhoKexchokladTSWPandaman 11 votes
Resistance
6%
SubwayRayKAULIAnubisAwakened1130USAmazingJenkins15StarNickRulexDrMageSoul_JahPikasietLevel_PadawanNightBaristaevanbioChivesHere_ 14 votes

Replies

• Options
    Rebels
    But it should be only playable on MS hardware.
  • Options
    Sith
    The release of another sith would be cool, but old school rebel/empire would be cool to see another toon as well.
  • Options
    Empire
    Apple funded empire event
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Clone
    We need a way to get Cody IMO.
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Options
    Tusken! >:)
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • OmarFPG
    458 posts Member
    Options
    Events not based on factions. Those are boring, the event itself are just a couple of fights. The real deal is having farmed / geared the characters of said faction in advance / in time. Or dedicate a lot of time and effort (and maybe money) to do so quickly, driving you away from your regular goal farming duties.

Meh.
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • BNCS
    75 posts Member
    Options
    Sith
    Sith! We need The Emperor!
  • Options
    Rebels
    A rebel event would be great, even if I am not prepared. I would love a way to get rebel Jedi Luke, or ROTJ Luke. My 2 cents
  • Tromedlov13
    1559 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Rebels
    Anything would be awesome as long as it is not nightsisters .. Just kidding

You being the resident nightsisters person I expected this poll to have only one choice :wink:

I'm pretty sure after scoundrel, the next one will be either rebel or empire/sith (though it would be nice if some of the empire toons were more easibly farmable lol)
    "I find your lack of faith disturbing" - Darth Vader
  • Nutteralex
    449 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Sith
    I want Sith but I think if there was a nightsisters event I think I'd be more prepared than a lot of people.
  • Options
    Nightsisters
    Night sisters of course... everyone knows how cool the Jedi or the Sith are, but few can appreciate the awe inspiring power of the NightSisters in battle.
  • KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Resistance
    A mixed event with 2 factions!
    Jedi vs sith, empire vs rebels, resistance vs FO, jawas vs droids, nightsisters... mmmm no nightsister event xD
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Sith
    Anything BUT scoundrels. Honestly, there isn't a single scoundrel who is useful in any area of the game, save for cannon fodder in GW.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Empire
    Empire..

Time Vader was brought into the game in a meaningful way... 7* Vader to counter the 7* Yoda.
  • Options
    Nightsisters
    Nightsisters please
  • Options
    Scoundrels
    I'm keen for a Scoundrel event for sure, i've been starring Boba Fett since i started the game and he's almost 6* haha
  • Options
    Empire
    Empire to get Palpatine
  • Options
    Sith
    People in this game are so d u m b.

Darth Sidious IS the Emperor. We have him already.
  • Options
    Sith
    Ncdtjvxdhv
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Sith
    Zakhary wrote: »

First off, there is no need to name call.

Secondly, Palpatine, while technically the same "person" has been data mined as a separate character in-game, with different abilities and some really nice synergies.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options
    Nightsisters

Nope
    1WbSxHEh.jpg
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • VIII
    495 posts Member
    Options
    Sith
    Looking at at all these factions(teams), their should be one different event every month, with the addition of new bundles to purchase for that event, and a lot more aurodium type packs released as well.
    [SöD]
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Nightsisters

Darth Vader IS Anakin Sykwalker and guess what ... "both" are in game :open_mouth: (Ani just a Clone? :tongue:)
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options

maybe you´re the d u m b one here, the version of Darth Sidious that we have is prior to the existence of the Empire, so he´s not the Emperor. Simple as.
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    Nightsisters
    At Topic: Mother Talzin
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Scoundrels
    It was already datamined. The Scoundrel event will be iOS only. You will be able to buy a pack with Nute, Greedo and Lando full characters for $24.99. The event will run one week and give 1.5M credits, 40 Lvl III ability mats and a bunch of other shards and training droids. Too bad it is iOS only, I don't agree with these platform exclusive events.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Rebels
    I said Rebels because I want LS Luke. I also want the Emperor, but currently neither the Sith nor the Empire has a team for f2p players. If there was a combined Sith and Empire event to unlock the Emperor that would be my first choice.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Sith
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    It was already datamined. The Scoundrel event will be iOS only. You will be able to buy a pack with Nute, Greedo and Lando full characters for $24.99. The event will run one week and give 1.5M credits, 40 Lvl III ability mats and a bunch of other shards and training droids. Too bad it is iOS only, I don't agree with these platform exclusive events.

As an Android user, I am totally okay with this. :)

• Devour
    262 posts Member
    Options
    Can you see it? Resistance bundle pack? 5 Finn shards, 1shard each of Poe, Resistance trooper/pilot, and a digital picture of a Rey shard, 40 crystals, 10 level 1 ability mats, 100 1-star training droids, and 7-THOUSAND credits $99.99 US.
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »

If you try to troll do it less obvious...