New Galactic Legends

Replies

• Options
    All the rewards from the re-tuned Galactic Challenges will make gearing up all these requirements a piece of cake.
  • EAS
    89 posts Member
    Options
    I have rey and kylo ....the worst experience in my 5 years playing this game ...and whenever you thought 2020 couldnt get worse this guys come up with this
  • Options
    Since he not only has no actual combat scenes in the sequel trilogy but actually avoids combat specifically, is he going to be a GL that doesn't attack, similar to 3PO, Wat, Hoda and MoM?
  • Boomer8800
    408 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    I'm really disappointed that both GL's at least unlocked are not required for these. This would of kept players on a same path of unlocking toons so to not "skip ahead" to get these and not Rey and SLKR. Bad move on CG's part..
    wl69kq1w4pt2.jpg
  • JacenRoe
    3016 posts Member
    Options
    BioHazard wrote: »
    Thoughts on the new galactic legends?

FML
  • Options
    Lol last movie is the standard for legends
  • Options
    AM2Rainman wrote: »
    Since he not only has no actual combat scenes in the sequel trilogy but actually avoids combat specifically, is he going to be a GL that doesn't attack, similar to 3PO, Wat, Hoda and MoM?

You might be right... they BOTH could be non-attacking GLs!
  • Malevolan
    370 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Not really giving me any reason to reinstall the game, not when you're permanently going to be at a disadvantage if you HATE the sequel trilogy and don't want any sequel trilogy characters. Why couldn't the next set of GL's be OT or even Prequel Trilogy?
  • Options
    Lol last movie is the standard for legends

In order to qualify for Galactic Legend status, you must have appeared in the final Disney atrocity. Permeated with the stink of corporate marketing.

Just waiting for the return of JKL to complete my SWGOH experience.
  • Options
    Here's another thought, so at first im leaning towards gl jml since i went slkr first and i need some better lightside toons for geo tb, but then i thought i might have to keep going darkside since gl rey/ jml would probably be invincible in arena/tw/gac. Who are you leaning towards going for first?

I have Kylo and I'm going for Luke first (unless the reqs turn out to lean heavily in Zombie Palp's favor compared to my roster already) so that I have one on each side.
  • Valeran
    119 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    Fix the Galactic Challenges first (Rebel boost for Old Republic era? Really??) make it have decent rewards, give more stun guns in stores/rewards, make store packs worthy instead of spending 1200+ crystal to have a 90% roll for worthless 5 **** shards and people may be a bit more happy with this game...!
  • Options
    I don't like it. the 4 strongest characters in the game will all be Disney characters. They didn't even name them right. It's Jedi Master Jake Skywalker. And Eternal Emperor is Vitiate, not Palpetine.
  • Options
    Who knows what to make of this until the kits are reveal and full requirements. Even though I hate the GLs, if they are going to be in the game I would rather have choices. I have SLKR and don't want to farm Rey. I think I may go for Master Luke instead.
  • Options
    Omg I am smiling ear to ear right now.
  • Options
    personally i love the chase.. i love collecting characters and gearing them.. that is the main reason why I play.. So actually very happily a new set of meta GL's are coming out.
  • Options
    GL Vader with GL... Leia???
  • Options
    I didn’t expect new GLs to be released this soon.

And some of requirements isn’t available to farm yet. One isn’t even released yet!

At least us F2P can wait and see which one is better! LOL
  • Options
    I’m mostly annoyed that the first 4 GL are from the worst Trilogy. Like why on earth couldn’t they have released that JKL kit as Mace and then made this set of GL be JKL and Jabba?

Meh. Oh well... I no longer expect much of anything from this game.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    Vendi1983 wrote: »
    2 toons left for GL Kylo. Figures...

Haha. 3 ultimate tokens left to finish glrey. F2p.

Does sting a bit to know im lmost done with my second gl and here come 2 more
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options
    khdelboy wrote: »
    I didn’t expect new GLs to be released this soon.

And some of requirements isn’t available to farm yet. One isn’t even released yet!

At least us F2P can wait and see which one is better! LOL

Yep.

The other thing we got is some of it is also in the jkl needed characters too. Just higher relic
  • khdelboy
    754 posts Member
    edited August 2020
    Options
    To think about it, Ahnald will be happy as he reliced most of his Empire toons already and as well the Luke requirements. Lol
  • Options
    Here's another thought, so at first im leaning towards gl jml since i went slkr first and i need some better lightside toons for geo tb, but then i thought i might have to keep going darkside since gl rey/ jml would probably be invincible in arena/tw/gac. Who are you leaning towards going for first?

You can't run two GL in the same team. There won't be any Rey/JML teams (thank god).
  • Options
    Finally some exciting news.

Cant wait for the double drops,coudnt care less about the gl.
  • Options
    Finally some exciting news.

Cant wait for the double drops,coudnt care less about the gl.

It’s a bit sad as the double drops are just for 24 hours. And I doubt we’ll see the new toons being farmable for those dates. Think CG is a bit stingy. Let them run for a week at least.

Oh well can’t wait for double drops on stun guns (2x0= zero.)

• Options
    Seriously? No spoiler alert on new GL announcement. Bad form, CG.
  • Options
    Also one question I would like to be answered:

What Faction will they be in? I doubt it’ll be Jedi and Sith seeing that Rey and SLKR didn’t have them.
  • Options
    First impression, just got donkey kicked.

In a game with practically nowhere meaningful to use most of my roster. How can you justify this CG...

Having only just released the first GL's 4 months ago (first announcement of phase 1 Feb 10th) started the STEEPEST CHARACTER grind this game (to the best of my knowledge of all mobile gaming history); this is completely and utterly tone deaf to what the community is asking for,

Lets see what CG has done since the first GL event:
    1. Assault Battles Tiers 1-3 (hardly new content, simply turned the difficulty meter up)
    2. JKL (Mini Galactic Legend event, literally requires ~half the gear that a GL requires)
    3. Galactic Challenges (beta version - added new battle mechanics and thats it)
    4. Upgraded the framework (that they said wasn't broken I might add)
    5. Fixed a turn-meter mechanic
    6. Added a couple characters and reworked a few characters
    7. Modified the GL's AI so that they destroy everything on defense
    8. PACKS (MORE TERRIBLE PACKS)
    9. Oh and lest we forget negotiated with known cheaters

I am sorry this is the last thing the player base needed nor wanted, fun things to do would be nice; but wait... that would cost money and the CG way is 'if you cant thinly change a mechanic that already exists then it wont happen because money'. I am sorry but something to do is what the game needs.

ie:
    • New Raid, CG canned
    • PVP (that is apparently too expensive)
    • new TW formats
    • maybe a new legendary event that doesnt require relics
    • maybe a new campaign tier or similar to MSF new campaign stories
    • maybe in guild battle modes
    • maybe the Mace rework/GR content we were told we were getting and expected (Not the mace part but I am sorry MACE-GATE seems like a pretty real thing)
    • heros fall event
    • more mando content
    • more frequent events
    • new Grand Arena formats

Give us anything please, and half of what I listed is CG certified: easy to do! simply just tweaking something that already exists. extremely dissapointed and thinking the Account Black market is looking hella nice rn.