What is Everyone's Favorite "Useless" Character?

13Next

Replies

• Options
    LordGrahck wrote: »
    Mine would have to be Cad Bane.

Even before his rework, he was one of the first toons I had at 7 stars, and the first one I had at g12. From him, I went on to gear up the rest of the bounty hunters. I still use him quite often.

Lord Grahck

Cad Bane is one I have pretty high up too. I don't use him often but he can hit like a truck in the right team. Not exactly SLKR type damage, but great for a mediocre toon!
  • Options
    Shiryu wrote: »
    q107h9obtjf6.png

MT is NOT useless. She a wonderful part of any NS team.

I agree but unfortunately been told too many times my girls are as the OP put it.. "useless". Just wanted to clarify but definitely agreed.

The only thing NS are "useless" against are 750 speed Darth Sidious. :D
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Shiryu wrote: »
    q107h9obtjf6.png

MT is NOT useless. She a wonderful part of any NS team.

I agree but unfortunately been told too many times my girls are as the OP put it.. "useless". Just wanted to clarify but definitely agreed.

The only thing NS are "useless" against are 750 speed Darth Sidious. :D

749, they do just fine.
  • Options
    My Barriss. Poor RNG on her node, didn’t get any shards. Back at lvl 50, she spoilt my GWs so I wanted her. Got her as a Bronzinum Character yesterday, but had 0 credits to lvl her up. Wasted them on Kuill, though I have no characters to synergize with him. 🤦‍♂️
    My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Alijar1
    381 posts Member
    edited November 2020
    Options
    Tuskens.
    Okay that was a given, but seriously if you mod them right, Tusken Raider can just instantly kill any unit and then it's just a turn meter train from there
    e2rv9218q6ov.png
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • Options
    Alijar1 wrote: »
    Tuskens.
    Okay that was a given, but seriously if you mod them right, Tusken Raider can just instantly kill any unit and then it's just a turn meter train from there
    e2rv9218q6ov.png

If ur serious, might be a new project

My discord - BabyYoda#4470 My swgoh.gg - https://swgoh.gg/p/648565123/
  • Options
    Alijar1 wrote: »
    Tuskens.
    e2rv9218q6ov.png

If they put in two more tusken toons in the game, I would consider it.
  • Options
    Eweff wrote: »
    No one has said SEE yet.
    lol

I'm going with Sidious. He was one of my first squad leaders and 7 stars, and his AOE was one of my first omega abilities. But I couldn't bring myself to gear him past g8 because he's just so absurdly bad. He somehow survived the entire CW era without getting touched despite him being the Sith master of the era and the mastermind behind both sides of the prequels.
  • Options
    dgree wrote: »
    Eweff wrote: »
    No one has said SEE yet.
    lol

I'm going with Sidious. He was one of my first squad leaders and 7 stars, and his AOE was one of my first omega abilities. But I couldn't bring myself to gear him past g8 because he's just so absurdly bad. He somehow survived the entire CW era without getting touched despite him being the Sith master of the era and the mastermind behind both sides of the prequels.

Yep. And its a shame really. He's such a cool character and his abilities COULD be good. Just he has low numbers and scaleing on all his abilities.

Maul is somewhat the same
  • Options
    They seriously need to rework any toon that’s 3-5 years old.
  • Options
    Visas.... she was useless from day 1
  • Options
    t8ohsrdmlnoj.jpg
  • Options
    khdelboy wrote: »
    They seriously need to rework any toon that’s 3-5 years old.

I think from CG'sperspective they profit/effort is incredibly low for that.
  • Options
    Supreme Leader Kylo Ren. I like his ultimate animation, please don't call it silly. He's very weak in LS TB and is only good for his high GP deployment.

byo49gvncugp.png
  • Options
    +1 for my R6 CUP, and +1 for him as a fantastic 5th on a Padme team. Packed with potency and more potency, of course. He has gotten me some clutch GG stuns that proved pivotal in wins vs that squad.
  • Options
    I r7'd my ewok team and I've casually been working on r7'ing my Lobot. He's r4 right now, but I got all my GL Kylo requirements done so now I can put my focus back to Lobot. Then off to g13 JKG, because that's the only fun I have in this game now, gearing up garbage.

My Lobot brings all the droids to the yard!
  • Options
    My rebels Ahsoka. She doesn’t really fit in with most teams but she’s one of my favorite characters and I like using her with my Jedi team. All the buffs can make her quite fun to use on a Jedi team.
  • Options
    l6ksbanc8mzd.jpg
    Working slowly towards relic, to see how he peforms under mon.

And these two
    fi2h6utyf17j.jpg
    Piett saved them.