SEE definitely needs a buff!

Replies

• Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    MaruMaru wrote: »
    So at every 100 pages, you get a dev ping. I bet it'll get resolved at 800. Go go go.

Personally, on this (not counting any pings here) topic, I have probably a half dozen direct pings for an update, and then the channel where I post all the videos and stuff that he is a part of. so a few more than 1 per 100 pages.

@Kyno
    Thank you I appreciate that. Question, do you have any insight on what types of videos are the most useful? I’m not asking for specifics but I imagine some are more helpful than others. For example if videos that don’t show the full battle are not considered reliable then we should only be posting full length videos.
  • Options
    So at every 100 pages, you get a dev ping. I bet it'll get resolved at 800. Go go go.

Personally, on this (not counting any pings here) topic, I have probably a half dozen direct pings for an update, and then the channel where I post all the videos and stuff that he is a part of. so a few more than 1 per 100 pages.

So there is a sliver of hope?
  • Options
    Xagen wrote: »
    oxgx5la0gpm6.png

Oh no, my brand new GL on defense gets beaten by new marquees with F2P toons, the horror. Not like there’s a precedent for that or anything... (Vader vs Rey, MM vs Rey, ChewPO vs SLK)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    ZeTwitch wrote: »

Kyno
    Thank you I appreciate that. Question, do you have any insight on what types of videos are the most useful? I’m not asking for specifics but I imagine some are more helpful than others. For example if videos that don’t show the full battle are not considered reliable then we should only be posting full length videos.

the videos are used to help support sentiment. just saying he needs damage, or he is beat by X, is only part of the story. videos showing this, with mods and possible variations is much more helpful as it shows a more full picture. I got a little slammed asking for this as much a I did, but its really what is needed to help push the case.

for example: clips and short snips of someone doing massive damage and then the same showing SEE not, are much less helpful.
  • Options
    oxgx5la0gpm6.png

Oh no, my brand new GL on defense gets beaten by new marquees with F2P toons, the horror. Not like there’s a precedent for that or anything... (Vader vs Rey, MM vs Rey, ChewPO vs SLK)

and see did hold better than rey this gac, lol.
    all the non gl teams beating see apart from imp troopers...oh wait
  • Options

Haven't watched that closely. Was just poking fun at -something will happen if we repeat the same points thousand times everyday- trend going on here.
  • Options

Kyno

the videos are used to help support sentiment. just saying he needs damage, or he is beat by X, is only part of the story. videos showing this, with mods and possible variations is much more helpful as it shows a more full picture. I got a little slammed asking for this as much a I did, but its really what is needed to help push the case.

for example: clips and short snips of someone doing massive damage and then the same showing SEE not, are much less helpful.

Thank you for your response.

I have to say SEE is doing quite well on defense in 5v5. This is especially true when you consider SLKR can solo him for 63 banners. If you back out the SLKR data I imagine his defensive banners would be even lower (as in better). Additionally SLKR is doing quite well on defense (as always). If SEE is able to pull SKLR off defense thats not such a bad thing.

It interesting. I’d be curious to see how the rest of the season plays out once people are use to seeing SEE in 5v5.
  • Options
    if you look at the gac data, jml seems to be much worse than see foe gac.
    seems like a lot of hyperbole in this thread
  • Options
    mikk207 wrote: »

Are you sure? Then go to raid and play with SEE
  • Options

Haven't watched that closely. Was just poking fun at -something will happen if we repeat the same points thousand times everyday- trend going on here.

Some time ago some dudes laughed at any possibility that anyone will use troopers vs SEE, and now we have meta report
  • Options

I was talking about gac if you didn't notice.
    but you don't want to talk about data if it contradicts your arguments
  • Options

It’s going to much more difficult to get GAC data on GML. A lot of people are using him under Bastila or JKR.
  • Options

It interesting to see reaction of REy and JMl true owners if their GLs are to be used as food for Rancor, and SEE could do 15 % in raid instead of Rey
  • Options
    oxgx5la0gpm6.png

Seems you are something missing, REy pre-requisites toons cannot beat her, the same situation is with Kylo toons
  • Options

It interesting to see reaction of REy and JMl true owners if their GLs are to be used as food for Rancor, and SEE could do 15 % in raid instead of Rey

as I said, data is not wanted if it doesn't fit
  • Options

Rey owners when SLK solos HSTR and does more damage in Challenge Rancor P2-3: “First time?” 😉
  • Options

It’s going to much more difficult to get GAC data on GML. A lot of people are using him under Bastila or JKR.

2700 see counters vs 2200 jml counters are pretty good comparable
  • Options

Rey owners when SLK solos HSTR and does more damage in Challenge Rancor P2-3: “First time?” 😉

To be fair REY also got her buffs according to devs updates, Rey does more in 1 phase actually )
  • Options
    oxgx5la0gpm6.png

Seems you are something missing, REy pre-requisites toons cannot beat her, the same situation is with Kylo toons

Lol what does this have to do with the topic at hand? Can you stick to the subject and not bring in unrelated issues? We are talking about new marquees beating GLs, not GL prerequisites.
  • Options
    oxgx5la0gpm6.png

Lol what does this have to do with the topic at hand? Can you stick to the subject and not bring in unrelated issues? We are talking about new marquees beating GLs, not GL prerequisites.

All in all this Raid demonstrates real level of GLs, top Rey and SLKr, worse JMl, and food for rancor is the only See, so your further comments like See is good makes me laughing 😆
  • Xagen
    407 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    @Hermitthedruid btw, It’s irrelevant take an example of Vader, as he can counter all 4 GL in different sets, while troopers lose to other there GLs and beat only SEE, New Rebels apart from SLKR can beat SEe too, not sure regarding others. You take universal f2p teams that work against most power GLs and compare with Troopers only beating SEE. how ?!?!the most hypocritical seems has not been in this thread
  • Options
    That’s one of the main points that people seem to have forgotten. One of my main complaints it that he is genuinely a worse Sith leader than Palpatine or DR! DR can even beat SEE with a normal Sith empire lineup. If I wanted a team that walked all over Jedi I’d use DR or Palps. Anything that SEE can do, other Sith do better WITHOUT HIM! Want to counter JML, his main “feat” by those who claim he is fine? Just use DR and it will probably be a easier battle anyways.

The problem with SEE is his power in comparison to other teams. Ahnald walked all over SEE yesterday with Imperial Troopers yesterday in his GAC. Geo’s can beat See. Darth Revan Beats SEE. Even Solo SEE beats SEE!!! I won’t even start on the other GL’s who we all know are significantly better than SEE, even according to arena data that has been repeatedly posted here.
  • Options
    There just simply isn't enough data on swgoh.gg yet because:

1) not a lot of people own or want to own SEE, so sample size is low.
    2) people are tending to use SLKR vs. SEE when available, preferred over Rey (and a lot of people own both)
    3) 5v5 season just started, and data from this season is nkot available yet. We mostly only hace 3v3 data right now from the last GAC season.

I auppose in a few weeks we will have a clearer picture from swgoh.gg data.

h1zsyftbn78r.jpg
    zfm98tr5hurm.jpg
    r3z4ha80pa2v.jpg
    gwps68vt3rjn.jpg
  • Options

Kyno

@Kyno

Are you also sending them pictures, like the swgoh.gg data, or just videos?
  • Options

2700 see counters vs 2200 jml counters are pretty good comparable

It’s not. Those encounters are based on leadership. As I mentioned a lot of teams are not using GML in the leadership role. It’s very easy to draw conclusions from inconclusive data. For example there’s a strong argument based on win to banner ratio that GML is one of the best offense toons in the GAC. However, I don’t know where those numbers are coming from. Maybe 90% of them are coming from him beating SLKR and he’s in fact terrible.

This isn’t just you btw. A lot of post in here show a chart or an arena rank with no context or understanding of how it’s collected and try to present it as evidence. Sometimes the data can provide macro picture or suggest a trend, but most of the time it’s misrepresented and not helpful.
  • Options
    LordDunbar wrote: »

2) people are tending to use SLKR vs. SEE when available, preferred over Rey (and a lot of people own both)
    3) 5v5 season just started, and data from this season is nkot available yet. We mostly only hace 3v3 data right now from the last GAC season.

h1zsyftbn78r.jpg
    zfm98tr5hurm.jpg
    r3z4ha80pa2v.jpg
    gwps68vt3rjn.jpg

lol, I bet every complainer here would go mad about gac data if it would show how bad see is.
    but it doesnt fit right now.

let's wait for the next gac round.
    there will be not a lot left except your raid complaints
  • Options
    Davie96 wrote: »
    I keep reading here how trash SEE is, and, being a player with two light side GLs, JMLS and Rey, I dread seeing SEE in my path! He is built to be a hard light side counter. He is not as easy to beat as other GLs with the light side GLs. I feel that the vocal posters in this thread want to have a GL where they press the easy button in all modes and it gives them a victory.

Likely any boost they give SEE would have the same effect that happened with SLKR, wherein they make another OP GL. Understand what he is, and move on. Constantly spamming the forum isn't going to accelerate a resolution that is acceptable to all your concerns.

If I leave in SLKR I might drop to the 20's, if I leave in SEE I will drop into the 50's.
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDunbar wrote: »

h1zsyftbn78r.jpg
    zfm98tr5hurm.jpg
    r3z4ha80pa2v.jpg
    gwps68vt3rjn.jpg

lol, I bet every complainer here would go mad about gac data if it would show how bad see is.
    but it doesnt fit right now.

let's wait for the next gac round.
    there will be not a lot left except your raid complaints

Maybe it would be better proceed to toons profiles on sw goh and see that 80 % out of All farmed JMl are in top 100 while only 30% out of All farmed SEE are in this top 100. Interesting to find out the reasons why SEE is so unpopular on Arena, that people who farmed him don’t use SEE actively. Obviously due to some VALId reasons
  • Xagen
    407 posts Member
    edited December 2020
    Options
    The only point I can agree that JMl himself is not so brilliant as he looks with his support, we have also seen this fact in raid, on grand arena, it would be good if CG find some time and fix both SEE and JML, they really deserve more than old and cheaper GLs
This discussion has been closed.