30 stuns GC

Replies

• Options
    The lack of a visible counter is frustrating. After all, there is one in the background to calculate numerical feats. Why isn't this displayed?
  • Options
    Yes I did tier 7 with that team. From my experience it must be counting stun attempts on already stunned enemies, otherwise I wouldn’t have had a chance to finish it with that team.
    The only advice is to be very observant on which opponents are getting high TM and aren’t ability blocked or stunned. And be careful with aoe when opponents have the JKL buff.
    And try to get the death mark on Malak as it doesn’t really bother him.
  • crzydroid
    7308 posts Moderator
    Options
    Konju wrote: »
    I’m struggling with this feat. My EP squad (listed by HumbleMumble) is too strong and my Jedi with JKL are even more so in Tier 7. I cannot delay the battle long enough so far, plus I’m not really sure which attacks count for stuns or not. Any tips or tricks are welcome. I’m sure there are other ways to complete it, just tired of failing through success over and over again.

I’m tired of completing battle after battle without truly knowing the count. For instance do dodged stun attempts count as stun attempts? Or does dodge overrule stun attempt? If a character is stunned already, does a new stun attempt count? Not really sure here. I guess if there was some way to see which attempts fulfill the language and which do not in some form of counting mechanism in the game it would be extremely helpful.

It doesn't count attempts on JKL because he's immune. I think by the same reckoning it wouldn't count on dodges because it never goes through a potency tenacity check; although this might depend on the character, as certain debuffs still apply regardless of the attack landing. But as HumbleMumble said, it still counts if you attempt against an already stunned character.

Your Thrawn and Dooku are hitting hard enough to not heal Barriss on basic? You need her to take a turn so she can cleanse shock off herself (unless Yoda equalizes). If Palp has an option, try to stun instead of shock.
  • Options
    Kudos to you, mine are much higher gear and I cannot do it.
  • Options
    I’m struggling with this feat. My EP squad (listed by HumbleMumble) is too strong and my Jedi with JKL are even more so in Tier 7. I cannot delay the battle long enough so far, plus I’m not really sure which attacks count for stuns or not. Any tips or tricks are welcome. I’m sure there are other ways to complete it, just tired of failing through success over and over again.

I’m tired of completing battle after battle without truly knowing the count. For instance do dodged stun attempts count as stun attempts? Or does dodge overrule stun attempt? If a character is stunned already, does a new stun attempt count? Not really sure here. I guess if there was some way to see which attempts fulfill the language and which do not in some form of counting mechanism in the game it would be extremely helpful.

Just gotta make sure that no Heroes Arise mass swarm gets activated and for that the biggest threat is Barriss due to her constantly gaining TM. I added Gideon not only to constantly reset TM but also apply that Daze on Barriss.
    So the lineup was: Palp, Vader, Traya, Dooku, Gideon
    Legend#6873 | YouTube | swgoh.gg
  • Options

Same here
  • Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »

Same here

I either kill everyone too quickly, or I use a team that can't manage to kill anyone and it gets wiped after a point. I just can't find that happy middle adn it's really, really frustrating. Also I keep losing track of the stuns after a certain point. GIVE US A COUNTER, CG!!!!
  • Options
    AlexanderG wrote: »
    Kudos to you, mine are much higher gear and I cannot do it.

I failed a lot and when I tried my relic Vader he killed the opponents too quickly, so it’s a frustrating balance.
  • Options
    Please for the love of all that is holy, add a visible counter already for these kind of feats CG! This is getting silly.

This @CG_Doja_Fett Please. GC's are supposed to be "puzzles" - but with no counter for feats that require a certain number of something, it's like trying to assemble said puzzle blind folded. You do it, then you take the blind fold off too see if you got it right. If not, jumble up the pieces and try again. There are fun puzzle aspects - no counter is the opposite of fun.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the advice. I finally got it with R5 EP, R7 JKL, R5 BSF, R7 Malak and G12 Dooku. I didn’t try anything differently really from what I was doing. It didn’t feel any better as a run but I must have been close on previous attempts.

A counter is quite necessary in this case (and all other do x feats IMO) due to fuzzy language in the feat itself. “Attempting” from a human perspective vs a code perspective definitely matters. I would know which count and which do not based upon a counter.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    I can't imagine a single person that would be opposed to a counter. Need it. Let's do it CG.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Thanks for all the advice. I finally got it with R5 EP, R7 JKL, R5 BSF, R7 Malak and G12 Dooku. I didn’t try anything differently really from what I was doing. It didn’t feel any better as a run but I must have been close on previous attempts.

A counter is quite necessary in this case (and all other do x feats IMO) due to fuzzy language in the feat itself. “Attempting” from a human perspective vs a code perspective definitely matters. I would know which count and which do not based upon a counter.

I can't do it with that team. BSF goes first, gets Deathmarked, dies, then the same happens to Malak, etc.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    Dang, did you use her fear 1st on GAS or Barriss? I put DM on Malak and he never lost it. I do truly wish you luck, seems that’s what it took for me 😂
  • Options
    HandSolo93 wrote: »
    Did it without Traya.

EmpP Lead - g12
    Thrawn - r5
    Vader - r7
    Badstila - r5
    Dooku - g12

Just controlled every one as best I could, applied ability block on them all, rotated swaps to palp and dooku for additional stuns, and fractured Luke whenever.

My biggest issue was killing them too quickly, so it helped to focus unavoidable damage on targets with crit immunity.

I swapped in JKL for Vader but beat tier 7 after multiple tries - R7 EP, R3 Thrawn, R4 Badstila, R7 JKL and g12 Dooku.

Without a counter this is no fun.

• Options
    I did tier 6 (but you can skip tier 7 for 1 feat) with palp (G11) DR (r4), bsf (r4), malak (G11) and dooku g6.
    make sure DR, bsf and palpatine go before the enemy team (to fear everybody, land stagger on luke and then trigger the stagger with palp and get dooku as fast as you can.
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    HandSolo93 wrote: »
    Did it without Traya.

EmpP Lead - g12
    Thrawn - r5
    Vader - r7
    Badstila - r5
    Dooku - g12

Just controlled every one as best I could, applied ability block on them all, rotated swaps to palp and dooku for additional stuns, and fractured Luke whenever.

My biggest issue was killing them too quickly, so it helped to focus unavoidable damage on targets with crit immunity.

I swapped in JKL for Vader but beat tier 7 after multiple tries - R7 EP, R3 Thrawn, R4 Badstila, R7 JKL and g12 Dooku.

Without a counter this is no fun.

Glad you got it.
  • Options
    The lack of a visible counter is frustrating. After all, there is one in the background to calculate numerical feats. Why isn't this displayed?

This. 1000%. It's little things like this (and the fact that we have to suggest it....over and over and over again) that make people wonder if any of the developers actually play the content they put out. A visible counter is such an obvious thing for an event like this. Yet every week, we get GCs with feats that require accomplishing X, Y number of times.

My wife plays Candy Crush - there are visible counters for everything in that game. But I guess King (Activision Blizzard) is a big time game company....

• Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

This. 1000%. It's little things like this (and the fact that we have to suggest it....over and over and over again) that make people wonder if any of the developers actually play the content they put out. A visible counter is such an obvious thing for an event like this. ....

Absolutely.
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    OP next time give us your gg and we can help you save some time with advice.

Fine here you go @TVF
    Ally Code279-847-465
  • Options
    @Konju and @ShaggyB
    Try EP lead, Vader, thrawn, dooku, and traya.
    Start with force crush, merciless massacre, then basic everyone except Luke, force crush on Luke again and then throw a culling blade at kenobi.

Next have thrawn swap with traya and isolate kenobi.

Thrawn fractures Luke.

Dooku especial and basic both attp 2 stuns just don't use it against Luke.

Have everyone just use their damaging abilities on Luke so everyone else stays alive.

Use dooku and Vader to stun and ability block every other jedi so they don't dispell the stuns
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    @Konju and @ShaggyB
    Start with force crush, merciless massacre, then basic everyone except Luke, force crush on Luke again and then throw a culling blade at kenobi.

Thrawn fractures Luke.

Have everyone just use their damaging abilities on Luke so everyone else stays alive.

Use dooku and Vader to stun and ability block every other jedi so they don't dispell the stuns

Thanks. I got the 30 stun attempts with EP, BSF, JKL, Malak and Dooku.
  • Options
    Just did it at tier6 (got the max crate).

Palp, BSF, Traya, Malak and Dooku. Keep Barriss stunned if you can.
  • Options

ooh i'll try this tonight. Was doing DRevs instead of Malak and that wasn't working. He's too murdery :joy:
  • Options
    Good to hear that you’re getting it done :)
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options

Fine here you go TVF
    Ally Code279-847-465

Is your roster as good as this one?

If not, we can help you next time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • KorAgaz
    105 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Did undesize feat with this squad. Stun feat with this team and a 6* G8 Dooku. Sith feat with the previous and 5* G8 SiT instead of Thrawn. All feats @ T7 (actually trying the stun one in lower tiers was harder, cause they'd die too fast from Vader). Key for me was to control with stuns/stagger and ABILITY BLOCK/kill first Luke. You can afford a fracture or two. Good GC, even though we still need a counter. Vader is R5.

hac47psuid81.png
    Post edited by KorAgaz on
  • Options

Fine here you go TVF
    Ally Code279-847-465

Is your roster as good as this one?

If not, we can help you next time.

I will tell you this, you got better light side, I got better dark side
  • Options
    @Konju and @ShaggyB

Thrawn fractures Luke.

No good.

I can totally control luke and stun loys of times.... but the dont survove long enoigh to get the stun feat
  • Options

omg this worked for me. thank you!!
  • Options
    Effing heck I hated this challenge. I don't know how many times I tried or how many variations I used. Finally. FINALLY. Can confirm that on t6, Palp, Malak, JKL, BSF, and my dinky little G12 Dooku got the right combination of RNG and were able to complete the **** stun challenge.