Give 3v3 A Rest!

Prev134
Please! 3v3 every once in awhile is a nice change of pace. 3v3 every other month is not fun. Please do more 5v5 or change things up instead of alternating these two formats only.

Replies

• Options
    By the Sith yes please.. I would be so happy if they scratch 3g3 forever, i completely stopped playing it. I don't want to gear new teams for a mode that nowhere else in the game exists, that's complete 🦀. The last time i had sort of fun with it was before relics.
    Give us the choice to pick which mode we want to play like you did with TB and stop forcing us to chose between "Rewards and hate" and "No rewards and even more hate".
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Kisakee wrote: »
    By the Sith yes please.. I would be so happy if they scratch 3g3 forever, i completely stopped playing it. I don't want to gear new teams for a mode that nowhere else in the game exists, that's complete 🦀. The last time i had sort of fun with it was before relics.
    Give us the choice to pick which mode we want to play like you did with TB and stop forcing us to chose between "Rewards and hate" and "No rewards and even more hate".

That's actually not a bad idea, just have a 5v5 and a 3v3 GAC running at the same time, just join the one you want to play. I like it. They could also have a 5v5 and an experimental GAC with 4v4, 2v2, or zones with factions bonuses....play around with the format, see what people like.
  • Options
    How about the alternating Troopers faction for GCs...
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options
    I love 3V3, keep it coming.
  • Options
    6v0tx3o930nk.jpg
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah I liked 3v3 a time or two but every other month is getting old. I honestly feel a bit burnt out on GAC in general though, so take my comment with a grain of salt.
  • Options
    6v6, characters vs ships, fixed factions vs only hat wearers !, more variety !
  • Options
    Zaph0dd wrote: »
    6v6, characters vs ships, fixed factions vs only hat wearers !, more variety !

No, GLs would completely crush ships which would be hard on the imagination. Although, it would be fun to see Holdo try to ram a ship into Rey while she’s in ultimate stance.
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    Permanent 3v3

Just for the salt
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    More 3v3. And 6v6. Less 5v5 cause you made a post about this...... if they put up a poll I’m voting to perma ban 5v5
  • Options
    3v3 can go die in a fire. I would be happy to never play it again.
  • Options
    sweet, more auto deploy
    #JediFactionRework2018
  • Options
    Let's try 4v4...
  • Options
    I agree. They could try something new like 6v6 but they can't come up with something new. 3v3 is probably good to try 2-3 times but not permanently.
  • Options
    A voice for the opposition: I like 3v3. I didn't originally, but now that it's every other month, we actually have a chance to get familiar with it, test teams and improve.
    If they kept changing it up it would be much more annoying as it would be harder getting a grasp on good teams and effective counters.

I wouldn't be too bothered if they did test out 4v4 or 6v6, but I'm perfectly happy with the current rotation between 5v5 and 3v3.
  • Options
    3v3 is OK, but I like 5v5 more. Gls ruined 3v3 in my eyes, not much fun anymore.
  • DuskyReaper
    10 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Let it be an individual choice at the start of GAC. Two buttons. Join 3v3, Join 5v5
  • Options
    I actually really like 3v3. Since I am missing a lot of characters, 5v5 makes me have to break up several teams, so 3v3 in fact lets me use more of my roster in an efficient way. I don't have many full, decently geared, squads for 5v5, so it often ends with me having to use 2-3 great teams, and rest being a mish-mash of relic'ed characters and g10.

But that's just me, I understand that larger accounts with more developed rosters have 5v5-squads for days, making 3v3 kinda boring.
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    Let it be an individual choice at the start of GAC. Two buttons. Join 3v3, Join 5v5

Nah. I like beating on the players that are bad at 3v3. If they don't want to play, don't join.
  • Konju
    1180 posts Member
    Options
    Or just join set your toughest defense and win over half the time anyway. Minimal effort and still get Aurodium.
  • Options
    man I was worried this GAC was 3v3 this time. its not ... whew!
  • TVF
    36630 posts Member
    Options
    twstdbydsn wrote: »

This time meaning this week???
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    twstdbydsn wrote: »

This time meaning this week???

yes, but I was also being sarcastic
  • Options
    I don't mind either - but would also be fine if they wanted to change it up. 4v4? Why not. 6v6 with two leader abilities? Sure.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • GJO
    172 posts Member
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    I don't mind either - but would also be fine if they wanted to change it up. 4v4? Why not. 6v6 with two leader abilities? Sure.

6v6 seems a timeout festival
  • Options
    Just my two cents worth:
    3v3 is a lot more fun when its a "change of pace" but every other month makes it feel more like a burden.

However, I love Grand Arena and no matter whether its 5v5 or 3v3. I just enjoy 5v5 more.
  • Options
    Hated it when it first arrived but it grew on me. Starting to like it more than 5v5 myself and looking forward to the next one.