Conquest store [MERGE]

Prev134
Winterwolves
1766 posts Member
edited February 2021
Share what you've seen in the store so we can all get an idea of what will be there.
hogyf1u46to9.jpg
Post edited by Kyno on

Replies

• Options
    A very nice way to keep people away from hoarding and to actually play the game as it is meant to, excellent done CG. Now bring in limits for other currencies too.
    023f8jk4jt6v.jpeg
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Instituting this on new stuff is fine, but retroactively placing max limits on old currencies is just asking for trouble.
  • Options
    Yeah... how about no
  • Options
    Hard pass, thanks
  • Options
    Jarvind wrote: »
    Instituting this on new stuff is fine, but retroactively placing max limits on old currencies is just asking for trouble.
    It's very unlikely to happen, yes. But in theory it's possible and probably there would be ways to do it.
    Nonetheless i like it cause it prevents threads like "Shall i safe my currency cause they could maybe possibly somewhere in future by accident add new characters to the shop?".
    "Never make the mistake of believing forbearance equates to acceptance, or that all positions are equally valid."
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Kisakee wrote: »
    A very nice way to keep people away from hoarding and to actually play the game as it is meant to, excellent done CG. Now bring in limits for other currencies too.
    023f8jk4jt6v.jpeg

All sorts of no. I’m assuming this is to keep people from hoarding the discs and in game upgrades for this game mode so as to not trivialize the new mode.

If they instilled that anywhere else it would be a foolish thing to do considering how they’ve designed the game to demand hoarding if you’re not a spender. They could always change that with fixes to the gear economy but they’ve barely done anything to help in that category the entire lifespan of this game
  • TVF
    36770 posts Member
    Options
    and to actually play the game as it is meant to

Haha sure
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    First off, mk4 stun guns cost 50% more than mk5 fusion furnace????? Whaaaaa????
  • Options
    mgy8suhyvv34.jpg
    Hot garbage
  • Options
    i had the armourer in there
  • Options
    ay76nc63bypk.png

l45zynsjxib7.png
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Options
    maybe all mandalorian tag toons will be avaible in this store?
    had Sabine, Gar Saxon Candyman
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    It's probably done to promote buying the event items. Also, while there is a hard cap, it seems that the overall amounts of this currency will be lower, so it's still a decent hoard.
  • Options
    For the character shards it' pretty clear that it's characters with a Mandalorian tag. I had Sabine and the SuperCommando, my friend has the Mandalorian.
    Obipunk66 wrote: »
    Awesome to know!!! I was wondering it she would be there too already, since we can't farm her yet (outside of shipments).
    I wonder if she will be farmable only in this store or also on a node. I'll probably save this currency for her.
  • Options
    023f8jk4jt6v.jpeg

What's wrong with hoarding? This is a collection game. And nobody shall dictate you what you collect. Some people enjoying collecting toons. Others enjoy seeing 1 billion credit everyday they log in to the game.
  • Options
    It's very unlikely to happen, yes. But in theory it's possible and probably there would be ways to do it.
    Nonetheless i like it cause it prevents threads like "Shall i safe my currency cause they could maybe possibly somewhere in future by accident add new characters to the shop?".

I haven't unlocked GAS yet. Should I be unable to hoard up GET for until I have him unlocked?
  • Options
    4nkmojbx4pev.jpg

LoL
  • Options
    023f8jk4jt6v.jpeg
    Maybe you should finally finish Ugnaught, Young Han just in case?
  • Options
    frvvm6gnzgtx.png

Can anyone confirm this?
  • Options
    MikKro wrote: »
    frvvm6gnzgtx.png

Can anyone confirm this?

If you mean Armorer then yeah she’s currently in my store
  • Options
    I hope the reward chests is a lot better than this offerings from the store which is truly awful (and you can’t even “buy” the armourer shards if it pops up OUTSIDE the conquest event time. You have to be in an active conquest to be able to buy them.)

If the chest rewards aren’t appealing then why would whales spend a lot of money to get relic 8 materials (I got the feeling that R8 materials will pop up again during the conquest event for those who want to play the top difficulty.)

Granted, it’s in early days but I do hope this store isn’t the final version for future.
  • UdalCuain
    5049 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    khdelboy wrote: »
    I hope the reward chests is a lot better than this offerings from the store which is truly awful (and you can’t even “buy” the armourer shards if it pops up OUTSIDE the conquest event time. You have to be in an active conquest to be able to buy them.)

If the chest rewards aren’t appealing then why would whales spend a lot of money to get relic 8 materials (I got the feeling that R8 materials will pop up again during the conquest event for those who want to play the top difficulty.)

Granted, it’s in early days but I do hope this store isn’t the final version for future.

I think the store will be available all the time. If you have left over currency once the event ends you'll still be able to buy Armourer shards. It's separate from the merchants on the Conquest table.

Edit: maybe you are right. I'd missed the "you must commit to a Conquest..." red text. Guess we'll see.
  • Options
    2l59ws4tq3ne.jpg
  • TVF
    36770 posts Member
    Options
    Mucro wrote: »

I haven't unlocked GAS yet. Should I be unable to hoard up GET for until I have him unlocked?

No you are only allowed to play the way OP wants, which btw includes ignoring LS toons and LSTB.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Maybe you should finally finish Ugnaught, Young Han just in case?
    Nah, that's LS toons.
    Mucro wrote: »
    Nobody said you can't, i just asked for a limitation. If you're interested in numbers i would say 20k are a good limit.
    TVF wrote: »
    No you are only allowed to play the way OP wants, which btw includes ignoring LS toons and LSTB.
    Challenge accepted. Show me a quote where i command people to play the exact way i do. I'm waiting.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Options
    Troll thread? Why would you want to nerf shops?
  • Options
    Troll thread?
    No
    Why would you want to nerf shops?
    I don't want to nerf shops, just people to actually use their currency.
    - Grand Admiral Thrawn
  • Magruffin
    832 posts Member
    edited February 2021
    Options
    Well this wins the "dumbest thing I'll read on the internet this morning" award. Congrats, you had some tough competition
  • Options
    Troll thread?
    No
    Why would you want to nerf shops?
    I don't want to nerf shops, just people to actually use their currency.

Why? How does others hoarding effect how you play the game? And why would you impose the way you prefer to play on others?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*