6 marquees (speculation)

Prev13
who do you think they will be post your speculations here

Replies

• Options
    Please be bad batch please be bad batch please be bad batch please be bad batch please be bad batch for the love of God be the bad of batch
  • HK22
    645 posts Member
    Options
    It really depends on what direction the game is heading. If they are still doing Mando Season 2 as part of it, Tatoonine Boba, Fennic Shan, and a Trooper are likely. If they are prepping for Prequel GLs, then I think you could see some characters related to Anakin/Kenobi like some new Tuskens and 212th Troopers.
  • LordDirt
    5024 posts Member
    Options
    Boba "Fatt"
    Mayfeld
    Cobb Vanth
    Ahsoka Tano
    Fennec Shand
    Koska Reeves
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    I think we are done for now with mando toons, because they changed the icon (I hope so..). I would prefer some prequel stuff like new clones or finally padawan Obi/Anakin and GR Jedi rework including mace 😁
  • Options
    Honestly anything that is lightside and from clone wars so we can have less rng in the light side geo tb especially for the KAM shards sheesh it's horrible still
  • Starslayer
    2418 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    We had 6 ‘Tales of the outer rim’ marquee events about mando characters. Maybe they are not new characters but special packs that will be available when a final mando event will be released.

Edit: doesn’t add up, Armorer was a ‘way of the mandalore’ event, so we had 7 mando marquee events.
  • Ultra
    11514 posts Moderator
    Options
    HK22 wrote: »
    It really depends on what direction the game is heading. If they are still doing Mando Season 2 as part of it, Tatoonine Boba, Fennic Shan, and a Trooper are likely. If they are prepping for Prequel GLs, then I think you could see some characters related to Anakin/Kenobi like some new Tuskens and 212th Troopers.

I think when Razor Crest becomes farmable, he'll be one of the datamined packs

That mandalorian girl with Bo-Katan is a good candidate, and we might have that empire lady from Ahsoka episode, I guess if we are stretching things
  • Options
    Pretty sure we'll get the Bad Batch soon. They already have footage of them from Clone Wars so they don't necessarily need to wait to see the footage of the Bad Batch TV show to design their kits and animations.

More Clones and prequel era characters (as indicated by the new icons) could lead to a Legendary Ahsoka and/or GL Anakin Fallen/Obi-Wan.
  • Options
    My prediction is:
    Scout trooper + 5 Bad Batch toons which are farmable in different stores. Some easy to get toons for everybody would be a nice move from CG.
    And after that we are heading towards new GLs
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »

That mandalorian girl with Bo-Katan is a good candidate, and we might have that empire lady from Ahsoka episode, I guess if we are stretching things

I have a theory that the hot mando babe that always hangs around Bo-Katan is actually Sabine. She has a suspicious amount of screen-time and cool-moments for an unnamed character, and both her looks and age seem to fit with Sabine. We'll see.
  • Options

I have a theory that the hot mando babe that always hangs around Bo-Katan is actually Sabine. She has a suspicious amount of screen-time and cool-moments for an unnamed character, and both her looks and age seem to fit with Sabine. We'll see.

Her name is Koska Reeves... would have been cool though ^^

• Options
    Starslayer wrote: »

Her name is Koska Reeves... would have been cool though ^^

Could be Sabine under an alias. Leia was Boussh, once. But I highly doubt it’s Sabine.
  • Options
    I think maybe Bale organa, Waxer, boil, othe 212th trooper, and some other toons for prequel Gls
  • Yado101
    144 posts Member
    Options
    Likely a fifth imperial remnant for one of them, probably scout trooper or dr Pershing
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Options

Razor Crest is farmable.
  • Options
    Like someone said above, I'd love a Scout Trooper to round out this Mando stretch then get the Bad Batch. The Bad Batch season starts on May 4th so it lines up decently well.

I mainly want a Scout Trooper though.
  • Ultra
    11514 posts Moderator
    Options
    Larx wrote: »

Razor Crest is farmable.

By farmable I meant available from a node, or a store, not exclusive to conquest as he currently is
  • Larx
    371 posts Member
    Options
    Larx wrote: »

Razor Crest is farmable.

By farmable I meant available from a node, or a store, not exclusive to conquest as he currently is

but i think RC will only be farmable during conquest? or is anywhere stated this ship will move to a node?
  • Options
    Did they announce they have 6 new marquee events?
  • Options
    It’s from datamines I think
  • Options
    It's more than likely the Bad Batch and maybe even their ship.
    It's been so long since the last ship marquee so it would make sense to release a character set and their ships at the same time
    #MakeTuskensGreat
    tenor.gif
  • gura
    20 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    3 Inquistors who with Phoenix will be required for GL Maul
    2 ships needed for GLs
    1 Mandalorian
    Mandalorians plus some leftover Jedi will be required for light side GL
  • Twi
    209 posts Member
    Options
    i like ideas there gura!
  • Crayons
    565 posts Member
    edited March 2021
    Options
    Sith Lord Anakin, or the new Darth Vader, as he was before the high ground incident.

Basically the current model with slightly redder eyes.
  • RTS
    682 posts Member
    Options
    Crayons wrote: »
    Sith Lord Anakin, or the new Darth Vader, as he was before the high ground incident.

Basically the current model with slightly redder eyes.

I kind of want him immediately after high-ground, before the suit:

Campfire Anakin:

Basic - Telekinetic pinch: Does a small amount of damage and inflicts 1 DOT effect
    Special: "I hate you" - inflict demoralize on enemy team
    Unique: "Charred Flesh" - this character has 1 hp and 0 protection (cannot be increased) and cannot be targeted. If no other allied units are active at the beginning of this character's turn he escapes via a squad of imperial troopers & a stretcher.
  • DonPuto
    376 posts Member
    Options
    I'm hoping they finally release Spock. It still boggles my mind how he missing from the game.
  • Zzyymm
    51 posts Member
    Options
    DonPuto wrote: »
    I'm hoping they finally release Spock. It still boggles my mind how he missing from the game.

Right? I think he would pair very well with Jayne and Mal.
  • Options
    I would think more Mando related toons will be released when S3 hits.

Bad Batch seems likely. Or toons required for the new GLs.
  • Options
    I feel like it is too soon for Bad Batch, but maybe not since the last season od Clone Wars was a backdoor pilot for them. I'd love for a scout trooper and maybe some of those other mandos from season 1.