[MEGA] Conquest 7

Replies

• Options
    New Conquest seems to be the topping of a whole bunch of changes, CG did to this game.
    I just finishing Jedi Master Kenobi as 2.GL after JML and have 6 Million GP with good decent teams. I finished every Conquest before to Red Crate and it was sometimes hard ( bad Disc RNG) but always fun.
    Conquest was that Game Mode to „oversee“ other Failures /„Design-Changes“, because CG did something Fun..

When a Game enjoys me, I like to reward the Developer Team with in-Game Purchased.
    I‘ m not a whale but people like me are the majority of this Player Base..
    If we like something we spent something..

But more and more we get stupidly high packs in the store and altered game content, that does one job 100% perfect:

It terminates the Joy out of this Game; and this not even on a hidden path.. It is like a big slap in the face..

I played 4 years or so and of course we had some up and downs, but now CG drives this Game to a point, where I have to decide, how and when to leave it for good..
    When I‘ m more thinking about the flaws then the joy it faces me, I have to leave ..

My wife will enjoy it, when I spent more money for dining 😀
    But thank the CG Team for creating that nice game and wish you a nice ride, wherever this Game goes
  • Options
    I have four of the five Bad Batch at R5 (no Omega). Figured I'd take them and my R6 Fives into the first node of Sector 5 HM to work on the "Defeat 40 units with Bad Batch" feat. What a joke. I was able to kill two enemies before my team got wiped. I'm not even sure I want to try the "Win 14 battles with a full squad of Geonosians" since I only have two of them at max gear with no relics.

Looking at where I am now, I think I may be able to get to the fourth crate. I understand the devs wanting to make Conquest harder but this is just ridiculously too hard.

Also, is it just me or are units recovering stamina slower than they used to?
  • Options
    I thought the prior version of Conquest was a boring grindfest. With the substantial changes they made to rewards, disks, energy and feats though, it's 10 times worse now.
  • rango_jr
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Has anyone been able to get the 20 crits in a row on Sector 2 Boss fight? I didn't get it here (checked the video for hits before and after), then on the next fight i put it on 1x to be sure i didn't miss anything and got about 50 crits in a row (completely modded CLS sqauad for crit chance). o2g8uzdqqkdg.png

That's 3 battles in a row i wasted on that broken feat. Thanks CG.
  • Options
    vous êtes sérieux là CG ?? sidious boss de fin de secteur 3 qui a 20 attaque bonus d’affilées et fume ma team Revan 100 % d'endurance a lui tout seul ???!!!!!!!! il est ou le gag là ?? c'est logique ça ??
  • Options
    rango_jr wrote: »
    Has anyone been able to get the 20 crits in a row on Sector 2 Boss fight? I didn't get it here (checked the video for hits before and after), then on the next fight i put it on 1x to be sure i didn't miss anything and got about 50 crits in a row (completely modded CLS sqauad for crit chance). o2g8uzdqqkdg.png

When this was a challenge feat you had to get your 20 crits before any enemies had moved at all at the start of the match. It doesn't show that in the wording of the feat, so that is at least a wording error. I don't think it should require you to get them before they move, so just a pain bug.
  • Options
    En plus fin de secteur 3 d'habitude j'ai au moins la boite 4 , là j'ai même pas la 2eme , vous chier vraiment dans la colle avec cette conquête et vos mise a jours pourries !!!!!! Vous détruisez le jeu et l'envie de jouer , ça vous plait de faire des trucs comme ça franchement ?? c'est quoi la finalité , vous voulez fermer le jeu , car si c'est le but , dite le carrément plutôt de dégouter tout les joueurs
  • Options
    twuh0wbn0ovl.jpg

Does anyone know what this modifier does?
    it is written "these fierce fighters are waiting to attack..."

• Options
    rango_jr wrote: »

When this was a challenge feat you had to get your 20 crits before any enemies had moved at all at the start of the match. It doesn't show that in the wording of the feat, so that is at least a wording error. I don't think it should require you to get them before they move, so just a pain bug.
    How are you even supposed to do that in Conquest with the ridiculous speeds enemies have?
  • Options
    Zouss57 wrote: »
    twuh0wbn0ovl.jpg

Does anyone know what this modifier does?
    it is written "these fierce fighters are waiting to attack..."

They are turnmeter loaded so they will take multiple turns before your first.
  • Options
    So random question, but, is there anyway to get Razor Quest shards now outside of the few wandering jawas at 400 tickets a pop?
  • Options
    As title suggests, what do we think the likelihood of CG rolling back conquest to something more akin of past versions?
    I loved conquest when they first brought it out. Easily my favourite game mode. Hard enough to be challenging, but not so hard that I couldn't complete it.

Now they've made it so hard, I dont think I'll even get 4th crate.
    I feel as if they're punishing all of us, because some of the whales blitzed previous conquests in a matter of days.
    Could they not have made a harder difficulty just for the big spenders, and add that onto the previous versions of conquest, with extra rewards? From what I've read so far, 95% of players now hate conquest.

We've had a few players in our guild stop playing because of it (coupled with the meta nerfs). Are CG trying to shut the game down?
  • Options
    So random question, but, is there anyway to get Razor Quest shards now outside of the few wandering jawas at 400 tickets a pop?

Money. You can also buy 5 of them for 600 crystals.
  • Options
    Slim to none.
  • Options

Yup 600 crystals for 5 shards.

So essentially they are trying to claim this as a F2P way of farming the ship....Considering the amount of shards needed to make it 7* though it's clearly not F2P.

So once again, they've decided to monetize something that they claimed would become free to play farmable once it moved out of conquest rewards crates.
  • Options
    I thought I saw it available for both Conquest Currency and Crystals in the store, but it definitely wasn’t like that at the start.
  • Options
    cmg799 wrote: »
    Does anyone know why CAT & Maul rewards aren’t increasing in hard mode as you climb reward boxes? Looks like they only increase in quantity like every other box or so…seems off maybe?

Seriously, how I’d like to know why when you climb reward boxes the number of awarded shards don’t increase… @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI
  • Options
    Considering all these modifiers, disks, etc. that completely change the characters, it's extremely expensive to experiment in Conquest with the increased energy cost.
  • Options
    Does anyone know why CAT & Maul rewards aren’t increasing in hard mode as you climb reward boxes? Looks like they only increase in quantity like every other box or so…seems off maybe?

Seriously, how I’d like to know why when you climb reward boxes the number of awarded shards don’t increase… @CG_SBCrumb_MINI @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI

They do increase. Maul increases every box. CAT doesn't, but they've set the max at 30, so it can't increase every time... unless you are asking them to decrease the amount in the first box? Or go up by 3 or 4 at a time? As you can only buy them in lots of 5 at the scavenger, what would be the point of that?

There are plenty of other things about this conquest that should be addressed way way before this.
  • Options
    Not every body should get the max crate. That would be ok. But the problem now with the new update is that the max crate ist nearly impossible without spending much money. That would be ok…
    But CG put all the best and non GL meta Toons behind a fully paywall. It is impossible to get the meta Toons without money. When a ftp get a meta char, he is old and no more meta.

I have no problem with any of this. If they simply upped the score needed for the best crate by 200 and the 2nd best by 175, then gave us the same old conquest with one new feat: Use 5x Bad Batch toons (yes, including Omega) to defeat the Sector5 boss for 190 points.

If you do it, you can get the max crate, but you need to be 10 points closer to maxing out every single feat and battle than last time. Or you can get the 2nd best crate with even less grind, since that one battle puts you up 15 points over where you would have been.

Since Omega isn't on farm yet, only whales would have the full squad at relic & ready to beat the S5 boss. All (or nearly all) FtP would be effectively locked out of the top 2 boxes. Only spenders would have the meta... but you wouldn't require such a ridiculous, horrible grind for all concerned.

It's possible to have fun without the latest, shiniest thing. I mean, I have it, but I've exhausted my supplies and as soon as LV is released, I won't have it. Not for a long, long time. And really, I almost never have the latest, shiniest thing. Most times by the time I get the new goal, another goal has come along to supersede it. And yet I have a fair bit of fun in this game.

It's not access to the latest thing that's the problem. It's access to fun. CG is locking out the fun, and if anything kills the game, it will be that.
  • Options
    Conquest is dog **** now. Greed bay bay
  • Options
    Just realised switch data disc now cost energy instead of currency, it’s just super annoying
  • Options
    I’m starting to think that there were 5 different people doing changes to conquest without talking to each other.
    Each change in itself might not be horrible but combined together it just doesn’t feel like it’s very thought through.
  • ScoundrelRui
    816 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Deleted
  • Options
    Bummer to see Conquest still sux!!!
  • Options
    The “new and improved” Conquest could be what finally pushes me into game retirement. They managed somehow to suck what little bit of fun there was in the game out. Don’t mind hard and have always tolerated the guessing game of how their toons manage to do what ours can’t, but this is asinine.
  • Options
    Guys, after a some trying and 150 crystals into energy refreshes let me tell you: you bumped the difficulty WAY too much.

I may not be a good theorycrafting focused player, actually I am a 45yo player with two kids so rather casual kind of guy, but I still sit at a respectable 6.8M GP with three GLs in there, and... well, thanks I got GLs. They are the only reliable way to 3* a node, whereas other teams get squashed or lose a toon or two.

While the last GCs were a little bit of excitement and then some tedious, repeated grind to get the feats, this one is the same with more grind, less excitement, and more swearing.

You raised the bar too much without increasing the rewards accordingly, and did a very obvious stint in making everyone spend crystals if they want the latest toon.

"The more you tighten your grip, the more star systems will slip through your fingers". Have you ever watched that movie? it's a good one, you should take a look at it if you haven't yet.
  • Options
    "The more you tighten your grip, the more star systems will slip through your fingers.” Have you ever watched that movie? It's a good one, you should take a look at it if you haven't yet.

Bravo, Sir 👏
  • Valeran
    119 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Currently on 5,9m GP and having SEE and JMK. I recently finished with Sector 5 on Hard but I'm still halfway through the crates. My main concerns are with some of the feats, energy and data discs...

The main event feats are fine by me and they net a good amount of keycards, but... maxed Bad Batch required for Sector 5 feat against R8 opponents? Rebel Fighters in Sector 2 against R5 opponents? Phoenix in Sector 1 against R4 opponents? Just what did you think? For F2P players this is insane as we can't just drop everything away when a new bunch of toons come. It takes MONTHS to farm for a Galactic Legend's required squads, especially with these drop rates.

I'm unsure if I can get near max crate here and I spent all my conquest credits to CAT instead of relic materials I gravely need! I will have to run yet another conquest to finally have all CAT shards because it was cut down this bad...

Data discs? I've just got ONE purple of mass assist, the blue cards are bad, while everyone else got like two "Deadly Catalyst" disc which makes the hard conquest go easy... it's really fun that even RNG ruins my experience.

The whole conquest is extremely grindy and boring. It is a big drawback for casual players who serve as the majority of the player base. The data discs are not special, defeating a boss really don't give you the "this was worth it" feeling and swapping them for energy is straight ridiculous when the refresh rate is horrible and the energy requirement was raised to 20 / battle.

I really don't mind if I have CHALLENGES, such as with the recent Galactic Challenge: Jawa. Got to the yellow crate with 15-20 attempts of strategizing and putting different teams together. With that I had fun and I don't mind not getting max crate sometimes because my roster is not accommodated to all game modes.

All in all, I know this conquest serves as a test phase but I feel really disappointed and neglected for all the years (and some money, not much) I put into this game and I can't even enjoy it properly because CG is acting like amateurs... I don't know what went wrong with you guys but you should really listen to the community as we still try to play and enjoy this game and provide constructive feedback. Something a good dev team would consider.
    Post edited by Valeran on
  • Options

"The more you tighten your grip, the more star systems will slip through your fingers". Have you ever watched that movie? it's a good one, you should take a look at it if you haven't yet.

I'm pretty sure if they have seen it, they didn't enjoy it nearly as much as we've enjoyed it.