[MEGA] Conquest 7

Replies

• Options
    If you don't really care about Maul then just get him in 4 rounds rather than rush for 3.

No need to stress
  • Options
    KOMM wrote: »
    Friends! This is my first post. I want to share my experiences. The latest "Galactic Conquest" event is just something terrible. There has never been a worse event and not more interesting. Who did you make it for? If earlier, thinking, coming up with options, I was stubbornly moving towards the maximum prize, now my hands are just dropping. I know that a huge number of players are not happy with this event. Looking at my guild, I can say that a large number of players are on the verge of leaving the game. Thank you, dear developers

I definitely think so..you're an interpreter of my feelings.
  • VladoVD
    22 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    I've decided not to invest any crystals in this conquest (always put 150 in the previous ones to complete it 3 days earlier), thus not supporting the ridiculous changes CG made and try with my weak (apparently) 7M and 4 GLs account to play only with the energy the time will provide, trying to reach tier 5 crate. after meeting some bugs in the battles and feats, which don't count correctly the tasks required and done by me, i won't be able to get tier 5 crate in time. Doja, Crumb - can some of you guys explain to little/insignificant me what should i do in such case - how to get tier 5 crate? pay crystals for energy and hope to get better reward, report bug and wait for compensation, or what?
  • Options
    Probably just have to suck it up. I doubt anything further will be done for this conquest. All we can do is hope they see what doing things the way they have isnt good and they make the next one not a disaster.
  • Options
    Natgmn wrote: »
    Probably just have to suck it up. I doubt anything further will be done for this conquest. All we can do is hope they see what doing things the way they have isnt good and they make the next one not a disaster.

most probably this will happen, but nevertheless i want some dev to tell us what to do when something like this occurs. I thought they get paid to give answers to such questions, otherwise it'll be kinda confusing for me - like living in other dimension where my boss actually wants me to do the job I'm paid for 🤔
  • Options
    if you are a great wizard,
    you have to make at least 170 matches if you want to pass all feats.
    170 x 20 = 3400 energy
    (1800 energy fills in 15 days.)
    3400 - 1800 = 1600 energy

1600 / 120 = 13 times

13 x 50 = 650 crystal spent, if u are amazing a wizard.

these statistics are calculated assuming that you are perfect...

if u are a normal player, red rewards is impossible.

do you pay the crystal to win the prize? then add a package to the store let's buy with Crystal. No need for conquest mode and more battles. Am I right?

(by the way Darth revan's "deathmark" isn't working..)
  • Options
    Spending 3x refreshes a day on conquest to get the red box isn't exactly taxing.

As opposed to zero refreshes a day for those now having to spend 3x refreshes a day? Going from zero crystals to 2100 crystals? Uh huh….

Also add in how tedious and repetitive the feats are. The added energy cost, the added grind….yeah it’s taxing
  • Options
    Wanna break this down pretty simple:

Total conquest banners obtainable: 680

Total banners needed for max crate: 645

Specific feats I cannot complete due to weak factions and EXTREME TIME CONSUMPTION: "All Empire"[Emp] -10 / "let's blow something up"[BB] -15 / "Brood Warfare" [Geos] -15

=No max crate due to not being able to complete only 3 feats. (And that's ONLY 3 FEATS! Let's not forget the "defeat 40 units with Phoenix units" etc.)

Not only are these factions weak for me; the individual feat itself is extremely time consuming and expensive. "Brood Warfare" (win 14 battles with Geos) [just in sector 5 alone] = takes 280 conquest energy to complete (if you win every battle) / takes 5 hours for 90% stamina to restore to 100% (double the time if you complete 2 battles back to back) = 10 hours to restore from 80% stamina to 100%.
    Let alone, my Geos are all between G9-G11. They certainly are not beating any of those R8 enemy squads with SUPER ENHANCED buffed stats.

Hell, my GL squads had issues itself in Sector 5 trying to complete nodes.

CG, this conquest is absolutely HOT GARBAGE! just throw it all away and bring back the orginal version we all actually loved. Why fix something if it's not broken?!?!

P.s. (instead of the "Recommended GP" between normal and hard Conquest modes.. Maybe you should state something more along the lines of "Recommend R9 specific Factions" if you even have hopes for Max Crate.

Thanks (:

Sincerely,
    A true Star Wars fan (unlike CG and EA)
  • Options
    Not sure a lot of words need to be used. This is awful. Way to take a mode.
  • Options
    Yip .... got to the end of Sector 5 which was ok... ish.
    Now going back to try to complete feats and that's... well... 😴😴😴😴😴

It was fun first Conquest, the changes have made it now a grindy grind on grind-day in Grindland.
  • Options
    If you only want Krakens to get max rewards then make "Hard" 9,000,000 gp and above. You advertised 5 million is allowed to join "Hard" which means that 5,000,000 gp should be able to pass it. False advertising.
  • Options
    Only for krakens and whales who can achieve the max rewarda of this Conquest:
    Do you feel like this is worth it ? Your time and money?
    Does it deliver the fun you payed the refresh cristals for ?

Just curios to know.
  • Options
    40p3t5xzsnqd.png

Bad Batch feat is bugged. Every fight has 5 units and I have done 5 fights. That's 25 units defeated. How am I missing 2 units ?
  • Options
    Worth it.
  • Asifab
    140 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    Hahahaha, got to love how R8 Geo bugs can defeat an SEE team with Wat.....with out a single character getting to take a turn besides Wat at the very start.

Yes CG because the bugs should be able to go before a GL with 500+ Speed.....That makes complete and total sense

What happened to it should take a GL to defeat a GL? Or does that only count when it's not us trying to defeat your AI bots?
  • Options
    artusa wrote: »
    40p3t5xzsnqd.png

Bad Batch feat is bugged. Every fight has 5 units and I have done 5 fights. That's 25 units defeated. How am I missing 2 units ?

Clearly the enemies committed suicide from debuffs.
  • Options
    If you don't really care about Maul then just get him in 4 rounds rather than rush for 3.

No need to stress

you appear to have missed the point of OP's complaints.
  • Options
    Just got the max crate.

What I said. Big success. After all the nerfs, people keep refreshing like crazy. Good job, cg. You gave the players what they wanted, even if I dislike it.
  • Options
    I'd like to point something out as well. CG making these changes because to many people got CAT.

Oddly enough, I don't see any krakens/whales complaining about who has unlocked CAT. From F2P up to Krakens they don't seem to care who's unlocked it.

You bring out a new GL what feels like every 6 months at least. Is that not enough to fulfill your greed? At the start you guys made conquest seem as if it was not going to be monetized to the extreme. Yes reward those who spend money on the game over those who do not.

That reward is being able to constantly have the most recent GL and now Fleet meta. If the player base doesn't have an issue with how many people unlocked CAT why the hell do you??

Seriously you guys are going to go down in the mobile gaming history books for the #1 example of what not to do for your billion dollar mobile game.

Sad to see it be yet another star wars game where 1 to 5 people who get to make decisions are the ones ruining an entire game and community for greed.

You guys must of been talking to John Smedley about how to ruin another star wars game.
  • Options
    It's actually an achievement to get the red crate.

Finding those combos that work.

I personally have enjoyed beskar mando deleting entire teams with whistling birds due to some fine offensive based data cards.

Or boba fett with his 500k nuke missile

It's just fun and challenging. Yeah some feats are repetitive but if you don't like it you don't get the best rewards.
  • Options
    At least this so called 'development' is the last step for me personally to the wrong direction.

Hiding a lot of content behind a paywall isn't the way. ;-)

I looked for GL Kenobi, grinded the toons (still WAT and Katarn to go), and prepared everything for my second GL. Okay, R8 Toons needed, General Kenobo = check, Yoda (who should normally be a GL and not such anti-legends like ugly-Kylo or super-Rey) = some mats are needed. After the last conquest, everything was okay, i planned to get the last 5 mats in the next....

... then this Conquest came in. What a mess... even with 'only' 6,3kk GP of a long time player it is nearly impossible to get the mats. So, no GL Kenobi for me.

A long came also the nerfs of toons to improve the existing GLs... what a mess...

And not to forget the Executor... lol... really?

And still more R8 needed for this one and GL Lord Vader (wait? Who? This angryfaced-one should be a GALACTIC LEGEND, but Darth Vader got a nerf... really?).

So, for me, enough is enough, I will quit for a while. Maybe the devs will change something, but normally the devs don't care in anyway about the players, only about the money (or they are forced to). Other games developed in the same way and finally struggled. Okay, here we've have Star Wars, maybe the game will survive long enough, so that real development of the game could happen. Hopefully.
  • Options
    It's actually an achievement to get the red crate.

What is the achievement? That you spent crystals?
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    This really should have been a new, third difficulty for Conquest. Sharp rosters 4-7 mil used to be able to reach red crate, but none of us can do these new faction feats.

Whales-only difficulty. Why are the rest of us even allowed to try? It isn't fun, nor do we stand a chance.
  • Options

so ..
    1. you probably **** up with the new conquest .. a bunch of demented feats .. no one even enjoys it .. and the other part of the people is wondering if the game is worth playing ..
    2. I'm not even talking about the new GL .. 4x R8 really?
    3. A new ship with meaningless demands that is almost impossible to counter and finish the fleet arena?
    4. counter GL .. no words needed .. be .. but this is not the case in Galactic challenges etc? ..
    5. Congratulations to the CG and EA team..
    you make a first-class **** out of that game .. not only does the new player not last long to play but you still lose the old ones .. congratulations, just keep going

My support is now over .. and I'm just starting to play recreationally (or none) like a lot of others who have been playing since the beginning .. I applaud

that's all I wanted to say .. adios amigos
  • Options
    you forgot about R9 coming soon too
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

......just thinking about that gives me tons of anxiety.
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

......just thinking about that gives me tons of anxiety.

Why? Just another progression system that will be prohibitively expensive without easing the prior gates that most of the game's population can ignore.