Conquest 8&9

Replies

• Options
    ne_alenska wrote: »
    Should I play normal mode this time? How can I know the reward before I select and enter conquest?

first box of hard is better than red box on normal
  • Options
    ne_alenska wrote: »
    Should I play normal mode this time? How can I know the reward before I select and enter conquest?

first box of hard is better than red box on normal

Ok, Thanks
  • Options
    Yeah no reason to choose normal over hard if you have the GP
  • Options
    Did they switch the feats around? Wasn’t the potency down in sector 1 before? Now its the unsupportive feat instead
  • Options
    So… first battle, full darkside (darth revan) team… progress is not tracked by global feat. Restarted game, still not counted…
  • Options
    Did they switch the feats around? Wasn’t the potency down in sector 1 before? Now its the unsupportive feat instead

I noticed some feats have been moved (removed)
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    LordDirt wrote: »

I guess it’s because you could do the “no support” & “only attackers” at the same time before, don’t want us to lose our engagement now, let’s turn the grind up a notch this time.
  • Options
    I guess CG will just change what they want to change.
  • Options

I guess it’s because you could do the “no support” & “only attackers” at the same time before, don’t want us to lose our engagement now, let’s turn the grind up a notch this time.

I guess they thought it would be too easy once they removed some of the bugs.
  • Options
    nottenst wrote: »

I guess they thought it would be too easy once they removed some of the bugs.

They noticed the large segment of people who finished 4 days early and didn't continue to engage.
  • Options
    Bring back conquest 6 please…
  • Options
    Hey @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI can you please inform the player base as to why feats were moved around into different sectors this go around without so much as a peep from you guys? The feats you guys moved around made it so you can’t knock out multiple feats at a time like in conquest 7, thereby making it even MORE grindy, time consuming and repetitive than before. Honestly what gives? Do you guys enjoy making this game less fun for us? Do you want players to quit the game? This is ridiculous
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    CG wants more engagement in Conquest. Anything less than 24 hours every day, until Conquest is over is unacceptable for them.

(The last part is a joke, unless CG truly believes that)
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »
    Hey @CG_Doja_Fett_MINI can you please inform the player base as to why feats were moved around into different sectors this go around without so much as a peep from you guys? The feats you guys moved around made it so you can’t knock out multiple feats at a time like in conquest 7, thereby making it even MORE grindy, time consuming and repetitive than before. Honestly what gives? Do you guys enjoy making this game less fun for us? Do you want players to quit the game? This is ridiculous

The sad thing is they don’t care if this “game” is fun, it’s all about making money for CG.

Effectively we are all in an abusive relationship with CG. After all these years and all the low acts from CG, they realise that addicts will continue to spend regardless of how often they treat the community with contempt.

It will only change when the money dries up….and by then the game will be dead.

Just remember Doja has been placed as the understanding face to hide the business psychopaths that run CG.
  • Options
    Where are the CAT shards in wandering scavenger?
  • Options
    TayloRen wrote: »

Sector 2-5 not in sector 1
  • Options
    I've completely lost my motivation and love for this game. I understand now why so many people have quit.
  • Options
    TayloRen wrote: »

There are double shards of CAT in each jawa
  • ConnorMcLurk
    99 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options
    It is good to see how much CG reflected on C7 and read all the negative reviews and took it to their heart and really changed C8 for the so much better. It really shows their love and dedication for their playing community.

Oh wait…
  • Options
    is there still a person working here? Teams of 10 do not exist

qchuyylkynag.jpg
  • Options
    dgree wrote: »
    Ripperpa wrote: »
    I think we are just a small, loud minority. Most of the people are happy with these changes I guess.

The people content with this sort of gameplay are a minority.

The people content with this sort of gameplay who are on the forum, read the feedback sub-forum, saw this thread, and cared to vote in it are a minority.

I truly do not care, one way or the other, what happens with Conquest going forward--make it easier make it harder keep it the same, fine, I have a life outside of the game and my entire identity isn't wrapped up in being able to get some stupid cartoon character before everyone else. I say that to also say--what I DO care about is weasel polls like this being used as evidence that one group or the other is the majority. It's either intellectually dishonest or pure stupidity to draw that conclusion.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Iy4oy4s wrote: »
    Kyno wrote: »
    TheDude420 wrote: »
    Ultra wrote: »
    TheDude420 wrote: »
    Natgmn wrote: »
    Ultra wrote:
    What do you suggest? Two weeks of break?

Just relaunch conquest 6 and then work on this mess lol
    I want Maul shards, not more CAT shards

Are they unable to relaunch 6 with Maul shards?

Then it wouldn't be conquest 6

I mean re-launch 6 so they can have proper time to fix the bugs, but with Maul/Cat shards as rewards using the same reward format as Conq6.

Conq7 obviously got pushed out to production too soon. This gives the chance to fix bugs and learn from mistakes, while buying a bit of good will with the community.

There are no plans to deviate from the current planned events, and it's quite possible they have been working on fixes for the next one.

Well, I believe that a lot of people would rather have a delay in the conquest to ensure it’s not the same poo show as 7 was. Just send some make good to everyone, delay it until it’s ready and avoid all this bad feedback.

Cant change the past, so no avoiding the feedback given. Hopefully they take the feedback in and work this out, but from my understanding the first chance for that to happen will be Conquest 10.

Whelp, turns out this was wrong. They could, in fact, incorporate changes before Conquest 10. They just chose to actively make the sources of complaints worse instead…
  • Options
    Wait has the stamina refresh rate always been 1% per half hour? For a total of 48% over one day? I looked back and couldn’t find anything where they said the refresh rate when conquest was launched
  • Options
    Wait has the stamina refresh rate always been 1% per half hour? For a total of 48% over one day? I looked back and couldn’t find anything where they said the refresh rate when conquest was launched

Yes, it has been pretty much hand in hand with the snail's pace rate of energy refresh.
    This wiki has the old energy cost and states stamina at that rate.
  • Ultra
    11510 posts Moderator
    Options

Yeah, 5 hours = 10% stamina refresh since inception
  • Options

Ooof. That needs to change with how repetitive these feats are and the premium for energy now. This is ridiculous
  • nottenst
    695 posts Member
    edited September 2021
    Options

Ooof. That needs to change with how repetitive these feats are and the premium for energy now. This is ridiculous

Maybe we should consider ourselves lucky that they didn't lower the rate by 33% to match the increase of energy needed per battle. It used to take 3 hours to build up enough energy for one battle and now it takes 4 hours. So we got 6% stamina back in those 3 hours, but now we could be waiting 4 hours for a battle and get an extra 2% stamina back. That would fit in the theme of Conquest 8 - "you though Conquest 7 was a grind, we heard you and increased the grind."
  • Options
    The more grindier they make Conquest, the more they're driving whales & krakens away from the game and quite possibly, making the F2P players richer.

The whole point of spending money on this game is to perform a time skip. Since spending on energy refreshes do not result to that, the whales & krakens end up paying OTHER PLAYERS to do Conquest for them instead.

I've had some whales in my guild that have quit despite being excited to get LV but seeing how doing Conquest is like doing a part time job where I'm expected to do pay my employers instead to do the job kills it for them.

I laugh at how this is backfiring on them so badly. Way to go on spending hours on a feature in the for people to NOT play it. This stealthy change tells me all I need to know about them so far.

Pride & accomplishments. Yeah, I think I'll lose my dignity & sanity first to be bothered to get T7 crate.
  • Xcien
    2436 posts Member
    Options
    I’ve give up on Conquest at this point. I’m nowhere close to LV, so I don’t see the point in spending hours to complete Conquest to get Maul. Between the energy refreshes and the feats asking for reliced factions such as Phoenix Squadron, the fun is gone. I’ll just do as much as I can, but I’m not going to waste crystals and time just for CG to make it take even longer.
    I've found this whole experience to be very enlightening.

Thank you for evaluating. Your feedback is appreciated.
  • Options
    nottenst wrote: »

Maybe we should consider ourselves lucky that they didn't lower the rate by 33% to match the increase of energy needed per battle. It used to take 3 hours to build up enough energy for one battle and now it takes 4 hours. So we got 6% stamina back in those 3 hours, but now we could be waiting 4 hours for a battle and get an extra 2% stamina back. That would fit in the theme of Conquest 8 - "you though Conquest 7 was a grind, we heard you and increased the grind."

You jest but they did make it more grindy by switching up feats to take away the opportunity to finish two or 3 at once