GAC scoring bug? [MEGA]

Replies

• Options
    Honestly they’re gonna need to cancel this season and restart. My opponent has no shot of beating me and that’s just not fair to him
  • Options
    happened to me too
  • Options
    Jaesynn wrote: »
    Is it not cool to talk about how CG ****** up GAC?

No it’s not. It will probably get added to the mega thread to bury it
  • Options
    I'm not holding my breath, they acknowledged the bug from last grand arena where the servers failed causing many of us to drop battles, but NEVER did more than acknowledge it. No compensation for that one, probably nothing for this
  • Options
    7f8asg09bd08.png
  • Ultra
    11534 posts Moderator
    Options
    StAugJames wrote: »
    Jaesynn wrote: »
    Is it not cool to talk about how CG ****** up GAC?

No it’s not. It will probably get added to the mega thread to bury it

What's wrong with mega threads? It prevents 30 threads cluttering about the same thing
  • Options
    At least they nerfed QGJ omicron and didn't give us a refund on it. That's cool too
  • Options
    Yeah really don’t see how they can sort this mid GAC. Hopefully they work out something this time instead of just leaving it.
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Spaghetti code strikes again. I can't imagine how are they able to break GAC by adding the new Conquest, but here we are...
  • Options
    Same here -.-
  • Options
    Well, i have an opponent wirh more GL and he gets extra Points? Great... I hope the will fix it soon
  • Options
    Last redo whatever week this is
  • Options
    I mean honestly cancel the rest of the event and award everyone first place crystals for the inconvenience for the last two rounds, 1st place for end of event as well. That’s the only way they can do it and be fair
  • Options
    CG need a new laptop, or at the very least upgrade their current one away from Windows Vista.
  • Options
    cadkev wrote: »
    I'm not holding my breath, they acknowledged the bug from last grand arena where the servers failed causing many of us to drop battles, but NEVER did more than acknowledge it. No compensation for that one, probably nothing for this

Don't worry. Eventually eneryone will be impacted by bugs so skill rating will even out after a few months. Or maybe a year or two.
  • Options
    Why on earth do they manage to mess up things they don’t even updates?
    CG is a truly unique company, I try to avoid this forum because it’s not good for my blood pressure to see all the thrash they write. But this bug was so bad I needed to check out what’s going on.
    It’s Friday today so I guess they will cancel the whole GAC in panic and we get some Wookiee shards as compensation.
  • Options
    I guess I lose...0zdsgkm2wpn2.jpg
  • Options
    Don't worry guys it's not a bug just a pack. Everything is working as intended cfn16ywu9ip8.png

• Options
    I have the bug too, but would be funny if opponent still lost.
  • Ultra
    11534 posts Moderator
    Options
    I guess I lose...0zdsgkm2wpn2.jpg

lol

i love how mirrored the defenses are but not the banners
  • Options
    Jenoke76 wrote: »
    m0sh6bb7xomw.jpg

Haha I’m beating you…
  • Options
    Months after changing GAC I finally get my first really good match up where it's not one of us with insane differences in our roster and of course this happens. Wonderful
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Options
    Same here 414 for him 0 for me ,I even asked him how you get that..
  • K331
    168 posts Member
    Options
    Testing time since I've lost already.
  • Options
    Miccool9 wrote: »
    Don't worry guys it's not a bug just a pack. Everything is working as intended cfn16ywu9ip8.png

I bought it and works great. Got 414 points.
  • Options
    cadkev wrote: »

why cg will never get a cent from me, some of them probably lost the match. bugs/server issues can happen in any game, BUT NOT COMPENSATE THOSE AFFECTED?
This discussion has been closed.