Gear economy changes????

Prev1
On the October Road ahead it's mentioned the next month (November) the missing of phase 1 is going to be applied and announced phase 2.
Almost on MARCH and not a single change More introduced..... 6 months after the initial announcement still isnt applied the phase 1....
Are We really Getting the phase 1???

Replies

• Options
    Don't hold your breath f
  • Options
    I think CG decided they were being too generous and just gave up on it. Like heroic sith raid being simmable.
  • Options
    I think CG decided they were being too generous and just gave up on it. Like heroic sith raid being simmable.

Simming HSITH would make slkr the worst GL
  • Options

Rey is already beaten by Chirpa+Bugs or stock GAS. The OG GLs have been out for 2 years now. No sense in keeping them on a pedestal for the sake of a raid we've been manually playing for nearly 4 years. Please QoL over that slight nerf to his utility. I'll take that every day in exchange for 40+ minutes of my life saved from tedium every week.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    40 min? Oh, 2 hsth.
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options

Rey is already beaten by Chirpa+Bugs or stock GAS. The OG GLs have been out for 2 years now. No sense in keeping them on a pedestal for the sake of a raid we've been manually playing for nearly 4 years. Please QoL over that slight nerf to his utility. I'll take that every day in exchange for 40+ minutes of my life saved from tedium every week.

40 minutes? Our guild does it in 15 to 18 minutes, wrong mods or bad set up
  • Options
    i remember when this thread was about gear phase 1 lol
    hello
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    edited February 2022
    Options
    Same 👆it goes down too fast lol
  • Options

40 minutes? Our guild does it in 15 to 18 minutes, wrong mods or bad set up

He's obviously doing 2 (sometimes 3) in a week
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    Options
    Still waiting for an answer. CM need to know player base don't forget about.
  • Ultra
    11509 posts Moderator
    Options
    What if they don’t know if player base hasn’t forgotten
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    What if they don’t know if player base hasn’t forgotten

thats what 20 page threads are for
    hello
  • Ultra
    11509 posts Moderator
    Options
    Need a 100 page min requirement, people are slacking
  • zatho
    747 posts Member
    Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    Need a 100 page min requirement, people are slacking
    So after merging 99 pages, threads are closed?
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Almost 4 months passed since I started this thread, still not a single answer @CG_SBCrumb @CG_Tusken_Meathead
  • twstdbydsn
    1101 posts Member
    Options
    They pretty much said a few weeks ago they were happy with where things were after finishing 50% of Phase 1. Nothing else will change going forward.
  • Rius
    368 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe silence is the answer, I think unfortunately this is beating a dead horse. I suggested this ‘theory’ some months back on one of the many threads. These gear changes were announced just before many people vastly improved ‘in game’ Crystal income with GAC changes, wether people are winning or losing, majority earn much more crystals than Squad arena. More people ‘can’ routinely refresh energy to farm gear and relieve some bottlenecks. I believe CG would monitor player levelling F2P and P2P and strive for a balance. If GAC changes improved the gear economy more than expected, maybe they stopped and even forgot about any further changes promised because we have reached a progression rate they are happy with.

Just my theory, do not see why else they would announce changes and just not follow through.
  • Screerider
    1373 posts Member
    Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/249886/state-of-the-gear-laxy-september-2021#latest
    Again, the plan is to release these changes over the next few months barring any major bugs or issues.
    They did give themselves an out.
  • Options
    Screerider wrote: »
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/249886/state-of-the-gear-laxy-september-2021#latest
    Again, the plan is to release these changes over the next few months barring any major bugs or issues.
    Good point. You can’t say their haven’t been major bugs. We take it all back CG. You kept your word.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options

Really? What major bugs and issues have come up that were so serious there’s been no communication on it?
  • Screerider
    1373 posts Member
    Options
    I assume a lot of that is internal to CG's operations and isn't something they need to make public.
  • Ravens1113
    5215 posts Member
    Options
    I assume a lot of that is internal to CG's operations and isn't something they need to make public.

Ahhh ok so silence and zero communication or explanation with their player base on why something promised isn’t happening
  • Screerider
    1373 posts Member
    Options
    It was a "plan" not a "promise".
  • TargetEadu
    1570 posts Member
    Options

Have they changed their plan?
  • Screerider
    1373 posts Member
    Options
    Maybe. I'm taking a "wait and see" approach.
  • Options

If you say so
  • Iy4oy4s
    2937 posts Member
    Options

Found Crumbs burner.

In all seriousness, they do owe us, at the very least, “after internal review….”

It’s really disrespectful to the community to completely ignore what a lot of the community has been raging about…then tell some people at SW celebration they are happy with its current state. Why can you state that to people there, but not on the official forums? Crumb has even acknowledged the community is not happy…yet we still get nothing.
  • Options
    Ravens1113 wrote: »

If you say so

I quoted it from their post. I didn't say "plan", they did.
  • Options
    Speaking of economy changes, are there any plans to lower the price of old materials that have lost its ingame value due to adding newer materials? For example one omega for 200 crystals seems a bit steep nowadays. Could have been worth back before zetas were introduced, now not so much.
  • PumaK
    301 posts Member
    Options
    @CG_Tusken_Meathead
    Feb 27th - June 23th, still not a single answer...