Strange offers in the shop

Anyone else been getting these? My friend sent me this picture of these offers he’s been getting but I haven’t got any at all. He is a person who spends a decent amount of money though so that might be it but thought I would post it here 3e1bqefotugv.png

Replies

• Options
    Mine include relic materials for relic 7 and below.
  • Options
    Found a couple more screen captures.

mavikrjtw4dj.png
    etyck4ao2omn.png
  • Options
    a couple more...

87zh59xw4kcj.png
    qtwxo96ghnbs.png
  • Options
    l0q3jcayb4yr.jpg

Might be this option?
  • Options
    w5xyb7ne2pet.jpeg
    This was mine - a fantastic deal for sure
  • Options
    What level are you or your friend at? I got the deals at around level 83. They do kinda seem to be aimed at what I want (how the hell did the game know I wanted Shaak Ti when I've never had the chance to grind for her).

Money? I don't think so. I have not spent a single cent on this game and I'm reaping the rewards of my patience. These packs have sometimes not appeared, primarily at the early hours of the morning (I'm in a different country, and 8am for me is the game's 12am).
    Hello there.
  • Options
    FTP, never spent and I have those offers.
    Make Bronzium autoplay opening an option.
  • Options
    Word one the street: they only appear to player who have logged into the online store
  • Options
    Never logged into the online store and I have them.
    Hello there.
  • Options
    I get these offers on the alt account but not on the main. Both are FTP and log in to the store daily. Settings for targeted ads are the same on both accounts. No idea what's going on with that.
  • Options
    PSA: you can spend crystals on deals and still claim FTP.
  • Options
    What level are you or your friend at? I got the deals at around level 83. They do kinda seem to be aimed at what I want (how the hell did the game know I wanted Shaak Ti when I've never had the chance to grind for her).

Money? I don't think so. I have not spent a single cent on this game and I'm reaping the rewards of my patience. These packs have sometimes not appeared, primarily at the early hours of the morning (I'm in a different country, and 8am for me is the game's 12am).

I’m level 85 almost 7mil gp, my friend is almost 9 mil gp. I am f2p he is not. Very strange why I’m not getting them
  • Options
    Update: I actually got some of these offers, later than everyone else. Weird
  • Options
    Wondering if the deals will show up once an in-game algorithm manages to understand what stuff you're wanting. I shifted focus back to Clone Trooper shards and Fives has turned up in bundles. Weird.
    Hello there.
  • Options
    Wondering if the deals will show up once an in-game algorithm manages to understand what stuff you're wanting. I shifted focus back to Clone Trooper shards and Fives has turned up in bundles. Weird.

I wish, mine are all poor quality. When they first appeared in my game they were good then I was able to afford them and they changed to stuff I didn't think was worth it. I have never seen character shards in them before.
  • crzydroid
    7315 posts Moderator
    Options
    CG has already responded to this. They are on an incremental rollout.
  • V01D
    117 posts Member
    Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

Any reason why it was incremental? I missed that response. Thanks!
  • Options
    Never saw it either. Probably was a response in a post than a dev announcement. (When is the next update? I already miss seeing dev posts, even if they're minor updates.)
    Hello there.
  • ShaggyB
    2390 posts Member
    Options

Was that in game?

If not then i wouldnt say theyve said anything to the larger player base.
  • Options
    ShaggyB wrote: »

Was that in game?

This.

Majority of players I know never even look at the forums. I don't blame them. Half the comments come from the same few people. The other half come from rant posts.

• TVF
    36612 posts Member
    Options
    Well if they want to hear about things like this they aren't gonna hear it in-game most of the time.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Ultra
    11515 posts Moderator
    edited January 2023
    Options
    V01D wrote: »

Not speaking for CG but usually the reason, in the industry, is they want to test how they do with a smaller sample before rolling out to everyone

Data collection purposes I guess
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »
    Well if they want to hear about things like this they aren't gonna hear it in-game most of the time.

And they likely won't easily hear it here on the forums either. Not while the forums are flooded with random posts from the same few people and limited interactions from CG. Even the moderators heavily use speculation because of such little interaction.
  • Monel
    2786 posts Member
    Options
    nellAx19 wrote: »
    ShaggyB wrote: »

Was that in game?

This.

Majority of players I know never even look at the forums. I don't blame them. Half the comments come from the same few people. The other half come from rant posts.

Same thing.
  • Options
    I would like to be offered these offers too.
    But none has appeared in my in game store or the web store.

Idk why. I play on android though (if that matters).
    Started to play: Oct 30, 2022 --- Ally code: 628-998-777 --- My links: swgoh.gg | youtube | My SWGOH journey | NORDIC KINGDOM is recruiting
  • Options
    Ultra wrote: »
    V01D wrote: »

Not speaking for CG but usually the reason, in the industry, is they want to test how they do with a smaller sample before rolling out to everyone

Data collection purposes I guess

This is why.
    Hello there.
  • Options
    cspxhzgm16lw.jpg

A for effort but.......I don't need 28.
  • Options
    cspxhzgm16lw.jpg

A for effort but.......I don't need 28.

Lol