What new character would you wannna see added?

Replies

• Options
    Another character I would like to see is General Lando
  • Luthen_Rael
    5 posts Member
    edited March 19
    Options
    -) Luthen Rael (+ Ship)
    -) Crosshair
    -) Koska Reeves
    -) Bib Fortuna
    -) Baylan Skoll
    -) Huyang (+ Ship with Ahsoka Fulcrum)
    -) Shin Hati
    -) Captain Teva (+ Ship)
    -) Yaddle
    -) Tare Viszla
    Post edited by Luthen_Rael on
  • Options
    We still need to finish kotor 2 cast:

Bao-dur bonuses for droids as lead (support)
    Atton scoundrel
    Mira bounty hunter / scoundrel
    Hanharr offensive wookie / bounty hunter
    G0-T0 Droid support
    Handmaiden ??
    Mandalore (even tho its canderous)
    Kavar / zez kai el / vrook / Korriban Jedi that died /Atris (the last of the council basically) could all sync together with bonuses

Or

Calo Nord
    Bendak starkiller
    GL Mandalore the Ultimate
    Meetra Suurik
    GL darth vitiate
    Darth zannah
    Exar Kun
    Ulic-kel drama
    Rakata race
    GL Abeloth
    Xanatos
    Freedan Nadd
    Naga Sadow
    Ajunta Pull
    Marka Ragnos

More chiss characters from the Thrawn trilogy

Off the top of my head

• Options
    Official Characters are better.
  • SHaDoWS
    7 posts Member
    edited March 20
    Options
    This list could be endless lol... But I'd like to see
    depa bilaba
  • Ranzono
    454 posts Member
    Options

You've never played the Force unleashed games have you?
  • Options
    General Pride, Grand Admiral Savit, Zann Consortium faction, LS Thrawn, a Thrawn in exile on Peridea, (triplet Thrawns?!?!), Crosshair (Clone Force 99, Imperial, Prisoner), the Eclipse, Dark Side Luke Skywalker (from Revenge of the Jedi ending), Thrawn in the Chiss Ascendency, (more Thrawn), Chiss faction, light side Ventress, Darth Stalker, Shadow Trooper, Night Trooper, Captain Enoch, etc. The list goes on.
  • Zzyymm
    51 posts Member
    edited March 21
    Options
    Yuuzhan Vong

I would love this, but it feels too small to be added as a character. This would need to be a faction accompanied by events and a raid.

Death Watch as a faction with Pre-Vizsla, maybe a death watch trooper.

I'd like to see more scoundrel clans - similar to the Hutt Clan. Maybe the Shadow Collective
  • Jacgul
    266 posts Member
    Options
    Ranzono wrote: »

You've never played the Force unleashed games have you?

I have to say, I quite dislike Starkiller, he's almost as much of a Mary Sue as Rey is.

I'd whale hard for Captain Fordo, Delta squad and or Omega Squad with Kal Skirata.
  • Options
    If the game continues to celebrate anniversaries, then next year could bring some new content for The Force Awakens. Maybe add First Order Flamethrower Trooper, Snowtrooper and FN-2199, rework Captain Phasma and make a First Order Trooper faction. For the Resistance faction, General Leia, Finn with lightsaber and Poe in pilot uniform. Revenge of the Sith 20th anniversary comes next year too. There are so many good Clone Troopers left to do from that movie. Gree, Galactic Marine, 501st trooper, Palpatine’s Shock Troopers, etc.
  • Options
    First Order Flamethrower Trooper

It's going to be easier to build this model now that we have 2 flamethrower characters in the game.

FO Riot Control Trooper could be fun. LOL at Lightsaber Finn, though. The whole point of that scene was that he's actually terrible with the lightsaber and doesn't feel the force. It was meant to delay audiences' understanding of who the next Jedi would be, with the big reveal being that it would be Rey. I mean, we could get LSFinn in the game, sure, but if we did the character would have to be terrible in a fight, because that's the whole point of that character.
  • Schwartzring
    1500 posts Member
    edited March 23
    Options
    Hmm,
    I feel like FO has a solid set of characters that make 2 teams right now w/ an 11th that can float or solo (Lobster/OG-Kylo).

So I can't say I'm in love w/ the idea of FO-Troopers.

That said, Phasma's lead really wouldn't need many changes, just increase some bonuses to promote Troopers over regular FO much like she already gives FO bonuses v/s Non FO allies.

Changes in parenthesis.
    First Order allies have 20% Potency (doubled for FO Troopers)
    & gain advantage for 2 turns at the start of each encounter & can't be CritHit.
    When an ally attacks they have 20% chance to call random ally to assist.
    This is tripled if ally is FO (and quadrupled if ally is FO Trooper)
    If that ally has Advantage, they regain it for 2 turns.

While in TW.
    Added 10% chance to call random ally (doubled if FO Trooper)
    Phasma has 100 Speed
    When FO Ally attacks out of turn, FO Allies recover 5% Health & Protection (Doubled for FO Troopers)
    When FO ally gains advantage they also gain 10% Offense stacking for the rest of the battle
    (Doubled for FO Troopers), and all FO Allies gain 7.5% TM, (Doubled for Troopers)

These changes would make FO-Troopers assist 80% of the time (100% in TW)
    And in TW the Offense & Regen & TM would make FO-Troopers much nastier that basic Omi-Phasma is.

My biggest concern would be having TM Gain Non-Troopers under SLKR.
    Right now I minimize his "eat you" effect at all costs & have a decent default team, but it might require some shuffling around.
  • YuzhanBonGGG
    15 posts Member
    edited April 18
    Options
    Joruus C'baoth zahn books
    Luuke Skywalker ^
    The noghri ^
    Ysanne Isard rogue and wraith squadron books
    Afterthought: imo I think we need more ties. But I would like to see the TIE/IN starfighter maybe with Baron Fel toon. I'm fairly new but the fighters seem lacking to me.
    Post edited by YuzhanBonGGG on
    1jodfs7qod7i.jpg
  • _Kell_
    39 posts Member
    Options
    Stand-alone Grogu, Babu Frik and Mouse Droid could be the start of an interesting new faction
  • Options
    You can have a full Path of the Open hand team. The Mother, Axel Greylark, Binnot Ullo, Marda Ro, a leveler, The Herald, etc. Can even have the Gaze Electric as a ship.
  • Options
    Everyone still missing from Kotor 2

Some very obscure characters like Savi (Galaxy's Edge), a generic IT-0 interrogation droid, Kes Dameron, Shara Bey and L'ulo L'ampar

Young Anakin, Sebulba, Watto

Snoke, General Pryde, Jannah, D-0
  • Options
    Darth Plagus with a young Palpatine
  • Zombefyer
    624 posts Member
    edited April 19
    Options
    • Jedi Master Dooku (From 'Tales of the Jedi')
    • Ahsoka Tano (Ronin) as a Light Side Unaligned Force User Galactic Legend
    • Old Master Maul as a Dark Side Unaligned Force User Galactic Legend
    • Darth Tyranus as the Separatist Galactic Legend
    • ARC-17 "Alpha" as the Clone Trooper Galactic Legend
    • Yaddle
    • CC-3636 "Wolffe"
    • Pre Vizsla
    • Cham Syndulla
    • Bail Organa
    • Captain Panaka
    • Sabe
    • Bib Fortuna
    • EV-9D9
    • R5-D4
    • Huyang
    • Sixth Brother
    • Baylan Skoll
    • Shin Hati
    • Sabine Wren (Jedi Training)
    • Jaro Tapal
    • Merrin, the Desert Ghost
    • Dagan Gera
    Post edited by Zombefyer on
  • Options
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    • Bib Fortuna

Hmm, I think both Master Yoda said it at one point & her work with Luke to restore the order also shows that despite her "I am no Jedi" comment at one point that she does eventually qualify as a Jedi Knight.

Old Master Maul is basically "Just Maul" as we've seen and we have him.
    I'd rather have a GL Thrawn as the next DS GL. Which would come same time as Ahsoka.

Totally agree on Bib, I never liked him, but I'd love a character to come along that allows the Hutt Scrubs to be useful, some Leader to ramp up that mostly Non-BH team.
  • Zombefyer
    624 posts Member
    edited April 19
    Options
    Zombefyer wrote: »
    • Bib Fortuna

Hmm, I think both Master Yoda said it at one point & her work with Luke to restore the order also shows that despite her "I am no Jedi" comment at one point that she does eventually qualify as a Jedi Knight.

Old Master Maul is basically "Just Maul" as we've seen and we have him.
    I'd rather have a GL Thrawn as the next DS GL. Which would come same time as Ahsoka.

Totally agree on Bib, I never liked him, but I'd love a character to come along that allows the Hutt Scrubs to be useful, some Leader to ramp up that mostly Non-BH team.

Old Master Maul is the version we see in 'Solo' and 'Star Wars: Rebels'. This version will not have the 'Mandalorian' tag and he'll be classed as a Tank; he's a Tank because, according to Obi-Wan Kenobi, he's difficult to take down.

His event will be called 'Old Wounds', and follow his journey from Sith Assassin in 'The Phantom Menace', to ruler of Mandalore in 'The Clone Wars', to Old Master in 'Rebels'.
  • Options
    One toon that I know is brought up and talked about is Porkins and his X-wing
  • Options
    Elswyr wrote: »
    Everyone still missing from Kotor 2
    The exile would be the main one missing.
  • Options
    - Crosshair
    - Capital Ship trench
    - Naboo Starfighter( also Mando Version wb nice)
    - GL Ahsoka
    - Huyang
    - Sabine and Ezra older versions
    - GL Thrawn
    - Morgan Elthbeth
    - Captain Enok
    - Shin Hati
    - Baylon Skoll
  • Options
    Jedi Master Pong Krell from the clone wars series. idk what he'd be labeled as...tank...dark side...jedi, galactic republic? Idk but a fish looking dude with 4 arms wielding 2 dual ended sabers....how freaking sweet is that?
  • Options
    OmegaIV wrote: »
    I want Mel Brooks to allow CG to use all the Spaceballs characters.

Imagine Lord Helmet in the game!

And the late, great John Candy's character Mog. He's half man, half dog. He's his own best friend.

Now those are characters worth whaling over lol
  • Options
    The twins from the old republic
  • Options
    Anyone who doesn't say they want a Gonk Droid doesn't know what they are doing in SWGOH.
  • Options
    Yarel Poof (Kamionoan Jedi)
    Revan (from early stages of KOTOR)
  • Options
    I think it would be cool to see characters from Freemaker Adventures. The show has been referenced in several canon media at this point.
  • Options
    At least Mr. Bones