Mk5 Arakyd Droid Callers, who needs them? Craft them now!

Replies

• Options
    I have 5. Do I need more?

Depends on how many heroes you want to gear over the course of the rest of the game.

I'll play this game for years if I can, so I would farm 50 if I could.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    slmcmr wrote: »
    Do we know or anticipate how much xp will it require to get to level 72? I need to choose between grinding gear asap or hoard energy for xp gain and it would be really useful if i know that.
    Thanks

There's a few other threads about this.
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    Options
    In every game things which are rare now will become common in future. So craft the things you will really need in the next days. If there are 2-3 characters left you will easily equip in future. Think about the purple notebooks, everyone cryed because you need 20 of them. Now they cry because the 50 hair dryers.
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    Options
    Admiral Ackbar x 2
    Bariss Offee
    Boba Fett
    Chief Chirpa
    Darth Vader
    Eeth Koth x 2
    Finn
    Grand Moff Tarkin
    Hoth Rebel Soldier
    Jawa
    Jedi Consular
    Lobot
    Mace Windu x 2
    Mob Enforcer
    Nightsister Acolyte
    Old Ben
    Old Daka
    Plo Koon
    Poe Dameron
    Poggle
    Qui Gon Jinn x 2
    Royal Guard
    Savage Opress
    Snowtrooper
    Talia
    Tusken Shaman
    Urororoorrururhdhebbsbwbsbhs
    Ugnaught

AND THERE WILL BE NEW HEROES ADDED TOO!
    An additional ingredient has been added to the following gear crafting recipes:
    Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller also requires 50 Mk 9 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage items.

We are aiming to have this update go live on 3/31/2016 between 1pm and 6pm Pacific Time, but there is always the chance that the update may slip to 4/1/2016

Farm as many of these as you can and craft them as soon as possible! This will save you weeks of farming.

How they look like ffs???
  • Options
    Mihai29 wrote: »
    Admiral Ackbar x 2
    Bariss Offee
    Boba Fett
    Chief Chirpa
    Darth Vader
    Eeth Koth x 2
    Finn
    Grand Moff Tarkin
    Hoth Rebel Soldier
    Jawa
    Jedi Consular
    Lobot
    Mace Windu x 2
    Mob Enforcer
    Nightsister Acolyte
    Old Ben
    Old Daka
    Plo Koon
    Poe Dameron
    Poggle
    Qui Gon Jinn x 2
    Royal Guard
    Savage Opress
    Snowtrooper
    Talia
    Tusken Shaman
    Ugnaught

Mk 5 Arakyd Droid Caller also requires 50 Mk 9 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Salvage items.

We are aiming to have this update go live on 3/31/2016 between 1pm and 6pm Pacific Time, but there is always the chance that the update may slip to 4/1/2016

Farm as many of these as you can and craft them as soon as possible! This will save you weeks of farming.

Use the force.
    Or ask nicely and I'll take a screenshot and post it here for you. There's no need to say 'ffs'.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Managed to make a stockpile, but burned through all my saved up energy for the cap raise. Thanks for the heads up @Cosmicturtle3333. Much appreciated.
  • Zetto
    178 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for headsup.
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    I only can make 4.. because i ran out of MK 1 Zaltin Bacta Gel Prototype and it required 10 of those..

Good luck guys.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    Options
    It's an April fools joke. @cosmicturtle333
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    Options
    Mihai29 wrote: »
    Admiral Ackbar x 2
    Bariss Offee
    Boba Fett
    Chief Chirpa
    Darth Vader
    Eeth Koth x 2
    Finn
    Grand Moff Tarkin
    Hoth Rebel Soldier
    Jawa
    Jedi Consular
    Lobot
    Mace Windu x 2
    Mob Enforcer
    Nightsister Acolyte
    Old Ben
    Old Daka
    Plo Koon
    Poe Dameron
    Poggle
    Qui Gon Jinn x 2
    Royal Guard
    Savage Opress
    Snowtrooper
    Talia
    Tusken Shaman
    Ugnaught

Use the force.
    Or ask nicely and I'll take a screenshot and post it here for you. There's no need to say 'ffs'.

No need mate,thx anyway
    .....And dont be so girlie
  • Vodo
    332 posts Member
    Options
    DV_27 wrote: »
    My daka and qgj need this at level 74 and I was so happy that they were easy to craft and I didn't have to worry about them but now I need to rush and try and craft them before the update

Same here, need 2, one for Daka, one for QGJ. Could only craft 1 and I won't farm the 44 items I would need for the other one right now.
    I guess that even without those changes the grind factor would have been horrible but with those changes it may become a game stopper for me. Ofc we have to w8 until the update goes live, but from the patch notes it looks like we will have to spend a lot of crystals to lvl up, farm gear and get credits. And nothing of that adds any fun to the game.
  • Options
    I just crafted 5, saves me 250 of those new purple thingys. Thanks for the heads up
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options
    Vodo wrote: »
    My daka and qgj need this at level 74 and I was so happy that they were easy to craft and I didn't have to worry about them but now I need to rush and try and craft them before the update

Same here, need 2, one for Daka, one for QGJ. Could only craft 1 and I won't farm the 44 items I would need for the other one right now.
    I guess that even without those changes the grind factor would have been horrible but with those changes it may become a game stopper for me. Ofc we have to w8 until the update goes live, but from the patch notes it looks like we will have to spend a lot of crystals to lvl up, farm gear and get credits. And nothing of that adds any fun to the game.

Yes I'm waiting for the update to go live and see what the real story is with gear and how they plan to address the issue. If there's no good solution i think I might call it a day on this game. Waiting to see how it's going to work though. The challenges won't help so much when you're searching for 100s of the same thing and if their only other solution is paid packs for gear or something absurd like that, then I'll probably find another game I'll enjoy more.

Besides the gear problem I didn't think it was a bad update. The changes to gs and qgj were necessary and good changes. No new content but still an okay update. Expect for the gear - which they conveniently never mentioned it to us once until there was a day left to go
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    Options
    EA_Jesse said in one comment that there will be new ways to get equipment. We will see how they look like.
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Options
    Grabbed 5 of these and 2 of the ones GS needs.

Can't do the hairdryer ones though... cause like a fool I equipped the plain old hairdryers in the slots that could use em at 70. Should of crafted pieces I can't even use yet..for fear of them changing the recipe one night before I need em...rage
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options

Yes I'm waiting for the update to go live and see what the real story is with gear and how they plan to address the issue. If there's no good solution i think I might call it a day on this game. Waiting to see how it's going to work though. The challenges won't help so much when you're searching for 100s of the same thing and if their only other solution is paid packs for gear or something absurd like that, then I'll probably find another game I'll enjoy more.

Besides the gear problem I didn't think it was a bad update. The changes to gs and qgj were necessary and good changes. No new content but still an okay update. Expect for the gear - which they conveniently never mentioned it to us once until there was a day left to go

That's been their intentions from the beginning-to get you to part with your hard earned money. Just do your dailies, only takes 30 mins, lower your expectations a little

Lowering my expectations would also be lowering my enjoyment of the game and in which case why not just change to something else id enjoy more. But I'll wait to see what the update brings. They haven't given us enough info yet to go by. I want to see what this new way of getting gear would be
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    edited March 2016
    Options
    Going through datamined gear requirements and since the note said changes were made to some characters gear requirements at gear 9 and we can't see 9 yet for some, so I can only assume they meant changes compared to what was datamined. In which case the gear info for other characters might be reliable.

Anyway I just noticed qgj not only needs this mk 5 droid caller but also would need 2 mk 7 security scanners. If I can't craft all that before the update then all of a sudden qgj is no longer the easy farm he would have been
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Options

That's been their intentions from the beginning-to get you to part with your hard earned money. Just do your dailies, only takes 30 mins, lower your expectations a little

Lowering my expectations would also be lowering my enjoyment of the game and in which case why not just change to something else id enjoy more. But I'll wait to see what the update brings. They haven't given us enough info yet to go by. I want to see what this new way of getting gear would be

My expectations are to collect as many toons as I can, don't really care how long it takes, and to gear them as high as I can. When the time comes when I cannot do that then I will move on. I don't care about GW or Arena rankings. I do them because I want to complete my daily activities. so my expectations are way off from anyone else's.

Ah yes I see what you mean then. Well for me I enjoy GW more than anything but all the characters I use there need some of the 4 gear that's being changed and if I have them stuck at gear 8 forever while I'm facing teams with 2 or 3 levels more gear then I'm not getting anything out of the game anymore so I'd probably stop.
    But maybe the gear problem won't be so bad, depending how they plan to address it
  • Gin
    37 posts Member
    Options
    Have two for Daka and QGJ each. Looking for one more for QGJ (for Gear 10) and one more for Poggle.
  • Options
    If thats not an april fools joke i will delete the app and spend my time with something else.

I was really looking forward for the patch but now im just furious. I dont think i will spend another penny on that game.

Either it is a stupid joke or it is a ver ver stupid decision. The devs **** up!
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    w3dRlC8.jpg
  • Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    Options
    CPMP wrote: »
    w3dRlC8.jpg

Lolo,thats so painful
  • Options
    Now I'm kinda sorry I didn't do the tank challenge in the last months :(
  • Drake23
    866 posts Member
    Options

The rewards from the Tank Challenge are still useless
    Drake23, Its a trap
  • Finn
    111 posts Member
    Options
    So if I made them in advance then they unlock the new levels and hear him won't other players who farm the purple gear have advantage over our toons ?
    Just curiosity here
  • Options
    Drake23 wrote: »

The rewards from the Tank Challenge are still useless

Yes, but I was missing the mk5 Loronar Power cell to craft the droid caller thing. Although I was able to craft 5 of them so that should be enough for my main characters I hope.