Current Cantina drop rate?

Replies

• Options
    2 shards per 10 SIMs
    I get between 2-3 shards for every 10 tries in the cantina. I'm getting worse than that from the Hard areas. I earned 2 shards for Anakin after 18 tries or 3 days
  • Options
    ItsEnvoy wrote: »
    When I really need the shards I'm 1/10. When I don't need them I'm 4/10.

Sigh

Isn't that the truth. In my experience, when I'm under 5 shards left til the next star, I'd welcome 1/10

• Options
    5 shards per 10 SIMs
    Getting Luke!
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    2 shards per 10 SIMs
    haha, today i had 0/6 dooku shards from hard mode. oddly enough i had 4/6 talia and 3/6 jc. would have traded drops for dooky-boy

sad day
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    5 shards per 10 SIMs
    Today it's 50% yesterday 30%. I've never had more than 50% pull
  • Options
    For me it's varying depending on who I farm actually:
    Chewie/JC 3~4/10
    Kylo Ren 4/10
    Mace Windu 1~2/10

Yes, I've actually refilled many times to notice such a big difference between Kylo and Mace. Mace I've been farming for over 2 weeks now (accounting the days to farm for Kylo) and I'm still at only 74/80 Shards. Kylo on the other side I got to 80/80 after 5 days (2 refills + naturals every day and those free shards). That's almost exactly 40% drop rate.
  • Options
    One refill got me 6/15 Luke shards
  • Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    Hero shard drop rates are different for each hero.

Talia was my first 7☆ Hero from Cantina farming.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    4 shards per 10 SIMs
    I think ill keep notes for a while. If enough of us do, we may figure it out.
  • Options
    6+ shards per 10 SIMs
    8 of 10. I need or not. It's not different for me
  • Options
    1 shard per 10 SIMs
    I chose 1 every 10 battles (I play them on auto, I use SIM cards for farming materials) because it's the closest one to the truth. I'm currently farming the Talia node, and a better answer would be 1 or none every energy bar. In the first node I have better results, 1 or 2 every energy bar.
  • Starwalker8181
    6 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options

1-10 if lucky
  • Options
    Hey I know it's not cantina but I just pulled 3/3 Dooku's from 1-C. Rare!
  • Options
    3 shards per 10 SIMs
    Keaven wrote: »

How do you know this? It would seem hard to prove rates. You'd need to utilize multiple accounts to determine a statistically accurate drop rate for a single character and you'd need to do that with multiple characters. Has anyone actually done that?
  • Options
    1 shard per 10 SIMs
    Keaven wrote: »

She was also by far my first 7* as well. Cantina is generous for her!

• reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    2 shards per 10 SIMs
    just went 1/12. terrible today
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    4 shards per 10 SIMs
    I almost always get 3-4 per refresh

My best luck is during the day when I only have 20ish energy. I always get 1 or both shards.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    2 shards per 10 SIMs
    make that 1/24. a refill just got me ZERO shards in cantina
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    I did 11 Sims for Kylo, and got 8 shards. More than usual
  • Options
    1 shard per 10 SIMs
    Went 17 times in a row this morning without one shard drop
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    2 shards per 10 SIMs
    3 kylo shards in 24 attempts today
    mighty chlorians
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    4 shards per 10 SIMs
    I need to update my rating. the last three days its been 8% or less, as in 8/100. I have a spreadsheet I update each day so I have pretty good record keeping for these things.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    2 shards per 10 SIMs
    Randall wrote: »
    I need to update my rating. the last three days its been 8% or less, as in 8/100. I have a spreadsheet I update each day so I have pretty good record keeping for these things.

yeah, i've been keeping track on excel for the past 20 days. once i have a month's worth of data, i'll review it
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    1 shard per 10 SIMs
    Cantina drop rates have really "dropped" for me... Taking me forever to get Kylo... I've been stuck for quite awhile with spending all my energy and sims on that one level. I think it randomizes personally - I was racking up real well for a bit then it seems to have "reset" over the past few days. I guess I'll just have to ride it out.

Still love the game -
  • Options
    5 shards per 10 SIMs
    I get Luke and Talia shards quite often. I would say around 5/10. But 1/10 for Chewy?
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    2 shards per 10 SIMs
    refilled and got 0/12. that makes it 3/36 today
    mighty chlorians
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Options
    4 shards per 10 SIMs
    reizse wrote: »
    refilled and got 0/12. that makes it 3/36 today

and I thought 5/36 today was very bad, granted 3 of those came off my second refill of the day so I was 2/24 before that.
  • Options
    1 shard per 10 SIMs
    Yeah but gang, we are not gathering data the correct way. Even the OP poll is flawed (still an awesome idea, kudos). Nobody has kept an accurate account of every Cantina Battle they have done. Even then, the numbers you need to find a semi-accurate drop rate would be 1,000 tries at the minimum. That is how data works. Sure, we can provide anecdotal evidence (today I got blah blah) and extrapolate from that, but in reality, we need a group of people keeping track of every draw for as long as possible.

We can guess the drop rate is 15%, and that numbers seems legit insofar as it would be hard to argue otherwise with only our own personal anecdotal evidence (which is all we have), but we will never truly know the rate until we play the long game, together.

I will begin tonight and follow up a few weeks from now. Please do the same. Do not provide a drop rate without a minimum of 100 attempts please. Do not just makeup a number and post it. That trolly nonsense sets back real, tangible progress.
  • Poe_Dameron_BLK1
    205 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    2 shards per 10 SIMs
    I'll do a spreadsheet for my count; I'm around 10% - 25% most days
    Han Solo: No time to discuss this as a committee. Princess Leia: I am not a committee!
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    2 shards per 10 SIMs
    Plotts wrote: »
    Yeah but gang, we are not gathering data the correct way. Even the OP poll is flawed (still an awesome idea, kudos). Nobody has kept an accurate account of every Cantina Battle they have done. Even then, the numbers you need to find a semi-accurate drop rate would be 1,000 tries at the minimum. That is how data works. Sure, we can provide anecdotal evidence (today I got blah blah) and extrapolate from that, but in reality, we need a group of people keeping track of every draw for as long as possible.

We can guess the drop rate is 15%, and that numbers seems legit insofar as it would be hard to argue otherwise with only our own personal anecdotal evidence (which is all we have), but we will never truly know the rate until we play the long game, together.

I will begin tonight and follow up a few weeks from now. Please do the same. Do not provide a drop rate without a minimum of 100 attempts please. Do not just makeup a number and post it. That trolly nonsense sets back real, tangible progress.
    Plotts wrote: »

I have 21 days of drops recorded, with a minimum of 504 attempts logged. I alluded to this in my earlier post. at 30 days I will review my data
    mighty chlorians