Royal Guardians of the Galaxy-Looking for shard mates- Krey, Amish Ace, BlackRangerVortex, Arillian

Replies

• Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Texwegian wrote: »
    Amish_Ace wrote: »
    @Arillian
    @RangerVortex
    @Stan31
    @DarthMessi1984
    @Texwegian
    @Krey
    @Squinter

So you guys see guilds were previewed? We all going to try and get in the same one? There are lots of established ones or we can just form our own :)

And just so I have this clear, Tex is the only other one on pacific timezone? Arilian, Krey and Stan are central, and Vortex and Lione are UK? (Just so I can avoid attacking any of u if I know you are prob trying to climb the PVP ladder near your payout time).

Congrats on #2 Amish ;) Made sure to avoid you so that you could at least get that rank, while I was lucky enough to keep #1 locked.

Haha, thanks! I saw you climbing up the leaderboard at #11 when I was at #3 so I tried to vacate the 3 spot so you could go 7 then 3 then 1. Unfortunately this required taking on @RangerVortex for the 2 spot. All I can say is: I hate Rey...holy crap on a ****. First time I failed miserably when she dodged 2 of my attacks right off the bat...second time though RNG all seemed to go my way. Such is life on this game *sigh*

And I figured you had #1 locked up once you took it so I was just trying to maintain my #2 spot, haha.

Edit: apparently you can't type c r a c k e r...
    Darth Saltious - Hoth Ski Patrol
  • Arillian
    240 posts Member
    Options
    Bah. I have been so busy at work I can't reclaim position from 6-7pm.

I'm down to guild up. Who wants to be big chief?
    Knights of the Mobile Republic
  • Arillian
    240 posts Member
    Options
    @Amish_Ace
    940 arena wins is crazy bro.

I'm only at 728.
    What are the rest of you at?
  • Amish_Ace
    516 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Arillian wrote: »
    Bah. I have been so busy at work I can't reclaim position from 6-7pm.

I'm down to guild up. Who wants to be big chief?

I don't mind being leader, but my work is usually slow enough that I look at this game 1 to 3 times an hr. I also check the forums regularly for updates. If I feel at all that I'm slacking at it I'd gladly hand it over. Apparently the leader can buy things for the guild with whatever currency is aquired...who knows for certain really. Also, from what Jesse said, if there are timed events they fall withing the leaders timezone (at least that's what I thought I read).

What we need to come up with is a name and start recruiting active players so we can get off on the right track and reap the rewards from it as soon as possible. I have ideas how to bring ppl in, but first and foremost...we need a name :) Going back to the timezone thing, maybe we think up two names, one for the America timezones and one for the European timezones, depending on how these guilds actually work.
  • Options
    Hey guys, nice to see you all.

I'm in Sydney so timezone is GMT+10. Daylight Savings just ended so payout is now at 5pm for me.. It's rough :( That's 12am Pacific / 2am Central / 7am GMT. I'll be sure to avoid bumping you guys out in off times.

Think I mostly compete with the guys with the Asian character names.

We could create a Discord channel for chatting?
  • Options
    I've created a channel on Discord if you guys wanted to start using that. The app is available on PC, iOS and Android. Never used it before but heard good things.
    https://discord.gg/0vtOcvUIYomKNFDA
  • Options
    Hi, Glad to meet everyone besides the pvp filed. Would like to join the guild. In GMT+8 so no conflict with most of people here.

Indeed I am glad to avoid the direct competition with all the number ones here.
  • DarthMessi1984
    15 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    As i mentioned before all of you feel free to snipe me whenever you want, i never paid a single coin for the game and saved lots of cyrstals.. i am just after the arena tokens to complete my roster (:

secondly, guild idea sounds fun i would like to join if any of you create one.

by the way i got a question i have saved over 20k cantina tokens, waiting for a premium char to be added to the cantina cargos, do you have any idea if the devs gonna add some1 soon or should i keep saving ?

@Amish_Ace i checked my win/lose ratio its 1029/210 , you guys hit me hard ! lol
    and i wonder how u made the last item of dooku ? o.O
    your dookus gear is at IX i guess.
    Post edited by DarthMessi1984 on
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    Wow...bunches of people. I am going to have to create a chart to keep track of everyone's timezone and payout.

:)
  • Options
    As i mentioned before all of you feel free to snipe me whenever you want, i never paid a single coin for the game and saved lots of cyrstals.. i am just after the arena tokens to complete my roster (:

secondly, guild idea sounds fun i would like to join if any of you create one.

by the way i got a question i have saved over 20k cantina tokens, waiting for a premium char to be added to the cantina cargos, do you have any idea if the devs gonna add some1 soon or should i keep saving ?

@Amish_Ace i checked my win/lose ratio its 1029/210 , you guys hit me hard ! lol
    and i wonder how u made the last item of dooku ? o.O
    your dookus gear is at IX i guess.

Haha, luckily I premade ONE of those lvl 73 items. I'm SOL for everyone else though until the update :( I think I have 4 of 6 pieces equiped at gear 9 because one piece requires rank 77 and the other rank 80. The rank 77 one needs pieces not yet available because of the update. After 74 I'm def slowing down with my energy usage because I'd have my "A" team to gear IX and I'll be out of the premade gear 74 pieces. I think I only made 3 :'(
  • Options
    @Amish_Ace

It wasn't as locked as you would imagine. I'm only really willing to pay for a single additional 5 battle refresh and then maybe an immediate refresh if the timing is right. Anything more than that doesn't make that much sense to me.

@All how are you guys getting your win/lose ratio?
  • Arillian
    240 posts Member
    Options
    I believe we can only see each others win/loss on offense. I may be wrong.

Its only seen when entering the ally code.

Mine is 876-427-339
  • Options
    Where is the ratio listed?
  • Options
    yeah its only seen when someone adds you, i am asking my friend to delete and add again to see my ratio
  • Options
    I did that, 767/155
  • Options
    Thinking Dooku might start to fall off so I'm hesitant to spend my one crafted 73 furnace on him. Was gonna hold onto it. His leader is still too annoying to give up for now though.
  • Options
    Did ya'all take it easy on me today or what?
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options
    I was fighting around everyone tonight. Ended up 4th which is plenty good enough for me.
  • Options

I just took your #2 spot...almost lost, yikes! Since when does QGJ go before Dooku? Sheesh...lesson learned. I really need Rey...working on her, still a ways to go.
  • Arillian
    240 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ leader lvl 7 at 72 is +2 speed. Him and Anakin have 1 more than most Dooku's out there.
  • Krey
    341 posts Member
    Options

I just took your #2 spot...almost lost, yikes! Since when does QGJ go before Dooku? Sheesh...lesson learned. I really need Rey...working on her, still a ways to go.

QGJ'S leader ability goes to 25 speed at 72 and makes him faster than Dooku. I have seen some declare the end of the dodge meta, but I'm not buying it just yet.
  • Arillian
    240 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    I didn't have a clear shot at Toonfun or Alex (3rd and 4th Ranger and Krey), so I ended up taking 5th, then 2, then Alex out of 1.

I don't mind not being 1. I did mind struggling for top 20! Lock me up anytime.
  • Options
    QGJ leader lvl 7 at 72 is +2 speed. Him and Anakin have 1 more than most Dooku's out there.

Hmm...guess I know whos shards I am farming with Rey after I finish RG. That and I might actually assign some ability mats to Yoda now...lol. I'm sure he's great on offense but he is terrible on defense.

• Arillian
    240 posts Member
    Options
    Squinter wrote: »
    I've created a channel on Discord if you guys wanted to start using that. The app is available on PC, iOS and Android. Never used it before but heard good things.

Just joined.
    Krey wrote: »
    Wow...bunches of people. I am going to have to create a chart to keep track of everyone's timezone and payout.

:)
    This.

Hmm...guess I know whos shards I am farming with Rey after I finish RG. That and I might actually assign some ability mats to Yoda now...lol. I'm sure he's great on offense but he is terrible on defense.
    I still don't know if JKA will be great long term, but almost to 7 with him and Rey. Less than 2 weeks to 7* for both @ 3 nodes a day.
  • Options
    Squinter wrote: »

I'll be sure to look for this channel. I use discord regularly (PC gamer here). My channel is called Amish Paradise (#amishparadise) and I go my Amish Ace on there too.

If any of you want to add me on Steam I go by Amish Ace (or maybe Amish_Ace) My avatar is Darth Vader if you search for me. Pretty sure it's something similar on Origin and Uplay.
  • Arillian
    240 posts Member
    Options
    We let this chat die down!

Anyone else from the shard around?
  • Options
    @Stormfire just posted in another thread I made a long time ago.

Hello @Stormfire! We have a discord channel going, if you are interested message me or Arillian and we can send you the link.

@Arillian, can you add him to the group message we had going?
  • Options
    @Amish_Ace
    @Stormfire
    Added. Welcome.
  • Options
    Thanks! Just so you know there's a couple of people here that I hate a little bit. Lol JK thanks for the add
  • IvyLee
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Just register discord. Could someone please add me? Not sure how it works? Name is IvyLee