[TNR] The New Rebellion

Replies

• Options
    Matter of fact, the page for @powerlifter350 no longer exists... so I guess that means he changed his mind??
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    @Darth_Ryu_Kai I'll PM you!
    "...I think I just blasted it." | Ally Code: 183-341-914 | Member of The New Rebellion | Youtube
  • IceBarrage
    50 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    *Edited to remove Forum Violation* Please do not troll or harass people on our forums. Thank you.
    Post edited by Zalenira on
  • Options
    So is @powerlifter350, aka valijon apart of the team or what? Should we impose some sort of window of inactivity before being dismissed from TNR or what? Our main request, above all others, is that you are a daily player. What do you think @aspenstar, @ioniancat21 ??

Sounds good...
  • ioniancat21
    2091 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    IceBarrage wrote: »
    instinct ownz u

It would sadly seem like we need a moderator to shut down IceBarrage from our thread along with Instinct's. He's harassing both of us. We've said our piece, we both don't need this!!! IceBarrage, do you understand???
  • Options
    IGN: Tommy Wan Keropi
    Player level: 50
    Ally code: 354-526-983
    Main team: Bariss, Sid, Aayla, Talia and Poe

Screenies in that post up there ^

• Options
    Sounds good @Tommy_Wan_Keropi, pretty sure you're one of us now... @aspenstar just has to add you to the list and direct you to our private forum.
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    Sounds good @Tommy_Wan_Keropi, pretty sure you're one of us now... @aspenstar just has to add you to the list and direct you to our private forum.

Yay, thanks
  • Options
    I just sent you an ally request @Tommy_Wan_Keropi .
    TNR Co-Founder
  • Options
    Will go check it out!
  • Options
    aspenstar wrote: »
    ucQ3AqN.png

Welcome to The New Rebellion!

We are proud to be the second official team since the launch of Galaxy of Heroes, and our goal is to help each other to grow in the game regardless of your personal goal and whether you are F2P or not.

The founding members of The New Rebellion are @aspenstar, @Darth_Ryu_Kai, and @ioniancat21. We wanted to form a team that focused on enjoying the game.

Recruitment Status: Open

YRW3Jvw.png
    Level 40+
    Daily player

UdwjwFR.png
    In Game Username:
    Player Level:
    Ally Code:
    Main Team (usually):
    Screenshot of character screen (if possible, not mandatory):

If you have any questions about applying or in general about the team, don’t hesitate to contact any of the founding members!
    ucQ3AqN.png

Welcome to The New Rebellion!

We are proud to be the second official team since the launch of Galaxy of Heroes, and our goal is to help each other to grow in the game regardless of your personal goal and whether you are F2P or not.

The founding members of The New Rebellion are @aspenstar, @Darth_Ryu_Kai, and @ioniancat21. We wanted to form a team that focused on enjoying the game.

Recruitment Status: Open

YRW3Jvw.png
    Level 40+
    Daily player

UdwjwFR.png
    In Game Username:
    Player Level:
    Ally Code:
    Main Team (usually):

If you have any questions about applying or in general about the team, don’t hesitate to contact any of the founding members!

Ally Code: 671-161-978
  • Options
    Hi, I am all for inclusiveness and would like to join. Here are my details:

Username: Homunculus
    Level: 60
    Main Team: Sidious, Dooku, Vader, Rey, Luminara

Sorry no screenshots available at the moment.

Thanks very much!

• Feng
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Hello, I hope I can get some allies and guild mates here!

My PVP status is always in the top11-20 group, once in awhile I'm able to snipe into to TOP 10 hehe. I'm totally a F2P player, didn't buy any starter pack or crystals subscription at all.

I'm level 58 as of now and my current team is 6* Sidious, 6 * Lumi (5 shards from 7*) , 5* JC, 5* Daka and 4* Barriss. All of them are maxed out purple gear!

In addition I also have a 2* IG 86 which is purple geared max out and I will invest in this after 7*-ing my Lumi. Only these few are worth mentioning, guess the other characters aren't. :smiley:

My ally code is 534-548-331 , IGN : Feng.

Hope to see some allies request coming in! I will appreciate your help a lot if I'm able to borrow your characters for LS/DS Mission!

Thank you for your time. :)
  • Options
    Hi, Can I join the guild?
    In Game Username: Kang
    Player Level: 60
    Ally Code: 718-871-989
    Main Team (usually): Sid, Lumin, Kylo, Dooku, Phasma, Barriss, Boba, QGJ, Kit Fisto
  • Options
    Hey! I am new to games like this so any help I will take.

Username: G
    Level: 43
    Ally code: 965-783-633
    Main team: chewy, phasma, greedo, Jawa, jc
    (close to getting ashoka to a 3* and using her)

As you can see I need all the help I can get as I am f2p.

Thanks in advance
  • G_Zeus
    12 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Alot of these f2p guys are great... It gives me hope! Ha
  • Options
    DarkHaven wrote: »
    jL06RrK.png

-I play everyday
    In Game Username:DarkHaven
    Player Level:60
    Ally Code:228-988-467
    Main Team (usually):4* Darth Vader, 5* JC, 7* Lumi, 7* Darth Sid, 5* Phasma all purple geared. Also working on gearing and starring other characters such as Kylo Ren as replacements.

F2P player and constantly top 10 in arena these days.

Crazy!! How did you get so good without paying!?
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    So is @powerlifter350, aka valijon apart of the team or what? Should we impose some sort of window of inactivity before being dismissed from TNR or what? Our main request, above all others, is that you are a daily player. What do you think @aspenstar, @ioniancat21 ??

he said he was going overseas for work for a few months before returning to play
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    @Shenaria, @KnightOfGwyn15 , you are both in. I've sent you both ally requests. Just pm your info (the same stuff you posted here) to @aspenstar so she can add it to our team member list. She will also direct you to our forum. Welcome!

@ilyanor, what's your ally code?

ps: sorry for the late response, I've been busy today. :smiley:

My ally code: 415-635-594
    Alex Garrick
  • Options
    ucQ3AqN.png

UdwjwFR.png
    In Game Username: Alex Garrick
    Player Level: 60
    Ally Code: 415-635-594
    Main Team (usually):Sid, Lumi, Asoka, JediCon, Ventress/Talia/Phasma/Ackbar
    http://i.imgur.com/4exFfNW.png
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

can I get an add? :smiley:

I already posted my details above!
  • Options
    Feng wrote: »

What's your ingame name?
  • Feng
    161 posts Member
    Options
    Feng wrote: »

What's your ingame name?

Feng!
  • revengeoftheewok
    214 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    G_Zeus wrote: »

I'm 100% f2p and I've received #1prize the past 3 days in a row, and have been only placing in top 20 since late dec. I'm definitely not in a try hard p2p team but, there are a couple of leia/pilot teams now. If you're in a super try hard server you might have no hope(quigon teams, never faced one but apparently they're super OP, I do see a 7 star level 53 quigon ranked like 85 there working his way up, he's the only guy not like 56+ at least in the top 100), but if you're in an average or bad one it's pretty easy to get that spot.
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Options
    200w.gif

Darth Jar >:)
  • Options
    Darkness wrote: »
    200w.gif

Darth Jar >:)

Darth Darth Binks, we meet again
  • Options

I'm 100% f2p and I've received #1prize the past 3 days in a row, and have been only placing in top 20 since late dec. I'm definitely not in a try hard p2p team but, there are a couple of leia/pilot teams now. If you're in a super try hard server you might have no hope(quigon teams, never faced one but apparently they're super OP, I do see a 7 star level 53 quigon ranked like 85 there working his way up, he's the only guy not like 56+ at least in the top 100), but if you're in an average or bad one it's pretty easy to get that spot.

Yeah I have trouble finishing in the top 1000 at this point to be honest. I face people with a diverse set of characters at that point. I feel like I can't get enough shards fast enough to make a difference.
  • Options

Yeah I have trouble finishing in the top 1000 at this point to be honest. I face people with a diverse set of characters at that point. I feel like I can't get enough shards fast enough to make a difference.

What level are you? What's your team, and what does your top 50 look like? Who are the leaders?
    Pay to win-The biggest whiners on this board.
  • Options
    Great to see all of you here signing up. @aspenstar has made a wonderful forum and good stuff for you new members. Welcome home!!!

• Options

I too am also 100% F2P in this game as well but we do accept all members here, free or pay. For me, I went F2P due to EAs ridiculous prices on IAP. I know Ewok is F2P as well, welcome home Ewok!!!