Shard: id10ts, Puppy Juicer,Poxx,Skylord,Vallik,Teddy Gz,Tally,wisenuts, Fooj,Krallenkröte

Replies

• Options
    I am finally not dropping as much these last few days. I guess gear 9 RG does help
  • Options
    i see you are a two taunter kinda guy....
  • Options
    Momma always said 2 is better than one.
  • Options
    personally, i avoid 2 taunt teams. especially RG/STH. Soooppper annoying.
  • Options
    swapped 86 for daka. extra stuns are needed these days...
  • Options
    Should have looked in here before since I always fight at least one of you a day. I'm Hedin (obviously) and I'm certainly laughing that I've been holding my position all day.
  • Fooj
    99 posts Member
    Options
    @Hedin Think you found the wrong chat. Didn't recognize your name so I looked through our top 100 and couldn't find you.
  • Options
    I've fought @Hedin before. Droid squad. Pog lead typically.
  • Options
    k shard mates. what am I doing wrong? I can't crack top 10 anymore. sad panda. I got used to a 500 credit budget
  • Options
    wisenuts wrote: »
    k shard mates. what am I doing wrong? I can't crack top 10 anymore. sad panda. I got used to a 500 credit budget

I'd pull rey out of your team since she is only 4 stars and pop in your 6* ST Han to make your team Dooku, RG, Daka, GS, ST Han. Not the most fun, but to quote you:
    personally, i avoid 2 taunt teams. especially RG/STH. Soooppper annoying.

I've only been pushed back 6 spots in the last 12 hours with a similar team. There is also a strong argument for pulling in your 7* Phasma but I'm not sure who I'd bump out to make room.
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @SusScrofaN thanks mate. just put this group in and auto battled a dooku(l),qgj,gs,rg,86

We'll see if it defends
  • Options
    Phasma is counter productive to STH. you kinda want his turns to go slow.
  • Options
    True that.

I personally may be bouncing out Dooku for Old Ben here soon. 30K + health/protection is hard to pass up, even if it does mean Han looses taunt a little sooner due to the turn meter manipulation.
  • Options
    I'm farming Old ben, long way to go. the speed of dooku + O up on evasion + counter is still hard to match. Old ben has one good move ,hits like barris, and everyone will just leave him till the end, so his passive will never get used.
  • Options
    I saw you made top ten @wisenuts . Nice.

Also, these rebel teams mixing things up have made these last few days fun
  • Options
    @SusScrofaN all thanks to you.

Rebel teams are a ****. Specially the one with 7* Rey....
  • Options
    @SusScrofaN holy defense team!
  • Options
    Haha. Dropped faster with that team then normal. Jumped right back to a dooku lead to stop hemorrhaging ranks.
  • Options
    Couple DPS and that squad was dead.
  • Maestro
    157 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    SusScrofaN wrote: »

Also, these rebel teams mixing things up have made these last few days fun

Guilty :>

Rebel teams are a ****. Specially the one with 7* Rey....

Meaning me? If so, its nice to hear that my team is a pain to deal with. I should hang out here more often
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    @Maestro yes you!

she gear 9?
  • Maestro
    157 posts Member
    Options
    @Maestro yes you!

she gear 9?

Nah, can't seem to get any furnace's in my shipment :/ but when i do!
  • Options
    I've had to pass on three of them. Took everything I had not to spend the crystals. I realize now I won't be getting them from guilds so I might have to break open the piggy bank.
  • Maestro
    157 posts Member
    Options
    Well, atleast they have a sale now. I'm close to f2p, but luckily i usualy make more than i use, and i dont use much.
  • Options
    Got a furnace last night, gave it to Han (No Rey yet) now both Han and RG are @ Gear 9
  • Options
    oh good. another one to avoid. i had the droid caller for RG just no 50 stun guns things....
  • Options
    just check and I've slipped to 42. FML
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Options
    Who's this teebo guy cheetos 66? Wackamole anyone?
  • Options
    Yeah that Teebo squad is a crapshoot to fight. Either I plow through it or he owns me.
  • wisenuts
    561 posts Member
    Options
    Rey goes stealth and I start crying.