Replies

• Options
    Hey all mine be 746-132-529 i have my own guild as well
  • Brixia
    77 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Hi! My ally code is 259-251-967
    I'm looking for both allies and members for my German guild Conlegium Veritatis. I'm a very active player, current lvl: 69.
    Thanks!
    Post edited by Brixia on
    Discord --> cvbrixia
  • Tyler
    92 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Ally code: 232-142-839

I'm level 65 very active also need an active guild so add me lv65+
    Post edited by Tyler on
  • Options
    Be My ally and join my guild 'Team Barcelona'
    Ally code- 147-849-654
    I am very active And I am on level 71

I have gear level 7 -
    Rey
    Captain Phasma
    Luke Skywalker
    Kilo ren
    (Rey going to be 5 star in 2to3 days

Gear level 8-
    Lamara undli
    Darth wader
    Darth sedious
    Eeth koth
    Tali
    Jedi Counselor
    Hoth rebel scout

They were the most powerful character and then I have - (includes all the characters of gear level 6,5,4,3,2,1)
    Clone war chewaba
    Igi sentinel droid
    Poe Dameron
    Jawa
    Asoka tano
    Royal guard
    Asij Ventress
    Lobot
    Ewok scout
    Clone sergent
    Resistance trooper
    First order strom trooper
    Clone sergeant
    Corusant underworld police
    First order TIE pilot
    Geonosion soldier
    Greedo
    Magma trooper
    Resistance pilot
    Nightsister aniate
    Jedi Knight guardian
    Ewok elder
    Nightsister asolyte
    Ugnaught
    Snowtrooper
    Biggs dark lighter
    IG 100 magnaguard
    Princess lela

(sorry for the spelling mistakes in the character)
  • Tasz14
    179 posts Member
    Options
    882 919 379 is my ally code.

Looking to add allies who are looking for an active guild. Must be currently guildless for me to invite you i to ours.

Currently doing raids but need more recruits to fill our ranks

KOTR rebel knights. Join today

• JonVaper
    739 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    a
    Post edited by JonVaper on
  • Options
    Looking for level 70+ allies
    258-791-567
  • Options
    LVL 42 active player please add me 278-513-813
  • Clownbeard
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    In game name is Naltus. Ally code is 298-992-866. Own a guild called Ghosts of Retribution. If interested in joining just let me know. All are welcome. Thanks!

Edit: Forgot to add that I'm currently level 50 if that matters to some
  • Tyler
    92 posts Member
    Options
    Ally code: 232-142-839

I'm level 65 very active need a couple more strong allies so add me lv65+ only please thanks!
  • Options
    517-276-662

Join my new guild The Matrix
    Welcome to all daily players!
  • John316
    4 posts Member
    Options
    Ally Code 275-423-473 lvl 54 trying to strengthen my characters!
  • Options
    744-262-797
  • Options
    Airons wrote: »
    my ally code is. 266-657-525
    i also have a question im new at the game played for like 2-3 days and already over lvl 30 but i never got to make an account if that is possible ? cus i dont really got to choose my name `? how do i do that ?

u can change. just tap ur exp bar a the home page and then u can do it./
  • Options
    geezboners lv77 arena #90 around. searching for a guild beat the 7 stars. 481 197 268
  • The_Fett9
    3 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    Ally code is 955-541-912

Level 74 very active player in top 1600 of leaderboards. Looking in particular for an ally with an high lvl Old Daka lead.
  • TheGoat
    1 posts Member
    Options
    Ally code is 953 891 443. Looking for allies for new guild. Kamino Cloners. I'm level 76 currently.
  • DirkSteele
    7 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    657-928-862, lvl 72 and has guild to add too. Guild is open to all above lvl 50, but will add lower levels so add me as an ally and the guild request will be sent, if you don't currently belong to a guild.
    Post edited by DirkSteele on
  • Talanar
    2 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    Options
    New active player looking for Ally's 942 129 753 and a guild
    Post edited by Talanar on
  • Options
    im an experienced player but this is my second account currently at lvl 34 but rising fast,only been on it for 3 days
    And im looking for some good allies

758-786-483
    Two wrongs make a RIOT
  • bludex
    6 posts Member
    Options
    Planning on being very active, P2P, high-level, etc. just started this weekend. My Ally Code 499-861-942
  • Options
    Fresh F2P Player currently just about a week in and sitting at level 41+. Currently top 35 in Arena. 6+ toons at Gear Level 5 with some 2-4 Star toons thrown in. Finally learning the meta and what heroes to farm so should be able to jump from here, but looking for some solidly geared allies of similar level or above to filch from. :)

Ally Code: 398-748-849

Feel free to add me and review my stuff for yourself. If you don't like what you see, you can always delete. O, and I was fortunate enough to get an early Barriss if you need those wet noodle heals to get you through some tough progression. heheh...
  • Options
    638 927 927, one spot open in guild. Over half way done with tier 6. Lvl 77, 15 7*s
  • Options
    Every day player looking for friends and an active guild. 942129753
  • Options
    Alita wrote: »
    It's a new month which means a new thread for sharing Ally Codes!

Use this thread to post your ally code if you are looking for people to team up with.

Please limit the posts here to ONLY share Ally codes! It's fine to give a description for the type of player you are though, along with the types of allies you are looking for.

BOBBYDAZZLER70
    an every day player
  • Options
    991-124-267 lvl 76. Looking for guild members, currently have 5 members, rank 70 and above please :smile:
  • Leiska
    11 posts Member
    Options
    Looking for ally, that has lvl72+ old daka as leader! I currently have Phasma, like many others, but can change it from time to time, to any first order 7star (still some time, to get first order tie pilot to 7) my ally code: 283-691-716
  • Options
    Hello all, I posted this a few days back may 2nd. I am now lvl 44 just to give you a feel for how active I am, Daily. Usually sit in the top 200 pvp. What I am looking for is an active guild to join. We've done one raid, I'd like to find a guild that has everyone completing most or all of their coins possible daily like I am.

589-135-213
    Third day on second account, lvl 34 climbing quick now that I know what the **** I should be doing. I'm very active and will continue to do so add me if your like minded advancing to fast for in game requests, or if you just wanna help a brotha out. Also looking for active guild, in one currently but seem to be the only one doing all the dailys.
  • Options
    Ally code = 795-118-425

Level 60, main squad is droids based.. looking for high-level allies to help in LS/DS, Cantina battles
This discussion has been closed.