KNOWN ISSUES AND TOPICS - 1/4/2016

Replies

• Options
    I was battling someone in the arena who had Captain Phasma as their leader. When it was just her and Ahsoka left, she attacked and I believe her leader ability caused her to attack again. I have never seen attack again as part of her basic attack, and I was wondering if this was intended or if she is slightly broken too.
  • Options
    I have enough abiliity mats but the upgrade button is still darkened and I can't click on it. Only lower level character abilities and leader skills can be. I'm at max level and some of the skills I cant upgrade are only level 2
  • Options
    liudachris wrote: »
    I have enough abiliity mats but the upgrade button is still darkened and I can't click on it. Only lower level character abilities and leader skills can be. I'm at max level and some of the skills I cant upgrade are only level 2

There is a third mat requirement... Scroll down in list of mats needed for ability upgrade. This is a visual bug, scrollbar isn't displayed by default.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    3t3r3o wrote: »
    Toolio wrote: »
    slmcmr wrote: »
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    [*] Asajj Ventress – investigating issues where players are reporting that she is healing the entire team instead of just herself when using the ability Strike Fear.

Hi @EA_Jesse
    Since dark side team doesn't have a decent healer (compared to light side) how about leaving Asajj as she is right now?

I second this. Characters with similar abilities (Lobot, Ackbar) heal the whole team. Especially considering how buggy it is I feel keeping it a team heal is fair. Also Rampage not activating when Ventress gets the kill. And I notice when played by the AI she often uses Strike Fear at pointless times. She just needs a lot of work.

I also second this. Asajj is the slowest character, her damage is average and her "heal" is triggered only if there are bonus on enemies (and only if she can dispel them -actually broken-), at least leave her skill as a team heal. We need more healing option for the dark side

I completely disagree, the Dark Side has better damage output, AoE and hard Jedi counters. The ONE thing Light Side has over Dark Side is a bigger staple of healers. Plus you know, it's Star Wars. Dark Side: Hatred, Fear, Anger, Rage, Death... ... ...healing others? I think not.
  • Options
    My nickname is Richup (60 level). Ally Code 328-196-188.

Hi, you have bugs with buying shards of heroes (by Chromium Mega Packs). I saw it twice. When i tried to buy parts of Aayla Secura it had 6 stars and 90/100 shards. I got +25 shards for this hero (found the hero), but it didnt add to 90/100. Before i got 3 times with 10 shards in one Mega Pack for Princess Leia and every time it didnt add to 7 star 100/100 Leia. (It wasnt problem for me because the hero was full but it didnt add too. For others hero it added for example 7 stars hero 44/0 Grand Moff Tarkin). Its logical bug.

And i bought a lot of times Chromium mega Packs. But now its less and less interesting because there are a lot takes (doubles) heroes parts or Characters (3-4 Cards from 8 Cards). For example i got 5 times +25 Chards Darth Sudious when it was 7 stars 100/100.

Now i had 60 level and system showed it was max. But a lot gear slots required 64 levels and more. How i can get 61 levels and more?
  • Options
    Asajj ventress Will dispell in defence even Tho she have nothing to dispell
  • Options
    When Darth Sidious inflicted Healing Immunity to Luminara Unduli recovering Health equal to 4% of Luminara's Max Health (her ability) at the start of Jedi each turns stoped work. But inflicted Healing used only on Luminara. I thing the same problem with Barriss Offee ability (No One Left Behind).
  • Options
    Notification Issue...

I will get a notification on my Android phone saying that my energy is full when it is not. In some cases I may only have like 7 energy when it says its full. I do play on more than one Android device and that may be where it comes from but worth looking into because the notifications are useless if its just randomly giving them to me without actually checking if I have full energy.
    Ally invite code: 692-489-899
  • Options
    Key Cards missing: I have only played 1 Profit Mining Keycard and 1 Droid Training Keycard and have been collecting every day for about 4 days. It only shows that I have 1 of each available to use. Do these not bankable?
  • ckl
    18 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Thanks so much for this thread @EA_Jesse

The Resistance Pilot doesn't s get the speed bonus whenever they evade or crit. This skill should be much more punishing against heavy evade or crit teams and it is not.

There are also multiple posts in the forum about life steal gear not working at all. I've seen this myself; the gear doesn't work for any character unfortunately.
    Post edited by ckl on
  • Cyn
    76 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse no need to respond to me, I just wanted to add my name and experience to the list of players talking about not receiving shards from 4 or 8x chromium packs.

For me, its happened at least 5-6 times and what happens is say you get 12 shards for FO Stormtrooper, it gives you 12 as expected. Then you get another random character and say you get FO Stormtrooper again for 12 shards, it will give you 12 shards and then trigger the display bug you've talked about at the top of the forum. Now, let's say you already have the Stormtrooper and you pull that card you'd get some shards for him as well. I don't think, I can't be entirely sure becuase I forget it exactly, but I don't think this triggers the display bug or the problem of getting the shards. Pack is over, I go to my character screen to promote the Stormtrooper and I'll only see the 12 initial shards plus the ones I got from the character card pull but I won't see the 12 shards from the second set of character shards.
    I hope this makes sense, let me know if you need any clarification. Thanks for your time.

Cyn
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Cyn, that's because you are actually not receiving 1x12(+0x12) shards, but rather 2x6 shards. The correct amount is 12 shards, but you should have seen it as being rewarded 6 shards twice. That's what the display bug is.
  • Options
    Experiencing the same as Joshu with Ventress Rampage ability not giving her buffs when she is the one that defeats an enemy.

• Cyn
    76 posts Member
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    Cyn, that's because you are actually not receiving 1x12(+0x12) shards, but rather 2x6 shards. The correct amount is 12 shards, but you should have seen it as being rewarded 6 shards twice. That's what the display bug is.

Wait, so if I buy an 8x pack and get 3 "cards" showing me one character indicating I should get 3 sets of shards for that character, it shows the shards for all three cards on the first "card" and gives me the same number of shards I would have gotten if I bought 3 individual chromium packs and received the same character 3 times in a row? If that's the case then cool. Just 5 min ago I bought an 8x chromium and got Kit Fisto twice in the pack. The first one showed me 12 shards and so did the second but both took me from 37 to 55 shards. I checked how many I had and it was 55 shards. Should I have received 12 shards twice or should I have had 6 shards for each one?
  • Options
    Daka and Dooku, if they kill the main target with their stun ability, i never saw them stun a secondary target.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    @EA_Jesse - The GW display bug where it shows double tokens sometimes. This gets posted about every single day.
    Also, I discovered today that it's not just tokens where this happens. I had a couple of fights where I was shown two Tier 3 ability mats in the reward list but received only one. I have never seen two of those in one chest before, and it was doing the double-token thing today, so assuming it's the same deal.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    I bought the Dark Side Pack (viewing Count Dooku as the poster boy) and got Greedo instead...

did this happen with anyone else?

Can I get my 5 dollars back? you can have Greedo...
  • Options
    KairiRhien wrote: »
    KK2388 wrote: »
    Has anyone else experienced this...my game says I have 3+ upgrades but there isn't anything to do in my character menu. I don't know what else to do. Please help if you've experienced this before

I have it seen it too. But if I drill down on gear it means I can assemble some piece of gear at a lower level somewhere. I'm not really sure what the solution is to this, just because I might know about it doesn't mean I want to assemble that gear.

I got it too, says 3+ upgrades, but there is nothing to upgrade.

• Keaven
    1099 posts Member
    Options
    Dotsonpage wrote: »
    Barrow an ally.
    On the challenges mode you can barrow a hero to help you through the battle. It is very common as of late that many of my allies and non allies are level 2 and power 300 something. I know I didn't approve any lvl 2 allies considering I am level 59. Something is wrong here. I read this entire thread and surprisingly nothing has been written about this yet. Please look into this because it is an obvious flaw. Basically anyone that plays this game for more than 5 minutes is greater than level 2. How can half of my ally options be level 2?
    I had this on my f2p alt as well. You still have AI allies you made when defeating opponents in the arena.
    Profile: Keaven
    Guild: Fear The Boot
  • Options
    I purchased tie pilot shards and didn't receive them. Is this a bug, and how do I get the shards or the crystals I used to pay for them?
  • Options
    Daka and Dooku, if they kill the main target with their stun ability, i never saw them stun a secondary target.

I had Daka kill her main target and stun a secondary target in GW today. I don't think this is a bug.
  • Zuluuu
    4 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Hey all...several bugs

First Galactic War
    Many times I'm rewarded 200-400 war tokens on the reward screen, but then only half as many are placed into my bank. I just had to write three different emails each time this happened during the same galactic war. So far customer service has been great and they have rewarded me for the first error… Now I'm hoping they'll get to the second and third errors. I hardly ever finish galactic war and so it's really important for me to get as many war tokens in the earlier rounds as possible.

Asajj is one of my main characters and yes I can confirm that she does heal the entire squad if she is able to remove and do a dispel… Although she misses about half the time. Honestly, the Darkside is lacking tremendously in healers and if it wasn't for her I would never get through many many missions and she honestly would become worthless… You may want to keep it as she is missing on dispel quite a lot. Even with her healing the entire squad I still get crushed many times… If you remove this ability then she'll practically become worthless has the dispel just doesn't work that well .

Thanks for your quick response or at least acknowledging many of these issues. I'm quite addicted to the game and honestly I kind a wish you guys were **** about it and not very responsive so I would quit… Ha ha

• Options
    Not sure if I am the only one effected by this but I cannot refresh my galactic war? Has been stuck on the same display with all my characters dead since my first attempt? Shouldn't it refresh each day?
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    You refresh it manually with the bottom left button.
  • Options
    Never have I felt so stupid, how did I note notice that? Thank you so much!
  • Options
    This issue is regarding character gear:

If a piece of gear requires multiple components of the same type, and you only have enough materials to make one, it will still tell you that you can craft the item on the character screen. One example:

IG-88 is gear level V. His [Mk 6 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars] require 1x [Mk 6 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars Prototype] and 2x [Mk 5 Neuro-Saav Electrobinolarus]. I am only able to craft one of each, but his character page says I'm able to craft the [Mk 6 Neuro-Saav Electrobinoculars].
  • Ilza
    67 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Qeltar wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse - The GW display bug where it shows double tokens sometimes. This gets posted about every single day.
    Also, I discovered today that it's not just tokens where this happens. I had a couple of fights where I was shown two Tier 3 ability mats in the reward list but received only one. I have never seen two of those in one chest before, and it was doing the double-token thing today, so assuming it's the same deal.

Just to clarify, it doesn't seem like this is double tokens but that the game holds the memory of a previous chest in GW from an earlier date and includes the old content as well as the new. These can also stack for multiple days (I know I've had rewards from 3 days in the same chest, maybe even 4 days at one occasion).

I noticed this from when I got the same Darth Maul shard from chest 10 3 days in a row and both extra days was like "Awesome, another Maul shard!", for a few seconds before I realized this was the display bug at work.
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse I want to change the language setting on my game. I live in Japan, so my game is in Japanese. I can read some of it, but it would be a lot easier if it was in English. Is there a way to do it? If not, will there be an update soon that will allow it? I feel like I'm playing half blind. Thank you in advance.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Lukeclrke wrote: »

You're welcome. ^^ I was drunk the first time, too. Maybe because it resets at midnight.
  • Options
    Lukeclrke wrote: »

You're welcome. ^^ I was drunk the first time, too. Maybe because it resets at midnight.

I found out that if you unlock a section but don't finish it before midnight when you can manually reset the war you can still finish that section. It was helpful for me when I didn't have time to finish the GW during the day but was still able to finish it after midnight. I like the manual reset for that reason.
    GamingUpgrade.com - Gaming Guides | oTradeMark - YouTube Channel | Team iNstinct - Guild