Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!

That quick?!
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!

That quick?!

Bro do you even whale?
  • Options
    Then he isnt geared that much because mine is G8 and is at 103 speed.
  • Options
    Then he isnt geared that much because mine is G8 and is at 103 speed.

Only gear 7.
  • Options
    Wonder what his full speed is? He'll be dead before he can attack.
  • Options
    Reddplague wrote: »

He has a 40% to gain 100% turn meter whenever a ally gets attacked or attack gets dodged. Speed shouldn't be an issue.
  • ItsJarJarBinkz
    2494 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    According to SWGOH.gg it has 41k health and protection and has 170% potency with 105 speed maxed.
  • Green_Legend_Ran
    389 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    B2 is a beast! Took 36 pulls here to 7*, but well worth it.
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • ShaolinPunk
    3486 posts Moderator
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?!

That quick?!

Bro do you even whale?

Hahaha, hahaha. Best laugh all day. That was good ooohh. shah

EDIT: But thanks for posting the finish product JarJar haha. Man you got me today like no one else.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    I'm finishing mine at reset. he is already gear 8 need a caller.
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    Posted this in a different thread:
    Naecabon wrote: »
    7LEHGI9.jpg

VQGXxqY.jpg

OD62CkP.jpg

Had a Caller to get him out of G8, but don't have a second for G9 atm... oh well!
  • Naecabon
    1243 posts Member
    Options
    His HP is pretty solid!
  • Options
    I imagine he will be a terror to face on D if you run dodge
  • Elyndria
    482 posts Member
    Options
    It saddens me that people find it reasonable to pay hundreds of dollars for 1 character in a mobile video game :/
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    Options
    According to SWGOH.gg it has 41k health and protection and has 170% potency with 105 speed maxed.

The only bad part is it takes 2 Droid Callers, a scanner and several 50 piece farms to get him to gear X.
  • Options
    Update: I found one on my shard at number 6
    BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me
  • Options
    Elyndria wrote: »
    It saddens me that people find it reasonable to pay hundreds of dollars for 1 character in a mobile video game :/

You spend your money your way, I'll spend mine my way, and I won't criticize your way.
    Green_Legend_Ran A storm is coming...
  • Options
    Found this on youtube of the G2 in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLh-jmiUc1g
  • Options
    B2 hits like a wimp at gear 8, however he goes all the time. That AOE is just obscene in it's utility. Well worth the vault and a half he took thus far. Come on Caller in Raid so I can 9 him.
  • Options
    Arodium worth it?

I got enough creds and purples to level him to 80, 7*, and take all abilities to 7.

The getting of Fac and Wedge shards was a huge bonus. My Fac nearl;y done. Wedge I had putrid luck on. Now he is unlocked I'll await a way to farm him.

Love it.
  • Options
    I've crushed two old ben/st han teams. It wasn't even close
  • Options
    Reddplague wrote: »

Due to his Unique ability, he attack-rate is too **** high instead :smile:

When it kicks in he gets 100 % turnmeter.
  • Options

Your sadness is another persons joy.

Everyone spends on what they enjoy, be it x or y.
  • Darling_Ventress
    376 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Options
    Its all relative. Recently someone payed $37 million at an auction for a painting that looked like it was done by a 3 year old. The wonderful thing about living in a free society is being able to define our own standards of value and do what we like with what is rightfully ours, without being harshly judged for it.
    Just think of it as their way of financing someone else's baby food. He did it of his own volition and was not forced (i.e. taxed) to do it. Its the free market at work. Would you rather some bureaucrat dictating when and where you should spend your own money?
  • Hellcat
    319 posts Member
    Options

You might be proud of being a f2p. But remember this: if nobody is paying, you think EA would care to update the game and keep the servers running? I am f2p myself and I have nothing but appreciation towards p2p players.

Besides, people buy $5,000 designer hangbags, or pay 4 times the money to fly first class, or pay to use a gym so they can... run I guess?... I mean there are always ways to spend money that you don't agree with.
  • Options
    I want to see him destroy the two old geezers. Just because. Video of him whipping the geriatric leaders please...
  • Elyndria
    482 posts Member
    Options
    Hellcat wrote: »

You might be proud of being a f2p. But remember this: if nobody is paying, you think EA would care to update the game and keep the servers running? I am f2p myself and I have nothing but appreciation towards p2p players.

Besides, people buy $5,000 designer hangbags, or pay 4 times the money to fly first class, or pay to use a gym so they can... run I guess?... I mean there are always ways to spend money that you don't agree with.

At least those people buy tangible things that actually exist. The items you listed also have resell value or are an investment in yourself. You are literally burning money putting thousands of dollars into a phone game from EA. People with addictions spend that much on games like this, it's essentially the same as gambling. They rationalize it by saying they're supporting the game they enjoy or it's just another hobby, but on some level they know it's straight up price gouging. Mobile games take advantage of the weak minded and the trust fund babies. =P

Real hobbies have intrinsic value because people collect things, even the most expensive hobbies like warhammer and mtg pale in comparison to the amount of money people throw at this game. And for what, to claim they have more pixels than you in on a mobile app?

Even other popular mobile games don't cost as much as SWGoH, $100-200 could get you a full top tier roster you can upgrade without spending money, where in this game it gets you one fringe usable character.

• Options
    Hellcat wrote: »

At least those people buy tangible things that actually exist. The items you listed also have resell value or are an investment in yourself. You are literally burning money putting thousands of dollars into a phone game from EA. People with addictions spend that much on games like this, it's essentially the same as gambling. They rationalize it by saying they're supporting the game they enjoy or it's just another hobby, but on some level they know it's straight up price gouging. Mobile games take advantage of the weak minded and the trust fund babies. =P

Real hobbies have intrinsic value because people collect things, even the most expensive hobbies like warhammer and mtg pale in comparison to the amount of money people throw at this game. And for what, to claim they have more pixels than you in on a mobile app?

Even other popular mobile games don't cost as much as SWGoH, $100-200 could get you a full top tier roster you can upgrade without spending money, where in this game it gets you one fringe usable character.

Some people (i.e. you)just want to watch the game burn

Seriously, who are you to judge what they spend money on. I wouldn't spend that much on it, but to each his own.

BECAUSE I'M BATMAN - me