The level 70 cap increase is coming.....

Replies

• Options
    Kylven wrote: »
    Excellent news! Hopefully, our stat predictions are in the ballpark or I'll fear the wrath of the community ;)

Someone posted on the Internet with some internal game files that show the hp of 555 was 15k versus 20k posted on your site. I'm paraphrasing this because I'm on my phone and can't look it up. Either way so many of us appreciate all the hard work u guys do for the community!
  • Options
    Ty for the info
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    You had me at level increase...
  • Options
    Noooo I spent all my swgoh money on powerball tickets already.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    Will energy refills be adjusted?
  • Reddplague
    766 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    New characters??
  • Abyss
    1651 posts Member
    Options
    EA_Jesse wrote: »
    Full notes for the update will be posted tomorrow, FYI.

Sweet, look foreward to reading all about the new Grievous toon :)
    Cant wait ;)
  • Mace
    28 posts Member
    Options
    All right sweet
  • TyloRen
    381 posts Moderator
    Options
    C'moooon Yoda
  • Options
    This is a much better spoiler alert that obi-wan dying at the end of that one Star Wars movie. You know. The one, shoot. Hope I didn't spoil that for anyone
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    Afternoon there will be late evening or after midtnight here in most of Europe(CET) as we are PST +9hours
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Thanks @EA_Jesse
  • Options
    I'm thinking no new characters it's an in game update that says to me the level increase and some character adjustments. I would think new characters would have to have a play/app store update.
  • Options
    No new toons= :'(
  • Options
    I'm thinking no new characters it's an in game update that says to me the level increase and some character adjustments. I would think new characters would have to have a play/app store update.

Unless the characters are already in the game. But you are likely right.
  • Options
    d3gauss wrote: »

Unless the characters are already in the game. But you are likely right.

Technically Jedi Luke is already in the game. :smile:
    Hodor
  • Options
    Niiiiiiiice
    https://youtube.com/user/MurdaDeadpool/videos Subscribe and follow me here teaminstinct.net/ Home to Team Instinct
  • Options
    so excited :)
  • Rolf
    1032 posts Member
    Options
    Ye gads! Level 70, tomorrow? Well, maybe 61 Friday for those of us that can't get a full level in one day anymore. ;)
    My ally code: 296-673-769. Wish we could have more than 35.
  • Options
    I was only kidding when I wrote this,
    "P.S. EA/CG, I now give you permission to increase the level cap as I am ready. I wouldn't be in this dilemma if I had new gear to farm for my top five so feel free to increase it by the time I wake up tomorrow morning. Obviously my opinion matters more than anyone else so thanks for waiting so long for me to catch up. :p "

But thanks for waiting ;)
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Haha I guess good timing. Should be 60 tomorrow hahah
  • Options
    Thanks for the heads up. Saved me some exp. !!
  • Options
    Lets go Emperor Palpatine, and Yoda, I guess.
  • Options

Nope, this isn't correct. CG runs at least one other game that introduces new heros regularly without an app update. It can definitely be done client side and they can upload new hero values without needing an actual App Store update.
  • Options
    Only level 70...
    So my JC won't be getting to Gear 9 for another few months....

Also what about more squad cantina levels?
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse is this also a content update or is it JUST cap level increase?
  • Options
    This world is not of those who have money , nor of those who have power !
  • Options
    I will be disappointed if it is only a level increase... There are so many characters that they can add, even if they just do 2 or 3 tomorrow i will be satisfied.
  • Options
    I'm sure I read somewhere that it's a level cap increase first then later an update with actual content.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    Midirataj wrote: »
    Not exactly a proper heads for each timezone.
    Some might have already turned in the Thursday quest.
    I'm sure a major developer is well aware of timezones, right @EA_Jesse ?
    If you're really that worried about it you can google "noon PST to [whatever your timezone is]".