QGJ Humbling Blow broken?

"In an effect is dispelled, all allies gain offense up for 2 turns." It doesn't say anything about a % chance or another condition. So why, dare I ask, does it only grant offense up on about 60% of dispels? I'm not just crazy. At first (a few days ago) I thought I may have just been mistaken and not actually dispelled anything. However after days of running QGJ I've realized that I was mistaken about being mistaken. The actual case is that the ability doesn't work as specified. Shocker...

Replies

• Igor08
    221 posts Member
    Options
    I've never seen it fail to give offence up. Perhaps it's a recent bug? Is there finally a **** in Mr Perfect's armour?!?!?
  • dkredsox
    242 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    There are some buffs and characters that his ability is bugged on, like Rey and OB. You just have to learn which buffs it works/doesn't work on and adjust accordingly. It sucks but doubt it gets fixed anytime soon, devs are more concerned with releasing new toons than fixing old ones.
  • Options
    It's a coin flip sometimes, especially if you try to debuff evasion up.
  • Allenb60
    2171 posts Member
    Options
    The foresight buff fits your description, whenever Qui Gon Jin attempts to dispel it his attack will miss and the buff will disappear, it looks similar to a dispel but really you never made contact in the first place
  • Options
    Allenb60 wrote: »
    The foresight buff fits your description, whenever Qui Gon Jin attempts to dispel it his attack will miss and the buff will disappear, it looks similar to a dispel but really you never made contact in the first place

No he's right. Dispelling evasion up is where I normally see it. It happens on other buffs too, it's a known bug
  • C3POwn
    507 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

No he's right. Dispelling evasion up is where I normally see it. It happens on other buffs too, it's a known bug

Evasion up is the only time I have seen it. It doesn't happen very often for me and usually it's not worth it to waste hb on evasion up anyways when you have taunters everywhere in pvp.

Edit- I don't think it's supposed to work with foresight.
  • Fid
    121 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options

Attempting to dispel evasion up (e.g. Lumi) or foresight (e.g. Rey) has caused this for me as well. I want to say I've seen it happen with tenacity up (e.g. Yoda) but I'm not certain about that.

I'd suggest copy/pasting comments here to the thread @AlwaysABigerFish started in the Feedback > Bugs and Issues section as well, just to keep it where they can see it.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/50183/humling-blow-still-doesnt-work#latest

Edit- And here's an older thread noting the same problem, seems it's been around for a little while. https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/42283/evasion-up-humbling-blow-bug#latest
  • ubn87
    314 posts Member
    Options
    I don't know if b2 are broken or qgj. But when he is alive humbling blow dosent give offense up. And I check every time to make sure and YES, no buff immunity was applied.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I've seen it fail to give offense up on several other things other than evasion up last few days. This needs fixing or i want Sun Fac/B2 to be f2p!
  • Gungnir75
    718 posts Member
    Options
    Evasion up is the culprit, not a big deal on offense but sadly on defense qgj will automatically go for it every time. Same with foresight.
  • Options
    I've seen it most on Chewy defense up. However if he has a taunt and I dispel that it works every time.