Player Created Galactic War posts - MERGED HERE

Replies

• Options
    obiwan1011 wrote: »
    I don't mind increased difficulty, but I do mind making GW less fun. As much as preparation prior to a match is important and can be strategic, I found the in-game flexibility (rotating your roster in and out) to be more strategic, fun, challenging and rewarding. There was a lot more thinking involved to manage ability cool downs and injuries.

If that flexibility was abused, then it just needs to be tweaked, not completely removed. Unfortunately, the new retreat means GW has become a series of save-reloads until you get the desired, optimal result. Unlike CG's intent, I didn't get any more sense of achievement either; it is simply more tedious. Besides, if difficulty was the driver behind this puzzling decision, will CG eventually remove retreat once too many players are completing GW for their likings?

I feel this is a transition period where amount of retreats or at least 'pressing battle' (hence indirectly affecting force-closing as well) will be limited to a number in a GW where more 'tries' can be bought by perhaps crystals.
  • DarthLundgrenn
    68 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Barrok wrote: »
    Not everyone should beat GW. If 100% success rate was there goal then they wouldn't even need you to play it, just log in and get the rewards.

Think of completing GW as a challenge, and approach it as such.

I approach any mode in any game as a challenge, but when I know that without investing money that I have 0 chance of getting the 20 GW completions reward and the 3 Vader shards that go with it, that annoys me. The only thing they are doing here is extending the already large gap between high level spenders and lower level f2pers.

I'm f2p. Beat gw yesterday. There is still strategy you can use. It's not automatic win anymore and some of you are really sour about it, it's actually funny to read how whiny some of yall are lol.. like someone else said it's supposed to be a challenge not an automatic win, but some people are acting like it's completely impossible, which it isnt. Trust me most of the strategy advice being given is sound. Use more healers, go grind for more healers, I lost a bunch of gws until I grinded for some heroes people were said were beneficial. If you have your core team built up and they aren't getting you through it it's time to build up, maybe try different rotations etc

I already have utilized a few simple strategies to help. Use a few expendable warriors once you get to the last tier of battles. Enemies will a or and throw buffs, and kill your low level guys, but once they die and you put your team in, they now have to wait for a cooldown, giving you an advantage

Some of you are real funny, not admitting that erasing buffs was a big deal in terms of limiting the gw challenge. But they still give you advantages to be had... how easy do you want it to be?? Really who plays a game and then asks developers to make it less challenging?? I get the rewards loss but at the end of the day if your team doesn't have good synergy and your not using good strategy, you will be stuck at other parts of the game and not ever end up winning competitively here!

So please cut it out with the complaining. Utilize new strategy. Play the game, beat the challenge.
  • Options
    Num1Dago wrote: »
    Qeltar wrote: »
    There's actually two GWs now: one for newer players and one for older players.
    For newer players, they will run into teams that they cannot beat with all of their players, no matter how many times they retreat. They will be completely stuck. There is no strategy they can use to deal with tougher teams as there was before, really, because the only way to use more than 5 chars is if some of them die, and then they likely will lose everything 1 or 2 rounds later. For them, GW is tedious and frustrating. (Half the older players who like this change seem to like it solely because it makes it hard for others.)
    For older players, all risk of ever losing a character is now gone. Any time things go the wrong way, simply restart and do things differently. As many times as you want. Run with a bunch of healers and stunners and ability blockers and eventually you will win every match. No risk of death means no challenge. So for newer players, it is tedious and boring. You get your 15 shards and other goodies, but there's no intellectual challenge at all.
    This is what CG has done with this completely unnecessary change: made GW either tedious and frustrating, or tedious and boring. The only constant: tedious.
    I'm still shocked that they did this. I really like the people who run this game personally and am shocked at the judgment that led to this decision.

@Qeltar Got to agree here man. It is just a bad call. So many other things need fixing. Like drop rates, toon bugs, RNG. I mean come on I spent 300 crystals to try and get enough purple mats to upgrade something in 2 full cantinas plus what they give for leveling up I got 1 purple mat. The ROI and fun factor on this game is dropping so rapidly I'm unsure if I will remain P2P and I have spent a decent amount per week. Now it is more **** and face palm, and are you kidding me, or oh come on moments than yeah this is fun moments. Farming is an utter joke. I can do 6 refills and not even fill 1 gear slot. Heck yesterday 4 refills did not even fill me up 1 slot in 1 of the gear slots,lol.

To give example I would by a vault anytime I dropped into the 2.5-3k range in crystals, so 2-3 per week. I'd buy the vault, use the excess over the vault on Chron. The example here is I'm at 1.5. I have not been this low on crystals since like my 3rd day playing, but I'm finding it hard to want to spend money on this game anymore. I really want to because I liked the idea of it, but with the blatant attempt to just grab money with this GW change, with the utterly pathetic drop rates, with the fact that you always get 75% or less the reward on the challenges I just find it very hard to want to put anymore money into this game.

I agree completely and I'm not spending another dime on this game. It used to be a lot of fun, couldn't wait until morning when daily reset and I had full health. Now I could really care less and I'm close to moving on unless they fix this debacle. I haven't spend hundreds and hundreds of dollars like some, but I have spent enough and planned on spending more in the future. GW is a complete disaster now and it took all of the fun out of the game for me. Oh well, what do you expect from money grabbers. Between work and taking care of kids this was my only little fun thing I got to do for myself when I get time. Back to being an adult full time now lol.

I agree with all of your sentiments. I've been saying for some time that EA didn't know their customer and here are some customers EA supposedly touts and they are unhappy and spending less. If I were a Dev reading this, alarm bells would be going off in my head....
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Heronmar wrote: »
    And I don't understand why that is a bad thing.

Well, we can agree on that.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    The other thing they were doing was retreating when a unit got low, swapping out for all healers, going back in and healing to full health, retreating and then bringing back a full unit.

I'm not saying they should have left retreat as it was, but it's worth noting that they seem unaware you could only retreat from a battle one time. After that, the only way out was force close (starting the fight over) or a party wipe.
  • Artas
    223 posts Member
    Options
    Artas wrote: »
    xJazzx wrote: »
    Artas wrote: »
    only one strategy remains now...to restart save game as many times as necessary so the fight goes well.

Now everyone knows that you got a really poor squad. Gear up, star up and level up like the rest who can clear GW.

You missed a point here. I cleared GW before this "splendid" update. I used much more tactics and strategy manipulating chars than now when I need just the right RNG results with one team. I finally completed GW today but it took much more time due to restarting the games and was quite boring.

I think your opinion will be the common opinion among individuals who don't have a strong lineup yet. It's hard going from "beating it every day" to now "having a hard time beating it." Of course, dying is never fun and makes the game boring... but if your team was stronger their would be less of a need to restart.

I am very thankful I don't have to put a team of lvl 10 guys in to take the initial specials... or that I don't just retreat once the taunts are up.

Also, you could kind of really really cheese the old method. If you had a bunch of fast guys and then one slow guy who fell in speed between their fast and next fastest... you could rig it where you start the match, make your 4 guys attack, their one guy gets a turn and it passes back to you, and then you retreat. Rinse and repeat. Basically not allowing the opponent to have more than one attack. You can't do that now. (of course with the way RNG picks who goes, this isn't guaranteed, but the option is there, and even if it only happens once in awhile, it is still a very powerful way to cheese a battle).

I see your point here. Actually, my opponent had more than one attack before my retreat. But OK, I agree, theoretically it might happen as you stated. Wouldn't it make more sense if devs just allowed 1or max 2 retreats per fight? Leaving an option to retreat, at least one time, makes the fight more fun and based more on strategy than on waiting for good RNG results.
  • Options
    GW offered a way for the smaller to get bigger. Let's be real here farming is terrible. I mean just terrible. You can go through 3 full energy fills to get 1 maybe 2 pieces of gear. A 15-25% drop rate is more a reality than not. Before you say specualtion I refill my energy at minimum 6 times on mission and 3 in cantina daily, plus the regular fill rate. so lets say I do 7 full energy fills each day on mission and 4 on Cantina. That is 49/28 per week avg at minimum. The shards fall a bit better than the gear. On toons I typically see 33%. There are days I go 2/6 or 4/12 and others I go 1/6 or 2/12 on rare occasions I'll 4/6 or 8/12, those days are very very few and far between. On gear on average I'll get 2-4 purples per fill that is a range of 16-33%. Today though I went 2 full refills, just as I did yesterday to get 1 purple gear item. That is 20-24 sims to get 1 item, or a 5% drop rate. I'm sorry we should not ever have a drop rate below 25% when energy refills go up so fast and each mission is 8-16 energy and we have single gear slots requiring 40, 50, 60 gear items. Grind is grind but this is beyond all reason. Let's hit the middle though back at 3 per energy drop. That is 7 energy refils to fill 1 slot on 1 gear piece, many require 40-60. 7 refills is over 1000 crystals, or nearly a week of waiting without refil. How do you expect to keep the interest of the majority of players? Oh yes GW where they can get mats, droids, creds, tokens to farm toons faster. Now that has been taken away.

Again I am not having a problem completing this way. To quote phroxenphyre I hop over the wall with ease.
  • Options
    I wish everyone would stop referring to "retreat" as a strategy. It is as much of a strategy as force close was... which means, it isn't a strategy.

Both retreat and force close are cheesing it. You are doing everything in your power to limit damage taken while maximizing damage output.

Testing strategies is so much better with this new method, because you get to play out an entire battle with your team. You get to see the synergies etc. Using retreat, you could test for a few turns until you killed one of their guys and then retreat so you can "lock in" your kill.

Blows my mind that people think retreat was some sort of incredible strategy, ESPECIALLY considering they removed it. The developers determined it wasn't the correct approach and fixed it. So, in my mind, the thing they fixed should be considered the cheesiest of all!

PS: I have been 60 for a while, but I have not seen any change since the update in the teams I face. If anything, barriss is more popular now which makes it easier.

Whether you are right or not, EA has approved the FC as a legitimate option for players to choose so clearly, EA believes this is not cheese and is indeed a viable game strategy for players to use as they have now clearly endorsed it. I am not fighting you on your point and I can understand your angle, it's EA that disagrees with you, not me....
  • Options
    Puglio wrote: »
    The other thing they were doing was retreating when a unit got low, swapping out for all healers, going back in and healing to full health, retreating and then bringing back a full unit.

I'm not saying they should have left retreat as it was, but it's worth noting that they seem unaware you could only retreat from a battle one time. After that, the only way out was force close (starting the fight over) or a party wipe.

That's not true. You could retreat multiple times.
  • Options
    And I don't understand why that is a bad thing.

Well, we can agree on that.

Perhaps you could face the contradicting logic that you spew at every turn rather than adding pointless posts to the topic.

There is no difference between the old GW and the new one, if you find the current one easy. What renders this GW 'easy' was even 'easier' before the update. If you're saying that it is tedious, you could make it less tedious by tweaking things from your end. Your logic and your posts make no sense similar to all the others that claim this GW is easy and not a challenge and can still show the hypocrisy to want the easier GW back.
    Puglio wrote: »

You could retreat as many times as you wished, I retreated as many as 6 times if I wanted everything to be perfect.

• Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    I see your point here. Actually, my opponent had more than one attack before my retreat. But OK, I agree, theoretically it might happen as you stated. Wouldn't it make more sense if devs just allowed 1or max 2 retreats per fight? Leaving an option to retreat, at least one time, makes the fight more fun and based more on strategy than on waiting for good RNG results.

I think the devs could have handled this much better. They should list the pros and cons of each, and then pick which one they want to go with, and then fix the cons.

If the go with the 'retreat' version, every time you start again the opponent should have their specials back. This would fix the 'retreat' to avoid debuffs. The thought here is you can retreat to take "extra turns" or to "fight 5 on 4 etc" so that is your bonus with the retreat method.

If they go with the force close approach, I believe all characters should either 1) heal a certain percent when the battle is over as a reward for winning a battle that had the opponents without cool downs, but you did 2) all battles should start fresh, much like arena. No carry over of cool downs. This would not get a bonus heal at the end.

Anyway, I like the approach the devs took but I feel like they should have tweaked it some to make it not such a drastic change.

• Options
    I am no whale, but over $1,500 in a few weeks I'm not a lite spender either. I'd say I averaged about $350 per week spent.

In my part of the universe, you are indeed a whale since you have spent way more than 90% of their customers and I'm not putting you down for it. In fact, I feel bad for you because you are not getting the ROI you should. Yes, they've given you characters that are Chromium only for your budget but they should have just given you an IAP setup that merely allowed you to get ahead time-wise rather than to farm exclusive toons. This would have made the playing field more competitive and today, you'd have more challenges where thought and strategy would trump money in when battling others, yet you'd still have the advantage of quick farming with money....

I play it for the fun and creativity. GW gave me that with the retreat. Now I face the same dull teams of 3 healers. How to destroy a 3 healer team with no effort.

1. Sid heal immune on Lum,

2.Hit her again not to kill but to diminish but to take near death

3. Laugh as All healers will blow their heal to save her, Barriss succeeds.

4. Laugh as you Ice Lumi immediately after Barriss heals her

5. Take out the next healer smirking as you know Barris will give you time to heal and get cooldown set.

6. Focus fire them to oblivion then use Barriss as a punching bag until she croaks.

Rinse, repeat again 11 times and GW is done.

Only variation is if they put a Poe or a Glass cannon in. Then simply take them out and begin. If it is Poe heal immune him. Watch them blow it saving him, for a turn,lol.

I say this with sarcasm and in jest, though really it works. I have not EVER lost to a 3 healer team. They are so easy to manipulate it is not even a challenge.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Perhaps you could face the contradicting logic that you spew at every turn rather than adding pointless posts to the topic.
    You've made it clear that don't even understand your opponents' position, despite literally hundreds of posts explaining it. Therefore I don't see what would be accomplished in continuing the discussion with you.
    There is no difference between the old GW and the new one, if you find the current one easy. What renders this GW 'easy' was even 'easier' before the update. If you're saying that it is tedious, you could make it less tedious by tweaking things from your end.
    No, I actually can't, unless I want to artificially hamstring myself in some way. Yes, I can refuse to use the new "retreat" button. I usually do, actually. But whether I use it or not, GW is still a dull affair now.
    It's not about difficulty for me, I can clear it either way. But before, I actually had something to do that involved brain cells: decisions about when to make changes, who to start with, whose cooldowns to prioritizie. Now I just put in my Big 5 and steamroll everything unless I get unlucky, in which case I "reload save game" and try again until I win.
    There's no added challenge here. There can BE no challenge when you literally can retry a fight as many times as you want with no risk of losing characters and no loss whatsoever if you make a mistake.
    This new mode is institutionalized cheese.
  • Options
    BOB0_FETT wrote: »
    First off, I can barely understand your atrociously mangled english, please consider going back to high school.
    Secondly, if it's "fair" for me to lose to a team 10 levels above me (which I actually agree with you on that) then don't make a game mode that intentionally pits me against them. In a straight-up fight a level 49 team will not beat a level 58 team without an inordinate amount of luck. So either I can spend hours resetting it now until I get my ultimate lucky crit/stun combos, or I have no chance and should not be forced to fight a team that much higher than me. But to make a game mode where I'm expected to lose and think it fair is incredibly stupid, makes the game less fun, and is overall a bad move.
    Edit: also, you can't use all 48 at once. It's retrying squads of 5 now. No combination of 5 local people, no matter how many times you reset the line-up, will ever stand a chance against FC Barcelona.

Screenshot sonthat we can know it happened please. Tomorrow, grab a shot of your level and the enmy level. If you are fighting teams 10+ in level, I think it should be fixed to max 5 levels above.

• Options
    Insofar as I can tell, we never stated the change was made due to player feedback. I know I didn't say that. It was made based on data that we receive.
    My statement:
    "We've made a LOT of adjustments and modifications based on your feedback and we will continue to do so."
    is an affirmation that we listen to your feedback. That is to say, we don't ignore you guys. We have fixed and implemented MANY things based on player feedback.
    The change to Galactic War was made because of data.
    Galactic War matchmaking is based on your Power and your performance in the Arena. Who you're matched against is relative to you. Irrespective of where we pull players from, they're determined based on your performance. As for pulling from additional buckets, that could be possible (I have no insight as to where we pull from, I sincerely thought it was from your own bucket). But that said, it wouldn't matter as your opponents are based on your character power and play.
    Shards are constantly being looked at. We monitor how fast players get shards and how fast new characters are being introduced into the game. Additionally, we have some plans coming up that will address Shard availability (I can say no more).
    As it stands, the previous version of retreat was unintended. Players used it as an exploit--It was used to circumvent skills, debuffs, and buffs applied in a natural way by an opponent. Furthermore, using retreat in this manner penalized the enemy by taking advantage of the fact that they remain on cooldown. So the enemy uses an ability FAIRLY, the player retreats to wipe it out, and then comes back while the enemy still has N cooldown turns and cannot "hurt" players.
    That's not "good".
    Yes, persistent buffs/debuffs is an option. No, I don't know the scope of that option.
    Regardless, we are monitoring the change and we WILL address it should it need to be :)
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options
    @Qeltar
    You know, you aren't forced to retry a fight. If you want it to be difficult, just fight it and then if you die, pick 5 more guys and go at it again.

No one is making you participate in "institutionalized cheese."
  • Options
    You've made it clear that don't even understand your opponents' position, despite literally hundreds of posts explaining it. Therefore I don't see what would be accomplished in continuing the discussion with you.
    There is no difference between the old GW and the new one, if you find the current one easy. What renders this GW 'easy' was even 'easier' before the update. If you're saying that it is tedious, you could make it less tedious by tweaking things from your end.
    No, I actually can't, unless I want to artificially hamstring myself in some way. Yes, I can refuse to use the new "retreat" button. I usually do, actually. But whether I use it or not, GW is still a dull affair now.
    It's not about difficulty for me, I can clear it either way. But before, I actually had something to do that involved brain cells: decisions about when to make changes, who to start with, whose cooldowns to prioritizie. Now I just put in my Big 5 and steamroll everything unless I get unlucky, in which case I "reload save game" and try again until I win.
    There's no added challenge here. There can BE no challenge when you literally can retry a fight as many times as you want with no risk of losing characters and no loss whatsoever if you make a mistake.
    This new mode is institutionalized cheese.

This is what I'm saying, the 'brain cell' involvement was artificial, if you can faceroll it now you could faceroll it before.

You could do the exact same thing that you're doing right now and still easily come out on top, you CHOSE not to, it is not related to how GW was designed.

And I agree there is no challenge when you have your best five that can clear it, but for majority of the player base that is not the case hence so many posts that complain about the GW.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

No one is making me do anything. Not relevant.
    This used to be an interesting, dynamic mode. The challenge for me was to get through the tough fights without anyone dying, by deciding who to pit against each team, and dealing with the consequences.
    There are no more consequences. You just reload.
    If you enjoy the new change, good for you. I think it sucks, and so do a lot of other people.
  • Options

This used to be an interesting, dynamic mode. The challenge for me was to get through the tough fights without anyone dying, by deciding who to pit against each team, and dealing with the consequences.
    If you enjoy the new change, good for you. I think it sucks, and so do a lot of other people.

So you're essentially saying that GW should be harder since this iteration is not challenging enough but still want the easier GW back? I simply cannot fathom the logic behind your posts.

You can artificially increase the difficulty as you did before but you choose not to because it is not apparently the point?
  • Options

1) heal a certain percent when the battle is over as a reward for winning a battle that had the opponents without cool downs, but you did
    Heh i believe that was exactly their plan. A part of the Galactic War Rules reads: " Characters will regenerate some percentage of their health in between battles."
    Currently not working so might be another oversight on their part.
    I agree they could have handled this one better. Nonetheless i think it was a (necessary) step in the "right" derection.
  • Options
    Can any mod verify this? @CG_AaronNemoyten

As it was only a week or so when it was said that they have no representative on reddit, although this may have changed, in the meantime I wouldn't trust reddit sources that aren't offically posted here.
  • Options
    Darivon wrote: »

1) heal a certain percent when the battle is over as a reward for winning a battle that had the opponents without cool downs, but you did
    Heh i believe that was exactly their plan. A part of the Galactic War Rules reads: " Characters will regenerate some percentage of their health in between battles."
    I agree they could have handled this one better. Nonetheless i think it was a (necessary) step in the "right" derection.

You heal in between the battles, it is minuscule but it is there
  • Options
    Why in the **** is this posted on Reddit and pasted to the official forum?? Shouldn't it be posted here by a CG/EA rep?
  • Options

Hmm was often watching those health bars closely at the end of a battle, never noticed. But could be tho. Gonna try a magnifying glass next time.
  • Options
    Just because you cannot faceroll GW with your best five right now does not make it less enjoyable unless you're a sort of person that thrives upon easy winnings consider them joy.

You completely miss the point. I CAN faceroll GW with my best five now, because any time a match is going poorly, I can restart with a different RNG seed until I get the stuns and blocks and heals I need. I did that last night. I'm half way through today's the same way. 18 straight matches, same 5 characters.
    GW is not more difficult now. It's easier and more boring. Not a good combo.

Agree I am facing the same bloody teams over and over. Different team name, different order, some with different powrrs. Like Barriss may only be 5* not 6, or Lum 6 and JC 7 or what not,lol.

18 GW battles since the update. Here are the toons I've seen

Sid
    Barriss
    Lum
    JC
    Dooku
    Daka
    Phasma(3x)
    Ren(3x)
    Vader(3 times)
    Chewie(1 time)
    Poe(2x)
    FOTP(1 time)
    Leia(1 time)

Not even 18 different characters out of 18 battles, a possible 90 slots for characters and I saw 13. I think that answers the "diversity" comment the Dev made. Oh and the 3 toons I saw 3x each were 3 EXACT builds on last nights GW

Phasma Lead, Vader, Sid, Ren, Lum.

Here is a very common snozzer of a team faced

Barriss lead, JC,Lum, Sid, Dooku

Oh and then for a creative twist

Barriss lead, JC, Lum, Daka, Dooku

Nooooo please no not 4 healers with 7 possible full team heal abilities, 2 self heals and 2 stuns please oh please not that team I have nightmares about that boring and easy to destroy team. They strike such fear into my heart I lose much sleep.

Welcome to the new GW folks, forgive the sarcasm but with foolish comments from Devs saying this change makes builds more diverse I had to.
  • Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options

Would be nice if it was higher, since we are required to make a 5 on 5 battle now AND we don't get our cool downs reset, like the opponent does.

Not that I am arguing to make it EASIER, but I think it would be a fair change to include.

• Barrok
    1754 posts Member
    Options

How is it not relevant?

You are stating that the new method is cheese. The only time you would use such method is if your approach wasn't correct and thus your team got hurt more than you feel comfortable with (or rng wasn't in your favor). So, if you have a great team/roster (like you claim) then I don't see why such a stronger player like yourself would need to participate in this cheese method.

Or, are you just arguing because you are "fighting for the little guy", and think they are unjustly hurt in this, even though it doesn't affect you at all?
  • Options

Hmm was often watching those health bars closely at the end of a battle, never noticed. But could be tho. Gonna try a magnifying glass next time.

I noticed that when one my toons that was in a 'wounded pose'(yellow hp?) went to 'healthy pose'(green hp) after a battle
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    You are stating that the new method is cheese. The only time you would use such method is if your approach wasn't correct and thus your team got hurt more than you feel comfortable with (or rng wasn't in your favor). So, if you have a great team/roster (like you claim) then I don't see why such a stronger player like yourself would need to participate in this cheese method.
    Because I no longer have the option of using retreat to strategically plan my fight. I can't swap out near-dead characters, I have to let them die or reload. I can't start a fight with tanks to absorb AoEs and then put in different characters, I have to fight with the same team for the entire fight, which defeats the entire purpose of "retreating" in a "war".
    My only choices if a match goes south due to RNG is to either "reload save game" or lose GW. The middle option, which was actual strategy, has been removed.
    I enjoyed that strategy. I am not going to just die on the 7th fight if I have ridiculously bad luck, because CG decided on this incredibly weak change rather than a proper fix. I like my GW tokens too. I just preferred when I could get them using my entire team rather than cheesing the RNG. But CG has decided that cheesing the RNG is how they want their game to work.
    This is about the 100th time I have explained this. I will not do so again. If you still don't get it by this point, it's because you don't want to.
  • Options
    I am no whale, but over $1,500 in a few weeks I'm not a lite spender either. I'd say I averaged about $350 per week spent.

In my part of the universe, you are indeed a whale since you have spent way more than 90% of their customers and I'm not putting you down for it. In fact, I feel bad for you because you are not getting the ROI you should. Yes, they've given you characters that are Chromium only for your budget but they should have just given you an IAP setup that merely allowed you to get ahead time-wise rather than to farm exclusive toons. This would have made the playing field more competitive and today, you'd have more challenges where thought and strategy would trump money in when battling others, yet you'd still have the advantage of quick farming with money....

I play it for the fun and creativity. GW gave me that with the retreat. Now I face the same dull teams of 3 healers. How to destroy a 3 healer team with no effort.

1. Sid heal immune on Lum,

2.Hit her again not to kill but to diminish but to take near death

3. Laugh as All healers will blow their heal to save her, Barriss succeeds.

4. Laugh as you Ice Lumi immediately after Barriss heals her

5. Take out the next healer smirking as you know Barris will give you time to heal and get cooldown set.

6. Focus fire them to oblivion then use Barriss as a punching bag until she croaks.

Rinse, repeat again 11 times and GW is done.

Only variation is if they put a Poe or a Glass cannon in. Then simply take them out and begin. If it is Poe heal immune him. Watch them blow it saving him, for a turn,lol.

I say this with sarcasm and in jest, though really it works. I have not EVER lost to a 3 healer team. They are so easy to manipulate it is not even a challenge.

I agree with you and if they had created the IAP as I spoke of above where buying in gave you a quicker leap forward, you'd have free teams that could in essence farm what are now Chromium only teams and today, you'd have diversity with both free and pay players coming up with unique teams, instead of this cookie-cutter setup we have now, which is not the players fault since they are forced to choose this setup due to pricing...