[iN] Why it's OK to Spend Money on Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes

13Next

Replies

• Stormy
    951 posts Member
    Options
    ThePixie wrote: »
    This is a bumped thread.....POINTLESS. @Shrewd Why would you go searching for this thread?

I was surprised too- like I said, I removed it from my signature even. If anyone comments here thinking this is a new read and at all as relative- then you're making yourself look like a fool.
  • Shrewd
    19 posts Member
    Options
    It's a relevant topic to this game. In my opinion it's the most relevant aspect of the game. If your opinions have changed, express them. If you want the topic removed and your name disassociated from it, drop a line to the mods.
    Tosche Station Brewery
    Guild Leader
  • Stormy
    951 posts Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Shrewd wrote: »
    It's a relevant topic to this game. In my opinion it's the most relevant aspect of the game. If your opinions have changed, express them. If you want the topic removed and your name disassociated from it, drop a line to the mods.

I like the OP and the concept based around the game at the time- as anyone who evolved with this game can most likely appreciate it and relate to the conversation. I appreciate your interest and renewal of the topic ;)
  • Options
    I knew it was an older post. Still interesting :)
  • Options
    Closing this thread as it was from January. Please do not dig up posts this old, if you'd like to discuss a topic create a new thread.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
This discussion has been closed.