Where is Credit Heist Event? (Merged threads)

Replies

• Options
    that's what we get for trusting scoundrels to be on time with our money
  • Options
    Same here and i think last week there was no pop up but the event was there. I almost missed it bc i did not notice bc the icon was hidden by the emperor event
  • Options
    For why, EA?
  • Options
    I am gonna need the credits to 7* Akbar in a couple days so I can hit t7 on the Palp event. Gonna be annoyed if it doesn't show up.
  • Options
    Double heist! For the trouble!
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    The Heist has been heisted!!!
    Oh noes!!!!!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    Options
    pac0naut wrote: »

See link @pac0naut posted. Here is the current message from the unofficial official forum reddit
    This is a known bug, sorry guys. Credit Heist runs off "player time" but notifications can only run off of UTC time. So they are mismatched. On days where the event runs, you should see it at 7am local time. We're working on getting this fixed in a future client update.
    EDIT: I'm not at the office so I don't know if there's a Heist today. You shouldn't see the notification without the event though, so be patient. I'll check this thread in the morning when I get into the office, but for now... sleep!
  • ZAKK
    35 posts Member
    Options
    Double heist! For the trouble!

+1
  • Options
    Last week there was no pop up but event was there. I almost did not notice because icon was hidden by emperor event icon
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    Options

See link @pac0naut posted. Here is the current message from the unofficial official forum reddit
    This is a known bug, sorry guys. Credit Heist runs off "player time" but notifications can only run off of UTC time. So they are mismatched. On days where the event runs, you should see it at 7am local time. We're working on getting this fixed in a future client update.
    EDIT: I'm not at the office so I don't know if there's a Heist today. You shouldn't see the notification without the event though, so be patient. I'll check this thread in the morning when I get into the office, but for now... sleep!
  • Options
    I got the message last week too. I hope the event goes live soon or else someone's in big trouble
  • Options
    Ditto.

I'm hoping it will be available 12pm MST, but if so why not just say that in the pop-up? Do they not notice everyone posting about missing events everytime they do something like this? *smh*
  • Options
    I think we will get the Credit Heist, just to make up for the glitch.

I know I could use the heist. That way I can get my Biggs up to 7* to help with the Tier 6 Emperor's Demise event. :)
  • Options
    EA/CG almost redeemed themselves with the Palp event...then drop the ball like this...
  • Options
    Drastik wrote: »
    that's what we get for trusting scoundrels to be on time with our money

Lmao!!! Sounds about right...
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    scuba wrote: »

The timing on that message has me a bit worried. By now on heist days we are getting reports it has opened up for some ppl. I have never gotten the push notification at 7 am local time always around 1030-11 local time.

Would be nice to get a little new information on this.
  • Options

So, why is he posting that on reddit instead of the official forum that most of the players frequent?

Bug or not I hope the event is up soon.
  • scuba
    14075 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

The timing on that message has me a bit worried. By now on heist days we are getting reports it has opened up for some ppl. I have never gotten the push notification at 7 am local time always around 1030-11 local time.

I think that is what he is saying, kind of...
    the day that the event actually runs you should see it in events at 0700 local time
    The push notification is based of of UTC time so depending on your time zone it might come thru at different time than actual event starting.

My guess before it was pushing late and they tried to change it with last update and now it is pushing early.
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    So just push the event live now and make players happy. Simple mistake, but make the most out of it and don't let your players get upset.
  • Options
    Last week there was no pop up but event was there. I almost did not notice because icon was hidden by emperor event icon

Wait, what? There was a credit heist last week?
    This means I missed it.
  • Options
    Got the same. Maybe it's coming at Noon refresh time? Hopefully. I got excited because I'm about to max out a character and 1 million credits would be perfect.

Guess we'll either get the event soon or get sorry messages to our inbox with crystals, haha.

Crystals?? U crazy.. Take 10 chewie shards and be happy with that lol
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

I think that is what he is saying, kind of...
    the day that the event actually runs you should see it in events at 0700 local time
    The push notification is based of of UTC time so depending on your time zone it might come thru at different time than actual event starting.

My guess before it was pushing late and they tried to change it with last update and now it is pushing early.

Oh, I took it the other way. Sorry. Anyway he did say that many hours ago and my other point still stands

By now we usually seeing ppl posting it has gone live for them
  • Options
    Well my initials are EA, so you must be talking to me. I'm sorry dawg, I ain't mean to lie to you.
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hi there!
    We're aware of the event pop up today and are looking into what happened. We should have another update for you shortly. We appreciate your patience while this is being reviewed! :)
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    EA this is a very bad project management.
    Probably you can share some info to the group for help. Seems your team is not up to the task.
  • Options
    They just posted again on the reddit and said that it was a mistake but they are going to push it out for us. Will take a couple hours more though
  • Options
    Still no credit heist, 2:00 pm here. Maybe we'll see it by dinner.
  • Options
    It's 7pm here, strange time to roll it out. Might as well wait till tomorrow
  • Options
    Ya, I'm getting the pop up ad and push notifications saying it's running
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    EDIT #2: Someone missed the memo. We're going to turn it on for you guys, it'll be (up to) a few hours to prep and push the data to the servers. Enjoy!