***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• darth_Tater
    316 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    The death star vent designers have finally made the move into I.T. (lol)
    Lost in the 20th century
  • Options
    The same device (iPad Air 2 updated iOS, already did the cantina device disconnect trick) won't connect to the game. Keeps saying " there is a trouble with your connection" but there isn't!! Help!
  • Options
    It's a blatent DoS. Some people weren't happy about the nerf to OB.
  • Options
    I've had the same issue for hours now.
  • Options
    Will we get crystals for all the resources missed?
  • Options
    I'm kinda amused right now. people still posting "can't login"...well really Einstein...which one of the past 26/27 pages made you think you can right now. Lol

I still can't login :P
  • Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    Give us 1 full MK 5 CEC Furnace, 500 crystals, 500k credits, 900 arena tokens, and 50 stun cuffs. Who else agrees?

I'll take 50 stun guns instead of cuffs.

If I'm not able to play this free game for over an hour, I demand that they ship me a 256k iPhone 7 for my troubles. Otherwise, I will continue to wait and play the game when it's fixed.

The choice is yours, EA.

Lol
  • Options
    Is the Teebo fix live?
  • Options
    Corjo3 wrote: »
    Will we get crystals for all the resources missed?

They said chewy shards again. This is some crap
  • Options
    None of that makes up for losing out on 10 Han Solo shards.
    Give us 1 full MK 5 CEC Furnace, 500 crystals, 500k credits, 900 arena tokens, and 50 stun cuffs. Who else agrees?

• Options
    this is what happens when you complain about galactic war so much. you should be ashamed
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    JacenRoe wrote: »
    Plokoon187 wrote: »
    BentWookiee confirmed that we will get 10 chewie shards for months ago and an i.o.u. for 10 more

No.. That joke is so last month. :|

We're trying here, I am sorry but this is not the time to be silly.

some of us are being silly as a coping mechanism to ease our withdrawal symptoms.

ahahaha
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    **** it. I was about to get 7 star Padame or Jar Jar for the meta
  • Options
    Just posting to say I know that you know the servers are down.

Just wanted to be sure that you knew that we knew the servers were down.

Why miss out on 27 pages of "hey the servers are down"
  • WelfareMom
    3 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

Server Maintenance...
  • RedXVIISpence
    249 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Im just wondering about my guilds current t7 raid aNd how it will be effected.
  • Options
    Not as bad as Hillary losing millions of emails and blackberries.
  • Options
    Same issues. Can't get to my ally code because I can't log in. Using iOS on iPhone 5
  • Options
    My ally code: 495-652-782
    I'm really frustrated that I just spent $55 this morning on the in-game purchases and I can't even login. It was working fine this morning and now when ever I try to login it gets stuck on "loading cantina" then after 5min comes up with "error logging in" in or "another account used this login or you haven't logged in within 24 hrs". I have a good connection to wifi and everything. Please fix this immediately or give me my money back.

Thanks,
    Jordan
  • Options
    five2zero wrote: »
    Is the Teebo fix live?

Yes they tried to fix the bug but this time their whole server got stealthed. This will be fixed once Teebo has taken his third turn.
  • Options
    I can't log in either! :neutral:
  • Options
    JoseIrimia wrote: »
    While bonus chewie shards sounds epic (said in a sarcastic tone...explanation for the Americans) is there anyway prevent bonus energy loss?

Hey...we Americans know sarcasm buddy. Explain it for the Canadians if you wish.

Canadians are Americans too, last time I checked the map.Maybe Canada moved to Europe? :D

Yeah...They are the unarmed Americans with health care.
  • Options
    supposed to finish all the daily "jobs" and take some sleep after very busy day.. game crashed - well done.. now have to wait - like how much time? no money for you from me anymore - especially for some measly "rewards" and "compensations" after scre*ing so many people and this "rewards" don't cost you anything - well.. maybe will cost you, greedy ppl see losing in everything
  • Options
    RegnadKcin wrote: »
    The sense of entitlement expressed by the "give me crystals, give me energy, gimme gimme gimme" crowd is breathtaking. Demanding "compensation" for their imaginary losses.

It's a game. There's a glitch. Get some perspective people.

if swgoh was ran like a game I would agree with you. its not ran like a game though. the developers do everything possible to suck real money out of players. when they screw up we should be paid for their screw ups if they are going to treat the game the way they do.

If they didn't set the game up the way they did people wouldnt have a sense of entitlement. cant blame the players for problems the game developers create. if they didn't want this type of backlash maybe they shouldnt be trying to screw over the f2p player every which way they can think of.

when i got my first 6 figure job I was given a sound piece of advice. "Your playing with the big boys now and screwing up is not an option. If you screw up you will have to pay for your screw ups."

this advice fits this situation perfectly as this isn't little league and the class of game they are trying to be is all about entitlement and punishment for screwing up.

p2p games opened up a whole can of worms that game developers have to deal with. take the wallet out of the game and charge and up front fee and no one can complain. anything else is not the gamers fault and the gamers cant be blamed for the screwed up design that to me is ruining the gaming expierence.

• Options
    If you look on their main forum page, it's not easy to see that their game is broken, more interested in hiding the issue than fixing this
  • Options
    We want appropriate rewards
  • Options
    Ill be missing my dailies today as well as the monthly login reward. Need compensation for today's loss. Thanks
  • Options
    I would want to know as customer and player of ea game , what my rights because it seems in this game thar all the problems are player s problem and never ea problem.
    After writting many times to support about some bugs i didnt have any response : after i saw in forum that of course these items had bugs....now i get message saying me that i have an error in my connection and of course it s not my problem it s game problem !
    It s not the first time happened !
  • Options
    Issue has kept me out of the game since before my free regular energy and free cantina energy which for iOS is at 1pm est.....at this rate I'm losing my free cantina energy....yay....when will we be able to log back in?
This discussion has been closed.