***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    no one in my guild can log on for past 2 hours?!?
  • Options
    I just updated my iOS device, and now I am unable to log in into the game.
    I am on a perpetual "Loading Cantina" stage.
    I obviously have internet, and my other apps are working fine.
    Plz... Fix this, I will loose my 12pm energy..
  • Options
    I dont care about compensation i just wanna play how long til its fixed
  • Options
    Got problems as well. wifi connection is working, using that connection to message you
  • Options
    Poxx wrote: »
    Got a Google Play Supervisor after Rajneesh masquerading as William couldn't understand me.

The issue is not EA/CG. It's Google Play. They r updating software and promise to send an e-mail when back up and running.

Oo
  • Options
    The game is not loading. Have been trying since 1pm est to get the bonus energy. Still can't log in at 2:50pm est. Are you going to make the bonus cantina energy avaliable later since the game is down?
  • Options
    I had that earlier today as well. Now it just says loading cantina and eventually says that I have a connection error. I have uninstalled and reinstalled with no change to this. I'm using a galaxy s7.
  • Options
    Id like to see any of you fix an issue like this faster. Yes we should be compensated, but fairly. No hard feelings here, though it sux..
  • Options
    To some of you who've got a bad feeling about this, I find your lack of faith disturbing. They have been very good with compensation in the past. No need to think they will skroo us over this time.

Except for that one time when we got chewie shards. I still wake up in the middle of the night all sweaty because of it..
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Devs have requested that at a moment in time Between 3:00 pm and 3:05 pm est that everyone stop hitting the "try again" button and load Pokemon Go and take a 5 minute walk so they can reset the server
  • Options
    I cannot login in the game and receive a connection error message .
    I'm certain that there is no issue with my internet connection .
    Any ideas ?!
    Game Servers are running properly ?!
  • Options
    Same crash here. Its been over an hour!! I yi yi!!

• Options
    Don't care about compensation i just wanna play
  • Options
    DiastJokin wrote: »
    Zuriel wrote: »
    Right.... if this is not fixed in the next 12 parsecs, then I demand compensation. A Corellian YT-1300f Cruiser will suffice.... for a start!
    A parsec is a measurement of distance!

If Han says a parsec is a unit of time, then a parsec is a unit if time. Discussion over. End of...
    Zuriel wrote: »
    Right.... if this is not fixed in the next 12 parsecs, then I demand compensation. A Corellian YT-1300f Cruiser will suffice.... for a start!
    A parsec is a measurement of distance!

If Han says a parsec is a unit of time, then a parsec is a unit if time. Discussion over. End of...

Did anyone think that maybe "making the Kessel Run" is in fact a distance thing. That maybe you have to navigate some crazy gauntlet and others took routes that were longer and Han figured out how to do it in a shorter a distance? You know like a Asteroid field or a cosmic cloud of some sort...
  • Options
    Same issue. Connection error. Android, Galaxy S6. Can't play or get ally code.
  • Options
    is the game down? i cant log on.
  • Options
    have same issues.Loading cantina forever then the connection error .I can play other games that use google play services.So from what i see on my phone is just a problem with this game .I've played two others just now that use goggle play services.
  • Options
    Have they fixed it yet?
  • Options
    OMG!!! I CAN'T PLAY MY FAVORITE GAME!!!!!
  • Options
    Same problame here too. Using Galaxy S7 Edge and about 3 hours ago I could play. But now doesnt let me
  • Options
    I'm so childish
  • Options
    Just woke up to claim my cantina energy and regular energy refills, can't log in and it expires it 10 minutes.
  • Options
    OMG!!! I CAN'T PLAY MY FAVORITE GAME!!!!!

What Football?

A&M has not been able to do that since they left their conference. :D
  • Options
    ppl this happened because of the new bundle which was supposed to be introduced - 1000$ one with some shards (not fully enough of course) for some event
  • Sanguinius84
    9 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Hey guys. I have now since two hours a connecting problem.
    Did everything you said about in the large thread. Did not work. I even deleted the whole game to reinstall it.
    My IOS version is up to date (9.3.5).

It says only after trying cantina load "Connection try again".
    I have full wifi did even try it with Mobile LTE. All other apps do run.

Could anyone help me out plz?
  • Options
    I tried all Posted workarounds in the Forum, reinstalled the iPad, i cannot Login to my iOS swgoh Account anymore. Ea support Chat States worldwide Server Outage. Anyone Else can Confirm, Or is it a Local Problem Or Connected to new iOS Update?
  • Options
    Still can't login... Only 5 more minutes till I'm not able to claim my mid day energys. Don't know my code, but I'm using LG G Stylo from metro pcs.
  • Options
    I now feel entitled to Vader shards for this fiasco.
This discussion has been closed.