***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    So long bonus energy and Guild coins...
  • Options
    It's definitely your internet
  • Options
    I haven't been able to log in for about 8 hours now, annoying that I've missed my Arena matches and probably my daily challenges too. Seems weird that so many people are affected for such a long time!
  • Options
    Haven't been able to log in since 13:00 CST ... starting to go through withdrawal ... may have to start talking to the wife again ...
  • Options
    giphy2.gif
  • Options
    Yeah, I hope they give us cantina energy and a compensation for the arena :neutral:
  • Options
    Did Yoda break the game. Or at least activating his event. I demad a million of everything.
  • Options
    I am not able to load GoH. I am being prompted with an error message saying "Bad Connection" Restart. My connection is excellent

Any help is appreciated
  • Options
    Played my 9 months now and it's never been down this long.
  • Options
    Still bloody broken!!!~ Better get my daily bonuses.
  • Options
    "This isn't the thread you're looking for." *handwave*
  • Options
    And on the fourth day Zarquon came down from the mountain top carting free iPhonez for all
    On the fourth day, just before lunch time,
    Zarquon announces all servers have served their time and all are blessed with pretty paperweightz.
    On the fourthday, just before supper time,
    An effigy of Zarquon lights the twilight sky
    On the fourth day, just after supper
    Some poor punter notices that that is no effigy
    And proclaims to all...
    "Daft holy man should've seen it coming.
    Newer could get the hang of Thursday that one"

And Zarquon wept

B)B)
  • Options
    Yup, clearly introducing this guy to the game..
    jar-jar-binks-006-11052015.gif
  • Jedi_Yoda
    928 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Geo_Jeffo wrote: »
    I haven't been able to log in for about 8 hours now, annoying that I've missed my Arena matches and probably my daily challenges too. Seems weird that so many people are affected for such a long time!

Yeah considering this is should be a redundant service it should ONLY be a network issue within EA, the other EA servers are fine.. so this game is a single node, single point of failure..

AWESOME. on top of everything else that CG\EA is doing I guess this is another classic "working as expected" moment!

I am sure they will classify this as "unintended maintenance window"
  • Options
    Scourge194 wrote: »
    I think they wiped the drives and don't know how to tell us

Like with a cloth?
  • Options
    Scourge194 wrote: »
    I think they wiped the drives and don't know how to tell us
    God dont say that
  • Options
    Was Hillary Clinton involved with these servers???
  • Options
    AnimalAndy wrote: »
    "This isn't the thread you're looking for." *handwave*

This isn't the thread I'm looking for. *Leaves*
  • Options
    VOIDIAT wrote: »
    Not only the bonus energy the crush was at exactly the time of the last pvp fight time before prizes for my time zone... i lost my #1 rank and the 500 crystals at that moment i want them back ;( :s plus+ etc...

You're so full of ****!
  • Options
    All I have to say is that we'd better be reimbursed for the energy (cantina and standard) we are missing because of this flub.
  • Options
    Still waiting for a fix... 1:15pm PST
  • Options
    I bet all this whining will REALLY help this get fixed as fast a possible... no wait... when my kid whines, I tend to do things slower. Hummm
  • Options
    Finally logged in to black screen with only "We are anonymous" written in it. This can take a while.
  • Options
    Yeah, I hope they give us cantina energy and a compensation for the arena :neutral:

yeah how about no, Scott - Dr. Evil

This is going to 5000 crystals.. or this time I bet people WILL walk.
  • Options
    4Me2PlayIt wrote: »
    I bet all this whining will REALLY help this get fixed as fast a possible... no wait... when my kid whines, I tend to do things slower. Hummm

Squeeky wheels get greased!

• Options
    Aniema wrote: »
    SpeedRacer wrote: »
    Calm down guys... i'm sure they will nerf Rey just to make up for this issue :dizzy:

LOL only noobs still use Rey. I hope they nerf Lando's AoE frequency to make up for this travesty.

Only noobs ask for nerfs.

Only noobs call people noobs
  • Options
    This is some bull stuff can't they at least lie to us and say they know why it's broken?
  • Options
    Still waiting, 1 hour. connection lost, server maintenance, error restart, repeat.
  • Options
    3 hours ?????? You lose millions in 3 hours!!! How can you not have every person you employ working on this. Get us back in the game and compinsate us for what we lost
  • Options
    I can't log into this sweet game. What gives???
This discussion has been closed.