***Game login issues*** (Merged Threads)

Replies

• Options
    SRG wrote: »
    Don't expect any compensations as they have already stated that it wasn't EA's fault !

Where did they announce this?
  • Options
    Hangfire wrote: »
    On a serious note, I have been noticing the game to be a bit wonky for the past week. Long delays between screens and actions. Anyone else?

Yes especially when loading arena screen
  • Options
    Atlas1 wrote: »
    Two explanations:

2)Gen Hux just nuked CG HQ w/Death Star 3.0.

was Gen hux still mad about precraft 2.0? It makes sense why he used Death Star 3.0 to stop ea/cg from releasing precraft 3.0
  • Options
    Same here and I only have this game on one device.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Did someone turn off the light switch that no one know what it goes to? :smiley:
  • Options
    markusfive wrote: »
    jthaus76 wrote: »
    So nobody beats you @marcusfive?? That's incredible. You sit at 1 all day and night without losing rank and never attack to get back. If so then you should shush you got 1 locked. If you do lose defenses then bazinga. You aren't guaranteed anything. You've been consistent. Nothing more.

You're missing the point. Yes I get knocked down when someone else decides to move up throughout the day, but at payout I"m always at the top because there are only 2 other people with the same time and they suck or aren't even around half the time.

So I have no competition I just move up before payout and get my crystals. But I have to do it shortly before to assure no one else makes a move for whatever reason and messes it up.

So you stay at #1 even when you face all of these toons that you can't beat and demand a nerf?? Yeah, doubt it, nice try though ;)
  • Options
    What if.... what if the servers and backups are wiped, all user data gone, would you start over, or wash your hands of this time trap and money pit.

f5657ea6e8a5225a9c0c692817d5bf5c-micdrop07.gif

• Options
    Samsung Note Five
    darkensoul wrote: »
    On a serious note, I have been noticing the game to be a bit wonky for the past week. Long delays between screens and actions. Anyone else?

Yes especially when loading arena screen

The game was blazing fast at launch too. Now everything you click on it's a waiting game
  • Options
    Haven't been able to log in game for about 4hours now, does server maintenance always take this long?
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Don't expect any compensations as they have already stated that it wasn't EA's fault !

http://downdetector.com/status/ea/map
    I think they should reconsider that statement if they did say it.
  • markusfive
    297 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    Goldy wrote: »
    markusfive wrote: »
    jthaus76 wrote: »
    So nobody beats you @marcusfive?? That's incredible. You sit at 1 all day and night without losing rank and never attack to get back. If so then you should shush you got 1 locked. If you do lose defenses then bazinga. You aren't guaranteed anything. You've been consistent. Nothing more.

You're missing the point. Yes I get knocked down when someone else decides to move up throughout the day, but at payout I"m always at the top because there are only 2 other people with the same time and they suck or aren't even around half the time.

So I have no competition I just move up before payout and get my crystals. But I have to do it shortly before to assure no one else makes a move for whatever reason and messes it up.

So you stay at #1 even when you face all of these toons that you can't beat and demand a nerf?? Yeah, doubt it, nice try though ;)

I can beat anyone. Doesn't mean they're not OP. And I didn't say I stay at 1 all day. But I'm always there before payout
  • Options
    It's a trap!!
  • Options
    8ba6729f7ebbe6bc9e6ed2b0e5dbae095e76084ef0e44480ae021e4fdcb4d345.jpg
  • Options
    EA is taking a hit too, down to #28 in top grossing for iPhone ranks. Guess as their ranks go so do we. I notice on good game updates it jumps to ranks 24ish.
    Ally Code 299-731-212
  • Options
    Time to dust off my clash of clans account lol
  • Options
    What going on
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    8ba6729f7ebbe6bc9e6ed2b0e5dbae095e76084ef0e44480ae021e4fdcb4d345.jpg

Maybe, but this forum will never go silent
  • Options
    What if.... what if the servers and backups are wiped, all user data gone, would you start over, or wash your hands of this time trap and money pit.

I would've getting every penny back I invested in this game and going on a vacation.

• Options
    Arena battles been lagging for a week, so have raids
  • CerealKiller
    604 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    so.... none can login on either IOS or Android can't login, i tryed on 5 devices now = connection error now it changed to maintenance Why not say server issues if no one can login... and on that note why not put the link to this thread in the visit forum thing searching trough updates and feedback just to end up in general discussion is time consuming

EDIT*

Thank you for the great compensation Most impressive it is. Ment as constructive criticism^

:)
    Post edited by CerealKiller on
  • Mon_Eduardi
    141 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    1419439635506.jpg
    Rip
    Ally Code 299-731-212
  • Options
    Blame it on SpaceX, they blew the satellite that was supposed to provide 24/7 reliable SWGOH connection. Elon did that on purpose because he couldn't change his Mol Elisa handle.
  • Options
    Forceurmom wrote: »

I would've getting every penny back I invested in this game and going on a vacation.

A vacation? Jesus. QFT tho.

• Options
    I have a problem with connecting today, it says server maintenance, how log Will This take? It bin 4 hours now :/
  • SRG
    17 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options

Where did they announce this?

On reddit, dev response.

edit : link, https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/51sa4j/problem_with_connection_android/d7ejf7u
    https://www.reddit.com/r/SWGalaxyOfHeroes/comments/51sa4j/problem_with_connection_android/d7ek2gq
  • Options
    I wonder if they tried turning it off then back on again?
  • FinxOmally
    7 posts Member
    edited September 2016
    Options
    To all those raging right now..
    5-star-wars-quotes.gif
  • Options
    Here's something that grinds my gears. What if some people were able to get their 500 arena crystals before the game broke, and then EA gives us all 500 free crystals?

That means a large group will have gotten 1000 crystals while the rest of us only got 500.

I'm mad already.
  • Options
    It's been several hours now. How many Chewie shards we gonna get? lol
    "No reward is worth this!" - Han Solo
  • Options
    Teebo stealth the servers and EA can't find them to fix them. Or I could say find their 1 server they have for this game.
This discussion has been closed.