Game Update - 9/13/2016 Comments and Questions- ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    markusfive wrote: »
    In the 9/9 community update, it was announced that omega battle would be running on Sept 14th & Sept 15th. Due to a recently discovered bug, the Omega Battles event has been cancelled. This will be fixed in a future update.

As much as we all love to hear you talk.

I respect and listen to this man way more:
    .. can I just say this. The Omega event being DELAYED, not canceled might have been of a result of unforeseen circumstances that could have resulted in bigger problems.

Let's not focus on that.. OK?

• Options
    At least send 10 free omegas to everyone that we can actually use in the most difficult Ewok event
  • Options
    This part here is also interesting...
    The MK 5 CEC Fusion Furnace and MK 6 Nubian Design Tech have been replaced with MK 5 Arakyd Droid Caller & MK 7 Nubian Security Scanner in PVE shipments

Unless I'm misunderstanding, we're losing the ability to buy MK5 Furnaces in the regular shipments (will they be in the shard shop instead? or just raid now?)
  • Options
    irafreak wrote: »
    The MK 5 CEC Fusion Furnace and MK 6 Nubian Design Tech have been replaced with MK 5 Arakyd Droid Caller & MK 7 Nubian Security Scanner in PVE shipments

Unless I'm misunderstanding, we're losing the ability to buy MK5 Furnaces in the regular shipments (will they be in the shard shop instead? or just raid now?)

They are just rotating out. They will get rotated back in later.
  • Options
    tajiena wrote: »
    irafreak wrote: »

Ah ok. Thank you. Didn't know that.
  • Options
    6300 for a full piece of raids gear is high. I'd rather buy the grievous shards. They are not that much more for 30.
  • Options
    Scorn wrote: »
    6300 for a full piece of raids gear is high. I'd rather buy the grievous shards. They are not that much more for 30.

Yeah that's disappointing. I was hoping for cheaper pieces to get maybe singles of the gear. I don't like that it's pretty much useless unless you have tons of 7 star characters or a working on Grievous. Be nice to have a use for the occasional extra shard that comes in here or there on bronze pulls.
  • Options
    Thanks for the update, nice to see new event is coming!

About the raid gear at shard shop, price is too high, that will benefit only big whales with lots of shards to buy that. Make it a reasonable price.

And yeah, a new event or any new way to buy guns and cuffs will be very welcome!

What about new raid, looking foward to it, any news?....

• Options
    RU486 wrote: »
    6300 for a full piece......a bit high.

Same as it was last time they did it. It is high in guild store. Cuffs, arrays, and such are my jam presently. Raid gear I'm pretty good on, minus 12 caller salvage and I'm fully set
  • Options
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Falcon6669 wrote: »
    No omega event...what tf????

Yeah that. I was looking forward to extra omegas this week.

Lol they found a bug... wish they could find the bug with Teebo stealth

Hah!

I'm disappointed, but if it's bugged I'm not going to break out the torch and pitchfork. I'd rather play something that runs smoothly.

Agreed. I'd like it, but I can wait if it runs right. Maybe they extend it a couple days as a good faith return?
  • Options
    I got the newsletter announcing the gear being available in the shard shop but when I go to the shop there is only Grievous and the other character shards.
  • Options
    Wait for refresh
  • Options
    Aero wrote: »
    That're ...... never heard that one before
    It amidst sounds like shard shop changes are permanent this time?
    I also think so.

• Options
    I'm betting the bug in the omegas is how it reset and you could do them twice if you were in the right timezone. They probably need to change something so it works with the new UTC timing.
  • Options
    No ugnaught nerf? Is this a fake update?
  • Options
    Are the raid gear and refreshes on shard shop permanent now?
  • Options
    So if my math is right:

6300 Shard currency = 420 extra shards = 84 GW 5 shard purchases = 33,600 GW tokens.
    At 1200 GW tokens per day, you can earn a piece of raid gear every 28 days.

WHAT A DEAL!!!
  • Options
    So if my math is right:

6300 Shard currency = 420 extra shards = 84 GW 5 shard purchases = 33,600 GW tokens.
    At 1200 GW tokens per day, you can earn a piece of raid gear every 28 days.

WHAT A DEAL!!!

What. The. Fuuu...! A bit high is right!
  • Options
    hoot wrote: »
    No Omega event......grrrrrrr

No, it's good. No event is better than a bugged event
    Your feeble skills are no match for the power of the Dark Side.
  • Options
    Raid gear is good for mega whales I guess...
  • Options
    This event is too hard. Level 78?

At least make it 58+
    Some events are way too OP
  • Options

At least make it 58+

This event isn't catered to low level newbies
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Options
    Why did the MK 5 CEC Fusion Furnace have to be replaced in the PVE shop?
    I'm a bit upset about that. It was the best way to get them and I only just started to.
    Couldn't those other things have been an addition instead of replacements?
  • Options

How long do you think it will take to rotate back in?
  • Options
    Why you removed furnaces? I need then the most of all raid gear. I just collected another 1400 to buy furnaces...
  • Options
    Reterg wrote: »

How long do you think it will take to rotate back in?

2 weeks as always. You guys must be pretty new to the game..
  • Options
    Why do you replaced the MK 5 CEC Fusion Furnace? I farmed over 1400 Crystals and now i can't purchase it. It makes me a little bit angry.
  • Options
    kello_511 wrote: »
    pac0naut wrote: »
    Falcon6669 wrote: »
    No omega event...what tf????

Yeah that. I was looking forward to extra omegas this week.

Lol they found a bug... wish they could find the bug with Teebo stealth

Hah!

I'm disappointed, but if it's bugged I'm not going to break out the torch and pitchfork. I'd rather play something that runs smoothly.

I agree, not a huge deal as it will theoretically return at some future point instead.
    It just seems odd that a bug has been found now? These events have been run several times before.

No there is no "found now" there is "announced now".. big difference.

Just saying.

:)

The fact is everyone is *TRYING* here.. it's NEVER going to be a 100%. (Who is?)

Interesting...Curious what said bug was that it was only announced now, and implied it was live prior.
  • Options
    Why do you replaced the MK 5 CEC Fusion Furnace? I farmed over 1400 Crystals and now i can't purchase it. It makes me a little bit angry.

I'm ecstatic. I need a couple of droid callers.

Speaking of which, why 252 for 3 salvage pieces in shard shop. What is this? Some kind of carnival where we are left with unusable tickets? I guess you have to commit to making five salvage purchases to eventually even it out.
  • Options

At least make it 58+

Omegas can't be equipped by toons at that level, so why should they be earned by such?