That’sSoRevan - 190m+ full heroic guild is recruiting

Replies

• Options
    cool this is my roster
    https://swgoh.gg/u/yoshimitsu/

gimmi few days and im rdy
  • Options
    Ok. @WellMet get in touch with @jamito and he can sort out your start date... ;o)
  • Options
    We still have a couple of spaces, a few members have now gone idle and have disappeared so if you like:
    1. Long walks in the park
    2. Sunsets
    3. Star wars
    4. Sarcasm
    5. And generally being picked on...

Ask us about joining our guild... PM any of us and we will sort it out if you're a good fit... only requirement is that you try (our patience)
  • Options
    Ahhh the 3 "s"

Sunsets
    Star Wars
    Sarcasm

You could potentially make a 4th s.....

Success!
  • Options
    5th s go in order steveeeeee
  • Options
    Still have a space.... come join us... we are a friendly bunch...
  • Jamito
    316 posts Member
    Options
    One space available for a regular player in our friendly and happy guild!
  • Options
    @Jamito is our leader... we do as he says.. he is good.. he is fair... he is GOD..
    Follow his rules and life will be fine...
    Don't... then you die...
    All hail EMPEROR @Jamito!!! Long live @Jamito
    @Jamito @Jamito @Jamito
    >:)
  • Options
    That's quite a ringing endorsement Mal. Sounds like a pretty good pitch to be made officer!
  • Options
    do you thinkmthat would be a good choice?or a bad choice.
  • Options
    All hail @Jamito he is king!!! Join our guild... please... set some of us free..
  • Options
    Good morning.. come and join our friendly guild.. and join in our animosity towards shoretrooper ot ShT as he is known
  • Options
    how come this has turned into the Steve and Mal show....you do know this is all about me...right?
  • Options
    Firstly and most obviously this bumps the post. Secondly this game has faults it would take a **** not to see them. Thirdly if you are a person who loves this game and has a sense of humour then this really is the guild for you.

T7 raiding guild 3 times a week minimum. Members who purposely score low so others can get their Han shards. An active Line group which tbh is now probably my favourite feature of the game these days. I joined a little while back now and have never been happier with a decision I've made in this game (I'd compare it to gearing up Teebo with 75%+ potency for Rancor)

"You'll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy" and I'd never want to be anywhere else!!!

Come give us a go you won't regret it.
  • Options
    Oi! Come join our. Family.... now
  • Options
    Why does your sentence make no sense. .oh I know..your faulty keyboard. ..hahahsjsj
  • Options
    Still have one space available for a lucky person.
  • Options
    Bumping this thread. Looking to complete a spot for the new raid.
  • Options
    We have limited spaces for only a couple of new members.

UK based guild currently T7 Rancor Raid 3 times a week with different start times to try and help everyone. T7 Tank Raids are about to start so come join us.

Well coordinated guild with lots of good players and deep rosters. We are on Line which is a very active community. Most of all, although we all love the game and play hard we don't take ourselves too seriously and actually remember the point of gaming is to have fun.

We're not elitist so don't hesitate to contact us but obviously with the new Raid we are looking for players who feel ready to take the T7 Tank down consistently.
  • Options
    Hi - we have two spaces available in our UK/Euro timezone guild. We are looking for experienced and regular players who are ready for the new raid. It's a great guild with a mix of friendly people from around the world.
    Drop me a message if you are interested.

LINE ID= jamito001