My Droids Are Unstoppable! 317 Speed JE Unstoppable (Video)

Replies

• Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    I farkin wrecked this team with Ugnaught
  • Options
    777 wrote: »
    Lol, and yes, my JE is way too fast. I was just flexing my muscles.
    Until they nerf his speed....lol
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Your team isn't anything special. You're using QGJ for gods sake. I'd take your entire team out in 45 or less seconds.
    I just don't want droid users to give up because they think 1st place is unobtainable. Because it is.

You're right, it is unobtainable. Grammar matters.
    SnakesOnAPlane
  • Options
    Lol, and yes, my JE is way too fast. I was just flexing my muscles.
    Until they nerf his speed....lol

Why would they nerf his speed?
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Options
    Zeus23 wrote: »
    People still think that manual vs AI proves smth...

+1
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

It proves that only way to arena top spots isn't one of the standart meta blends.

• Options

This. Which was my point the last time we did this exercise. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

If this is beyond obvious, then why are all arena top 200s are lineups made up of the same meta blends instead of people spreading out beyond 15 toons? And why does 777s topics draws in more no can do/prove it responses each time? As much as you may not be fond of his attitude or mine there wouldn't be any need for response.
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »

I actually disagree. Even on manual a Droid team still have a hard time beating a Rex lead team.
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @SnakesOnAPlane
    Just as I would do to your team. The difference is, I don't care who you run because I can beat any team put together so far in this game.
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @SnakesOnAPlane
    And if you read the first few posts, I do sub. I have a fully maxed Pog, 100, Nebit, Poe, and a few others that would hurt your feelings buddy. Bye
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @Nikoms565
    Unfortunately, that is the only way we can battle atm.
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @Zeus23
    Its hard to believe that you think your opinion still matters.
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @SnakesOnAPlane
    And if you read the first few posts, I do sub. I have a fully maxed Pog, 100, Nebit, Poe, and a few others that would hurt your feelings buddy. Bye

You're not gonna hurt a whale's feelings. LOL!
    SnakesOnAPlane
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @Hobnob
    Lol. I have him maxed for the new raid. Can't wait
  • Options
    SnakesOnAPlane
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @No_Try
    That's crazy isn't it....I've had more people tell me its not possible....I guess the 10+ videos I've posted that prove otherwise doesn't matter to them...lol How you been buddy? Good hopefully
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    @No_Try
    That's crazy isn't it....I've had more people tell me its not possible....I guess the 10+ videos I've posted that prove otherwise doesn't matter to them...lol How you been buddy? Good hopefully

Thx for asking. Had 4 operations over the last 3 weeks. Now recovering and making a comeback :D. Can't wait to dump more new gear on my useless roids. Polishing up jawas and preparing to try the next meta; empire.

• Options
    This thread is funny.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Hobnob
    1097 posts Member
    Options
    @777 me too, the stun cuffs at gear 10 are a killer!
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @SnakesOnAPlane
    And I'll still use a ftp droid team and destroy whoever you put up.
  • Goldy
    254 posts Member
    Options
    I was building a droid squad though it's on hold at the moment as a few other 'projects' are more important. I do think droids are viable on offence 777, just think they may be weak on D compared to Rex/Wiggs? I've never ran a droid squad so I don't know, it's an honest Q lol.

I will finish my droids off at some stage, likely a couple months and they'll be done, so your squad/posts give me an idea of what to do with them, so thanks for that :)

PS - Does Grievous have any place in a droid squad? I've heard most say no, but he's one of my favourite toons lol
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @No_Try
    Wow! Get well soon! At least you get to chill and play SWGOH. Thanks again for the support. Hang in there buddy, its about to get even better for droids!!
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Goldy wrote: »
    I was building a droid squad though it's on hold at the moment as a few other 'projects' are more important. I do think droids are viable on offence 777, just think they may be weak on D compared to Rex/Wiggs? I've never ran a droid squad so I don't know, it's an honest Q lol.

I will finish my droids off at some stage, likely a couple months and they'll be done, so your squad/posts give me an idea of what to do with them, so thanks for that :)

PS - Does Grievous have any place in a droid squad? I've heard most say no, but he's one of my favourite toons lol

I used to play standart meta before JE got released. It took me freebies and 2 refills to grab top 3. Now either freebies or a single refill suffices.

323 posts Member
    Options
    @Goldy
    Hey Goldy! Welcome to the thread and great question. Droids are weaker than most on defense. I have a feeling that will change when the 2 new droids come out. Biggs/Wedge is a beast! I've been experimenting with them on my droid team actually. I need to make a few more modifications and I think it will be epic. They have to be modded right though. I can't quite get it right, but I'm close.
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @Goldy
    GG is a beast as well. But I'm a firm believer in that droids need to hit super hard and fast. GG and B2 just don't fit that criteria even modded for offense and/or crit damage
  • SnakesOnAPlane
    4363 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    @SnakesOnAPlane

If EA ever brings live play server to server to the game, I promise you I'll murder your holograms for all to see. >:)

SnakesOnAPlane
  • Goldy
    254 posts Member
    Options
    @Goldy
    GG is a beast as well. But I'm a firm believer in that droids need to hit super hard and fast. GG and B2 just don't fit that criteria even modded for offense and/or crit damage

Thanks for the advice mate, appreciate it :smile:

• No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    @SnakesOnAPlane

If EA ever brings live play server to server to the game, I promise you I'll murder your holograms for all to see. >:)

Which will never ever happen.
  • Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    @SnakesOnAPlane

Which will never ever happen.

Sadly. At least we can hope they'll bring Guild PVP, even if not live.
    SnakesOnAPlane