My Droids Are Unstoppable! 317 Speed JE Unstoppable (Video)

Replies

323 posts Member
    Options
    I've proven and solidified my team yet some people still question this. My droids will continue to be successful while you all continue to be salty.
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options
    Salty...... LMAO.....
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Jabba wrote: »
    Mixing my droids with meta now and killing it . Try wedge lead Biggs 88 86 je if u get a chance u will enjoy . Kills everything tune my b2 to go in roll at start to to handle shoretrooper . Droids and je tuned for highest wiggs on my shard . Steamrolls

Could you post a vídeo of this team?

I didn't post that to derail your thread 777 just wanted share with you what I found. To answer question I don't know how to record battles would love make videos . In my shard fastest Biggs is 209 without red leader my Biggs is 208. I tuned je to 262 just for a lil cushion and 88 and 86 depends on rng roll who goes first. Je only 262 because I have to sub b2 in for 86 when I encounter shoretrooper and 146 speed is all I can get for now on b2 that puts him in the roll to go first . I'm farming mods like crazy trying to get more speed im sure I will need at some point . Thanks for posting videos 777 made me start theory crafting ways to use my droids again and that resulted in this in which I can get top rank again . I'm 6-0 so far against some very great comps which few days ago I thought were op as hell. Not anymore lol

We got a new believer in metal junk :D
  • Jabba
    1033 posts Member
    Options
    No_Try wrote: »
    Mixing my droids with meta now and killing it . Try wedge lead Biggs 88 86 je if u get a chance u will enjoy . Kills everything tune my b2 to go in roll at start to to handle shoretrooper . Droids and je tuned for highest wiggs on my shard . Steamrolls

I didn't post that to derail your thread 777 just wanted share with you what I found. To answer question I don't know how to record battles would love make videos . In my shard fastest Biggs is 209 without red leader my Biggs is 208. I tuned je to 262 just for a lil cushion and 88 and 86 depends on rng roll who goes first. Je only 262 because I have to sub b2 in for 86 when I encounter shoretrooper and 146 speed is all I can get for now on b2 that puts him in the roll to go first . I'm farming mods like crazy trying to get more speed im sure I will need at some point . Thanks for posting videos 777 made me start theory crafting ways to use my droids again and that resulted in this in which I can get top rank again . I'm 6-0 so far against some very great comps which few days ago I thought were op as hell. Not anymore lol

I beat Rex I beat wiggs I beat EP even beat droids what's not to believe.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

I beat Rex I beat wiggs I beat EP even beat droids what's not to believe.

Leave it to the forums to tell you it can't be done while you do it multiple times per day.

• Options
    Lucky dodge on HK and Biggs combo shooting your tankiest character.
    I think you would have lost if Biggs shot down one of your IG's.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Jwv4feO.png

Ooohwee. Come get me with those rusty clunkers. Bet ya can't auto win my team like I auto win vs ALL droids. o:)
  • Options
    Jwv4feO.png

Ooohwee. Come get me with those rusty clunkers. Bet ya can't auto win my team like I auto win vs ALL droids. o:)
    Haha
    323 posts Member
    Options
    @Nightwolve
    Bet you can't OHKO any of my team Luke I can your Rex. By bye
  • Options
    777 wrote: »
    @Nightwolve
    Bet you can't OHKO any of my team Luke I can your Rex. By bye

I like your english....you brother with Yoda?
  • Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    Ok, my team is a real counterteam, it doesn't matter for me how fast your Je is....you don't have any taunting character in your team....you have a team which i beat up in Automode.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Nightwolve wrote: »
    Ok, my team is a real counterteam, it doesn't matter for me how fast your Je is....you don't have any taunting character in your team....you have a team which i beat up in Automode.

And you'll get beaten back in manual mode in all it's glory. So where does that get us at the end of the day?

• RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    777 wrote: »
    @MrClean621
    @Thorozar11
    You 2 are the most uninformed, unthorough, players of SWGOH I have ever come across. Because:
    1. I stated at the beginning of this thread that:
    a). Check my previous threads for validation for defeat of ANY team.
    b). This is a thread for droid users feeling detered from using droids by players like you.
    c).Refer to a and b for validity of your incompetency
    2. I am truly upset at myself for giving either of you the time of day for a response from myself.
    3. There are multiple threads you could comment on that wouldn't show your ignorance as blatantly as it is here
    4. Do I really need to go on...no.
    5. Sooo...bye rookies.
    6. Blank. ( This is so you can fill in the blank to prove how incompetent you are)

PS: You're lucky both of you are not on my shard because I would show you instead of you hearing this on a forum. And if you need validation, well, refer to #1 & #2.
    Good day

LOL!! Burnt @MrClean621 He really showed you.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Nightwolve
    582 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options

And you'll get beaten back in manual mode in all it's glory. So where does that get us at the end of the day?
    He won't beat me....Furthermore i didn't begin this discussion.This Droidteam is non-sense. There are lots of better Droid-players.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    OP. Nobody cares.

Droids are ok I guess but nobody cares about YOU running them and how successful YOU are with them. I am being nice because I think you are just a young person looking for attention but this isn't the way to go about it.

In before I am called a rookie.
  • Options
    Thanks for these words! Please close this topic now!
  • Options
    Yawn. My 5 Jawas regularly eat droid teams like this for breakfast. Toss in Ugnaught and I might actually fall asleep.
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options

Pulling out the ruler......
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »

I only play in automode for finding out how good my team's defense is. My former commentary wasn't a joke. I think you misunderstood me.
  • Options
    Why do I think that no_try is 777 posting on a second account?
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

Not really. Just shooing away the baseless scepticism and belittlement that keeps coming. Pwning with roids is hardly an accomplishment, just the nature of the beast.

• scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options

Not really. Just shooing away the baseless scepticism and belittlement that keeps coming. Pwning with roids is hardly an accomplishment, just the nature of the beast.

Stay off the Roids!! They are bad for you!!
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options

But...but I must sniff more. Give me that bag of rust.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Here is a shortlist of the arguments that keeps the various topics on roids alive:

- Roids can't beat Rex teams.
    - Roids can't beat this particular team I find especially good
    - Ai...duh
    - Roids are bad on defense
    - Roids will be dead soon, if you invest in them you'll be out of circulation by the time next meta arrives (why?)
    - You can't autowin with roids.
    - If you play roids there's no place in the team to put anything else.
    - You are an exception to the rule/you are a whale.

All of them are proven otherwise, hypothetical situations hard to test or can't be debunked simply because they don't provide a rationale or weren't even debated otherwise.

My existence here is to debunk the last bit, since it's impossible for the op to roll back his resources. It also happens to be that I play roids in a different way than he does, which is also counterintuitive to most since I try not to use HK. I'm only a consistenly playing f2p roider that's able to place top in arena, I'm not a special snowflake. There are countless other players with plethora of roid blends who does what I do that I saw first hand.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Here is a shortlist of the arguments that keeps the various topics on roids alive:

- Ai...duh
    - Roids will be dead soon, if you invest in them you'll be out of circulation by the time next meta arrives (why?)

All of them are proven otherwise, hypothetical situations hard to test or can't be debunked simply because they don't provide a rationale or weren't even debated otherwise.

My existence here is to debunk the last bit, since it's impossible for the op to roll back his resources. It also happens to be that I play roids in a different way than he does, which is also counterintuitive to most since I try not to use HK. I'm only a consistenly playing f2p roider that's able to place top in arena, I'm not a special snowflake. There are countless other players with plethora of roid blends who does what I do that I saw first hand.

Forgot one:

- Nobody cares about the OP's droids or yours beating anyone on offense.
  • scuba
    14066 posts Member
    Options

But...but I must sniff more. Give me that bag of rust.

Lol and I thought Roids was just a bad autocorrect!
  • Options
    Prove to me that your droids can beat a maxed lineup of Nebit (L), JE, Jawa, Dathcha, and Ugnaught and I'll be convinced. JE has to be reasonably fast (i.e. 250+ speed). Until then, I refuse to believe that droids are not weak against anti-droid builds.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »

- Ai...duh

Forgot one:

- Nobody cares about the OP's droids or yours beating anyone on offense.

You and many seem to care enough to comment. Shouldn't be that hard to scroll through.

• Options
    I'm not talking about using droids against your droids. I'm talking about using my Jawas vs. your droids.
  • No_Try
    4051 posts Member
    Options
    Grraauuggh wrote: »
    I'm not talking about using droids against your droids. I'm talking about using my Jawas vs. your droids.

Beating roids hardly takes any anti-roid measures. They are not populating the arena in quantities ppl bother to make up anti teams like other meta. If a jawa team could hang in top 10 that would become a real problem. Maybe soon we'll have more chances to test this cause of the upcoming raid. Never ever seen a jawa squad in my arenas.