Tank takedown ( Merged thread)

Replies

• Options
    T7 HEROIC is doable and fine T6 is a fail to much HP ridiculously boring because of this is eternal to finish, dmg is bugged.
  • Options
    Havent been on the forums last two days. Of course there's a huge thread called tank is too hard. Lmao. Good job devs. Time to break out the playbook and get smart. Get in line and figure it out boys and gals. They gave us a nice challenge. Quit yer whinin.
  • Options
    Insanely difficult for us and we can beat the rancor in minutes.

It seems General Kenobi is only for whale guilds..pity :/
  • MoralHazard
    19 posts Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    [deleted]
    Post edited by MoralHazard on
  • Options
    Im in a Medium size Guild. It hasn't been 24 hrs and we have almost finished p1. And we have no idea what we are doing. I don't see a problem
  • Options
    What many people don't understand is that the vast majority of guilds don't have 50 maxed out members that check the forums daily for advice or whatever. Most guilds will get pretty angry that they can't perform because they aren't maxed out. I still don't understand why not add some easier tiers so guilds will actually do it, and the best players won't leave to just join a stacked guild that will be able to beat the raid in a week a few months from now

Get out you binoculars. The Whales will be congregating soon. There won't be a middle class left on the game.
  • Options
    Corso wrote: »
    The problem for me is that there are too many overlapping mechanics that make the raid just not fun.... There is no real strategy other than to bring your strongest characters and hope to survive long enough to put some damage on the board... It's just not fun period.

To that point, if the damned tank moves any slower, I'm gonna have a fit of raid-rage. I get faster action dumping a ten spot in the crane machine!
  • djvita
    1684 posts Member
    Options
    the beauty of releasing it on friday, wont be looked at until monday.
    my workplace does it too. 1200am sat, new release, fires to be put out the next monday when people find bugs and regressions.

my guild is currently at 50% of phase 1 heroic. its tough but it will require our best to succeed!
  • Options
    djvita wrote: »
    the beauty of releasing it on friday, wont be looked at until monday.
    my workplace does it too. 1200am sat, new release, fires to be put out the next monday when people find bugs and regressions.

my guild is currently at 50% of phase 1 heroic. its tough but it will require our best to succeed!

Funny, in my job, Friday launches, updates (unless a critical fix is needed) are forbidden. Mon thru Thurs only.

• tuli
    83 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing
  • Options
    Alanis wrote: »
    Im in a Medium size Guild. It hasn't been 24 hrs and we have almost finished p1. And we have no idea what we are doing. I don't see a problem

Phase 2 has more HP. Good luck finishing this week.
  • Options
    medetec wrote: »
    its hard now, but as we get to lvl 85, g11 and the remaining t8 abilities are released, will it still be?

+1
    Real problem is that there is no lower tiers...
  • DoomeyEyes
    264 posts Member
    edited October 2016
    Options
    I guess this is the only comment I can make that will have any impact:

I was about to drop another $100 on a vault to get raid gear out of shipments... now I don't see the point. GJ devs... I can only assume I'm one of many.

P.S. is this thread getting burried cor everyone's else? If so, that should tell you all you need goto know about the mindset of EA/CG.
  • Options
    "Intended for: Level 80, Gear Lvl X, Mk V Mods"
    What's the next joke?
  • Zooey
    1607 posts Member
    Options
    What's the next joke?

To be fair, it's not wrong. It's just that each person needs multiple teams of those toons to beat it haha.
  • Options
    What's the next joke?

Quoted for the truth. I didn't expect my casual guild to beat the raid first day, but after two days and to be still scratching thru phase one - this is nonsense
  • Options
    JbizzyG wrote: »
    What's the next joke?

Quoted for the truth. I didn't expect my casual guild to beat the raid first day, but after two days and to be still scratching thru phase one - this is nonsense
    In heroic, we've just about reached P3. Used everything up pretty much. We're all 10 month old F2P/dolphins with about 5 whales. We all have 30+ 7*s. We all have 20+ gear 9 or higher.
  • Options
    Supercat wrote: »
    @CG_Dan @CG_Kozispoon @CG_JohnSalera @CG_Conduit23 @CG_RyDiggs @EA_Jesse
    Please add an easier tier. This raid is impossible unless you are one the top 10 guilds.

+1 games are supposed to be challenging but FUN !
  • Options
    What's the next joke?

In heroic, we've just about reached P3. Used everything up pretty much. We're all 10 month old F2P/dolphins with about 5 whales. We all have 30+ 7*s. We all have 20+ gear 9 or higher.

Okay, so you'll get there eventually once you tweak team comps.
    But how fast can your guild do normal? I bet you'd be ticket capped before you'd beat it.
  • Options
    Lower tier raid for us normal people, please.
  • Options
    Is there a limited amount of refreshes for the normal tier of the AAT Tank Raid.
  • Options
    Anyone know what the per phase hitpoints are for this raid?

Phase 1 is about 30 mil...

Anyone got insight on the other 3 phases?
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    maybe we can use ships in the near future. Damage controll in both raids when that happens ;)

Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    What's the next joke?

But how fast can your guild do normal? I bet you'd be ticket capped before you'd beat it.
    We've abandoned at 90% left of P3. We'll try normal and open it soon. We recon we need a month or so at least to get ready.
  • scuba
    14069 posts Member
    Options
    What's the next joke?

I would rather be ticket capped and getting some rewards than to keep wasting tickets on a heroic that can't finish. Currently running a normal tank raid and figure at the rate it is going it will take a week.
  • Options
    Does anyone know if any guild other than TI have completed this raid? T6 or T7?
  • Options
    My guild does t7 rancor in 25-30 mins and we've been on phase 1 of this in t6 with a refresh. It's way too hard.
  • Options
    Everyone in your guild needs to be able to do at least 2% damage in each phase.

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • Options
    scuba wrote: »
    What's the next joke?

I would rather be ticket capped and getting some rewards than to keep wasting tickets on a heroic that can't finish. Currently running a normal tank raid and figure at the rate it is going it will take a week.

I think that's what I'll have to do, just slowly grind away at it, but I'm thinking for us it will be 2 weeks for each raid.
  • Options
    Phase 1 35mil
    Phase 2 75mil