Is Chirrut worth investing in?

Ring
559 posts Member
edited November 2016
So I managed to unlock him and get him to 4* yesterday. The big question is: should I level him up? Is he worth the investment of several million creds? Or should I focus on other characters? I've heard rumors that he starts being decent around 6* and is too weak before that to be of any use anywhere. I have plenty of toons waiting to be modded without adding another so I don't want to waste resources on him if he's not that great.

Replies

• Baze
    182 posts Member
    Options
    Like most shards, useable in gw but I wouldn't place it in arena unless it's maxed. But that's just me.
  • Options
    Baze wrote: »
    But that's just me.

... says THE guy who should be using him! ;)
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Options
    I saw a video of him at 5* laying down some sick damage with abilities not even maxed. I have him at 4* as well, and I'm gearing him up immediately, also farming baze from shipments. His damage and utility just look like an amazing fit alongside wiggs. Here's a vid from my friend who has him at 6*
    https://youtu.be/4X6asrCIu94

A guy at 5*
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Pj6GAwz0kQ4

Obviously, our 4* version won't quite be that, but I'm sold. I mean look at those heal over times!
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Holy band-aids Batman! 6 HoTs at once? That's practically immortality! O_o I wonder if he'll do az well without Baze, but yeah, I'm sold.
  • Options
    DANG!! Thats an OP team for sure...
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Wiggs (with Wedge leading) and Chaze (Birrut?) plus STHan should be practically invincible but if you add Lando it'll wipe out half of the enemy team by the end of turn one.

I have the feeling the meta's just changed...
  • Barhebraeus
    620 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Ring wrote: »
    Wiggs (with Wedge leading) and Chaze (Birrut?) plus STHan should be practically invincible but if you add Lando it'll wipe out half of the enemy team by the end of turn one.

With Solo (or Lando) in the squad that should be "Birruto" ... a tasty trio indeed. ;-)
  • AnnerDoon
    1353 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    ... worth 'investing' in? I'm pretty sure that word doesn't mean what you think it does. lol
  • Options
    I'm curious whether or not he's worth investing in w/o Baze. I have Cherrut at 3*. Shoretrooper was definitely worth it and is infinitely valuable at G10, 3*. I don't think that Cherrut has the same value unless Baze is also in the same squad.
  • Options
    Yes. You'll want him eventually.
    **Please tag me (@ShaolinPunk) if you need assistance.** My Collection. . My Poll.. Ally Code: 332-622-913 Discord: shaolin_punk#2107
  • Options
    He might have surpassed Palpatine as the most powerful toon in the game. He can hit for 50k, dispel debuffs, and heal your entire team.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).