Game Update 11/21/2016 Comments and Questions ***MEGATHREAD***

Replies

• Options
    I'm also more a PvE guy then PvP
    Rrraarrwhhgwwr - Chewbacca (The Empire Strikes Back)
  • Mp44
    157 posts Member
    Options
    I hope they just mean there will be some form of pvp with ships, which is fine, but I was under he impression they were strictly pvp.
  • Options
    Mp44 wrote: »
    I hope they just mean there will be some form of pvp with ships, which is fine, but I was under he impression they were strictly pvp.

Nope. The developers already announced that ship events (to unlock ships/pilots/fleet commanders) would be free. Of course, getting additional ship blueprints (equivalent of character shards) and advancing your ships quickly will very likely cost money, but the content itself is a free game mode.

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    I don't believe that is all that is planned, it might be all that's available at the release along with missions and the like but that will not be all.
  • Options
    It's to make money so of course it will cost.
    Nothing is free
  • Options
    It will.be a ranked event most likely PvP as they not done much on PvP except tournaments and current PvP is stale.

• Options
    Does the u wing require Bistan and SRP. Or just one or the other to be used.
  • Options
    Both
  • Options
    Jesse confirmed all ships that require two characters will need to have both characters in order to be used
  • Options
    I call shotgun!!!!
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Makes sense but they should just get a synergy bonus when the 2 right toons are present.

As poe said he can fly anything, he should be able to do it in the game but be best suited in his xwing.

At least we know up front.
  • Options
    Can someone please post a preview of the new Boba?
  • Options
    No more allies in battles?
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    Ships look great. I'm very curious to see the new zeta abilities.
  • Options
    15 characters can access zeta mats. One of them is biggs. Dear god why?
    Intergalactic space slugs are recruiting. Pm me if interested in entering the slug life. ~°° ♡
  • Options
    When will the update be available in PST?
  • Options
    I'm updating right now ! :smiley:
  • Options
    you could use allies in raids ???
  • Options
    I'm so excited with this, by the way i'm already playing :smiley:
  • Options
    no update on Android yet
  • Options
    So, no fixes to existing issues, aside from display Bugs? AAT gets no love? Fixing the Kit Fisto issue in shipments doesn't get fixed? No rotation of raid gear in shipments?

@ea_jesse @cg_kosispoon
  • Options
    no update on Android yet

Just in IOS
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Can someone please post a preview of the new Boba?

He is not there yet. Probably with the server side push
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    No update on android and my guild chat is going crazy with ship stuff.....

That makes me a sad panda
  • Options
    tommo1311 wrote: »
    Can't wait. Another way for EA, who lets face it doesn't give a **** **** about Star Wars or the fans, to screw the players. Will the AI still be loaded against the players? It's **** pathetic that AI is such a cheat.

Then why do you even play if that's how you feel?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    tommo1311 wrote: »
    Can't wait. Another way for EA, who lets face it doesn't give a **** **** about Star Wars or the fans, to screw the players. Will the AI still be loaded against the players? It's **** pathetic that AI is such a cheat.

Then why do you even play if that's how you feel?

+1
  • Vertigo
    4497 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Honestly just too lazy to take a screenshot, but along with Blueprints for the ships in the Fleet Shipments theres also Purple and Gold gear in there as well as Pilot shards. And even.... Echo Shards?? (Whattttt)

400 Fleet shipment tokens for 4 blueprints of a ship (some are 500 for 5, but 100 fleet tokens = 1 blueprint)
    400 tokens for 5 shards for characters. (I see Bistan, Vader, Echo, Boba, Biggs, JC, GS (x2 so Im assuming these aren't going to be constant) and then theres gear.)
    600 tokens for 5x mk 7 biotech implant salvage
    600 for 5x mk 6 syringe salvage
    600 for 5 stun cuff salvage
    813 for 5 mk 10 holo lens salvage (newer purple gear)
    813 for 5 mk 9 fabritech data pad salvage (gold gear)
    813 for 5 mk 9 fabritech data pad component (gold gear)
    700 for 2x mk 3 bacta gel salvage (purple gear)
    1500 for 1 Omega mat
    2000 for 1 Zeta mat

Just an update from my end, wondering what else you guys are seeing in there.

Fleet shipments seem to refresh at the same time the guild shipments do, just had an automatic refresh andddd:
    Tusken Shaman shards are there, along with Mace, Scarif Rebel pathfiender, Poe, Resistance Pilot, JC, GS, and Sun Fac.

The purple and gold gear switched up a little bit too, so I guess we won't be seeing that many stun cuffs in there lol.

EDIT:
    Rex, Maul, Grievous, Zam, Wedge, Cody and basically every character thats pilot as well seems to be in here.
    I guess they just made a big push to making all those previously P2P characters farmable via ship shipments. Only characters I haven't heard of being in there are the most recent Baze and Chirrut
    Post edited by Vertigo on
  • Options
    So, no fixes to existing issues, aside from display Bugs? AAT gets no love? Fixing the Kit Fisto issue in shipments doesn't get fixed? No rotation of raid gear in shipments?

@ea_jesse @cg_kosispoon

To be fair, they've said they're looking into the AAT. I don't think I'd want a poorly thought out fix on it just to have it in the same patch as a lot of new content. Nor would I want them to delay this patch in order to include whatever fix they decide to implement.
  • Options
    Nothermike wrote: »

@ea_jesse @cg_kosispoon

To be fair, they've said they're looking into the AAT. I don't think I'd want a poorly thought out fix on it just to have it in the same patch as a lot of new content. Nor would I want them to delay this patch in order to include whatever fix they decide to implement.

Even an update on progress would suffice. The others issues should be very simple to fix.
  • Options
    REMINDER: Until everyone is on the same version of the game tomorrow there will be certain things you do not see in game. Example being the Boba Fett rework.
    Community Manager for Star Wars: Galaxy of Heroes | Follow me on Twitter - Darokaz
This discussion has been closed.