Is Boba Fett remotely viable now/meta?

Replies

• Skywalker_Vader1
    336 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    They gave him a fancy new gun, removed health, and made it so when he revives he has 100 percent health. He apparently ignores taunt but does not matter since his attack is still weak. Not a good re work. The bottom line is that he has no power and does no damage.
  • Options
    It's good to see Boba being Anti-Scoundrel now that the correct tag has been implemented (Bounty Hunter).

Bounty Hunters rejoice!

I mean, he's still a scoundrel, so Boba is anti-Boba :tongue:
  • Options
    @Skywalker_Vader1 how do you define weak? 60k+ executes are weak now? :lol:
  • Options
    They gave him a fancy new gun, removed health, and made it so when he revives he has 100 percent health. He apparently ignores taunt but does not matter since his attack is still weak. Not a good re work. The bottom line is that he has no power and does no damage.

Attack is still weak?

20k basics
    10k AoE
    30-60k executes

And he is weak?

I dare say you are just doing it wrong
  • Options
    I one-shotted him with Coruscant Underworld Police. Twice.
  • Options
    That's rough
  • Options
    Mine is only gear 9. I have seen nothing even remotely close to 20 k on a basic. Or 10 k on a AOE. Maybe he is better at gear 10 omega'd out.
  • Chewplebcca
    774 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options

It's good to see Boba being Anti-Scoundrel now that the correct tag has been implemented (Bounty Hunter).

Bounty Hunters rejoice!

I don't like the new tag to be honest. He should be able to work with people like Mob Enforcer IMO. Hutts and other organizations often used Bounty Hunters. Bounty Hunters themselves can be scoundrels.

• Options
    He has both tags. Scoundrel and bounty hunter
  • Options
    boba made greedo very good! and i would love to have as team (BOBA LEAD, Greedo, Empire tie pilot,sunfac,lando)
  • Options
    205uscp.jpg

Shame his attacks are so weak
  • Options
    HobaFett wrote: »
    205uscp.jpg

Shame his attacks are so weak

Clearly that was Royal Guard attacking. We see through your lies :wink:
  • Options
    @Mageduckey busted! :lol:
  • Atlas1
    1713 posts Member
    Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

Attack is still weak?

20k basics
    10k AoE
    30-60k executes

And he is weak?

Precisely. He hits like a truck now with execute
  • Options
    My Ururoro'uoro'ororouuu dropped him no problem. He didn't even revive.
  • Options
    Don't listen to nevertellmetheodds. Boba Fett is definitely a threat now and completely viable. His basics are strong and execute does beyond rey level damage. Ignoring taunts is very good considering most of this meta includes a taunter or 2. When ur nuking the field with AOE, and there's a guy that's living with a sliver of health but RG/STH is taunting, yeah, he comes in handy. Boba's AOE is handy too with ability block for 2 turns. And ofc his leader skill. Just a very powerful rework all together
  • Options
    They added 34 speed to his base as well, unless I'm completely off my rocker.

His ignore taunt is great with Lando teams and it is a garuanteed double hit against Lando.

I like him a lot.
  • Options
    He did crap damage and was waaaaaaaaay too slow. Unless they addressed these two issues, Boba Fett will still be a waste of the ridiculous amount of resources it takes to gear him up.
    "No reward is worth this!" - Han Solo
  • Options
    It seems his gear has also changed
    where is darth jar jar?
  • Options
    The ones saying he is still rubbish missed the video of Execute hitting over 40K,lol. He looks really cool. I dusted him off finally 11 months later paid the creds to 7* him and now I'm gearing. His ship is really solid too.
  • Options
    Just smashed him to bits with Lobot.
  • Options
    Again I am just not seeing the results. Is he g 10 or 11 to get those type of results? I am asking because at g9 he is not that great. Do not see much more than before.
  • Skywalker_Vader1
    336 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    To be more precise I am seeing 3-5 k hits on basic attack. 2-3 on AOE and I did not really notice any wow factor when using execute. Just trying to see if it is worth wasting any more resources into this char
  • ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    Boba has improved. I use him in Battles against revivers now, with great sucsess. Yes he has already been updated and he was viable before and is even more so now
  • Options
    To be more precise I am seeing 3-5 k hits on basic attack. 2-3 on AOE and I did not really notice any wow factor when using execute. Just trying to see if it is worth wasting any more resources into this char

Mine is g10 hitting 30-45k executes 20k basic double tap and about 10k aoe

You need to take a look at ur mods
  • Options
    @Skywalker_Vader1 gear 11 and a 3 slots, double hit can be up to 2x13k, execute can be as low as 13k if non crit but have seen as high as 63k now against buffed toons
  • Options
    Here's a short little vid i made...

• Options
    xReDeMpx wrote: »

Attack is still weak?

20k basics
    10k AoE
    30-60k executes

And he is weak?

I think he is better with himself as the leader.
  • Options
    Darkman00 wrote: »
    Here's a short little vid i made...

yea he's a beast when he leads himself
  • Options
    I'm having a much easier time with him across the board.