Emperor Palpatine event?

Prev13
Does anyone know if this will be coming back anytime soon or is it gonna be like a once a year thing.?

Replies

• Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    Can't we go ONE WEEK without this? Yes, someone knows. The devs. No, they're not sharing the information. No, we don't know what they meant when they called it EXTREMELY RARE.

Please, PLEASE use the search function next time.
  • DarthPooDoo
    12 posts Member
    edited November 2016
    Options
    OK don't have to have your panties in a bunch...
    You didn't have to even read this post but you did. No need to get mad over a question bro.
  • Options
    OK don't have to have your panties in a bunch...
    You didn't have to even read this post but you did. No need to get mad over a question bro.

You can also use the search feature to see if there's an answer to the most asked question in the forum.
  • Options
    Yeah I did that shortly after I posted. This is only my second time on the forum so I wasn't thinking.
  • Options
    It's never coming back and it's all your fault.
  • Ring
    559 posts Member
    Options
    No need to get mad over a question bro.

If you hang around here and see this exact same question asked for the twentieth time in a week, you'll change your mind, believe me. Every time someone asks around Palpie, RNGods kill a kitten.
  • Options
    Mist of us wont even know when its back lol

Max EP FTW. Lol

I hope it doesnt come back for a really really really really really

Long time....
    Yes Yoda is worth farming
  • Options
    When will the next Emperor Palpatine event occur? I have him unlocked yet with his low power even at gear 10 its lowering my arena power plus he's one star away from being in the tank takedown raid. Could we please get this event back.
  • Options
    I can't tell you when it will come back in the open forum. All the other people who ask about this three or four times a week will get jealous. Look for a pm soon.
  • Options
    Rebels.
  • Options
    @Krynn007 to answer this and your other post, you need Rebels at an equivalent star level (whatever your lowest starred rebel is is the star level your Palp will be at) for the Emperor event. It's considered a "very rare" event and hasn't been back since its debut, despite much demand for it.
  • Options
    August
  • Options
    this is silly considering they've brought back just about every other 'event' BUT Palpatine
  • Options
    Ring wrote: »
    Can't we go ONE WEEK without this? Yes, someone knows. The devs. No, they're not sharing the information. No, we don't know what they meant when they called it EXTREMELY RARE.

Please, PLEASE use the search function next time.
    This, but for a real answer around Christmas, they'll call it a gift along with some chewbacca shards
  • Options
    When is the next Palpatine event?
  • RU486
    1686 posts Member
    Options
    Aug--t
  • Options
    August 2018
  • Options
    I m sure Teamskunk and instinct knows, since they have inside help and information from.the developers
  • Options
    I will tell you, but first you must go and find me a shrubbery!
  • Options
    I hope there it happens in December (I would use the August joke, but I do not know the meaning LOL)
  • Options
    August is the definitive guess for Palpatine and 7-12 or 13 is the answer for how often Credit Heists are.
  • Options
    It's an "extremely rare event". Most people take that to mean every six months. So just stop thinking about it or you'll drive yourself crazy waiting.
  • Options
    Hahahaha. I cant wait
  • Options
    Tes please bring back pap event. Its been months since u have ran it an with all the new characters released we need someone to be able to atleast halfway match up with them. Rebel rebel rebel. Thx for the new rebels but bring us pap so we can fight all these new rebels u keep releasing. Thk u
  • Options
    If it does comeback, preferably on August (dying inside) should we work on different synergies? because everyone have their Rebels completed, mines been finished already and just waiting for AUGUST! lol

CG would make more mullah if it requires different synergies but who to pick best guest would be Nightsisters!
  • Options
    That would be dirty. It would have to be the same otherwise it would create an unfair playing field.
  • Options
    Bottom line is everyone who wants Palpy better be working on their Rebel squads because OBVIOUSLY EA is serious when they called Palpy's Event EXTREMELY RARE.

You miss out this time you will probably be waiting 6 months to try and get him to 7*again. :p
  • Options
    That would be dirty. It would have to be the same otherwise it would create an unfair playing field.

At what point did this game became a fair playing field to us? NEVER! even if they say they are trying to balance the scale a character/squad would come and tip it i.e Chaze
  • Options

KyloRey wrote: »
    Bottom line is everyone who wants Palpy better be working on their Rebel squads because OBVIOUSLY EA is serious when they called Palpy's Event EXTREMELY RARE.

You miss out this time you will probably be waiting 6 months to try and get him to 7*again. :p

I actually have him at 6* just didn't have time to make all my Rebels to 7* at that time