New Training Droid Pack in store!

Replies

• SDziad
    150 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    So, that pack isn't worth...
    We will see what's going with Lunar New Year Red Cards. From 3rd to 12th Feb. will be one card per day with random value of credits between 10K and 100K. Only problem is that won't give more than 1M credits. :(
  • Options
    SlyGambit wrote: »
    Reddplague wrote: »
    who cares about training droids if we dont have the credits to actually use them. Trying to get more than 8 characters to max level is becoming annoying

Credits have never been a issue?? Training droids were was in short supply. Not sure why your having issue with credits?

You have no 7* toons. You'll learn soon enough.

I just unlocked 7* on both IG-86 and IG-88 but I also had to spend about a million credits to get Daka up to level 58 as well as continue getting my core 6 toons up to level 67.... So I'm about 1.7 mil short of starring up 86 and 88. AND I need to have another ~600k ready for another round of level upgrades tomorrow for level 68.

It never ends.
    who cares about training droids if we dont have the credits to actually use them. Trying to get more than 8 characters to max level is becoming annoying

Credits have never been a issue?? Training droids were was in short supply. Not sure why your having issue with credits?

I have enough droids to take at least 5 to 6 characters from 1 to max but dont have the credits to do so since you not only need to use them for training but alo star promotes and gearing to a lesser degree

I think your missing my point. We could always but credits from the shop if you need them but, you couldn't get droid as easy. You can get 1million credits from the credit pack.
  • Options
    AdamW wrote: »
    I was just thinking about how I dont think Ill ever run out of these lol

eh i used to have so many but now i'm running low. Idk if i want tospend 380 crystals for t5 x 45. That's quite a price but at least it's not $ price.
  • Options

I just unlocked 7* on both IG-86 and IG-88 but I also had to spend about a million credits to get Daka up to level 58 as well as continue getting my core 6 toons up to level 67.... So I'm about 1.7 mil short of starring up 86 and 88. AND I need to have another ~600k ready for another round of level upgrades tomorrow for level 68.

It never ends.

I have enough droids to take at least 5 to 6 characters from 1 to max but dont have the credits to do so since you not only need to use them for training but alo star promotes and gearing to a lesser degree

I think your missing my point. We could always but credits from the shop if you need them but, you couldn't get droid as easy. You can get 1million credits from the credit pack.

There is a droid keycard battle, it sucks, but it's always been there if you're desperate.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options
    What kind of promotion is that? In the shipments store we can buy 7 T5 droids for 60 crystals. In this case, using the normal way 45 T5 droids will cost 385 crystals.

The promotion is 45 T5 droids for 380 crystals, you save 5 crystals kkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Thanks, I will keep buying from store in order to unlock 5 Vader's shards (1500 pieces achievement).
    Mestre Fábio - My YouTube Channel - My SwGOH profile - Brazilian player? Come to play with us, AAT heroic, contact me
  • Options
    Wow, the math skills they show here actually has me laughing. First the mysterious savings from the crystal pack, now the 30% off claim on this training droid pack.

Does anyone at CG even own a calculator? If I recall correctly I learned how percentages work back in third grade. I think someone needs a refresher course.
  • Options
    The bundle proclaims a 30% discount but it's less than 3%
  • JWH
    138 posts Member
    Options
    ????
    Seemed like a good deal to me...
  • Options
    Do you guys not remember the 80% off year end bundle?
  • Brave_Space_Bear
    18 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Looks like 2 threads were combined
  • Options
    I'm kind of in shock about how unethical, misleading and falsely advertised this Droid Pack is!

What kind of business are you guys running at CG/EA?!

Seriously! Are you guys legit?

You can't just say something is 30% off when it VERY CLEARLY IS NOT! It is a 1.5% or so savings is all.

Learn to math.

But, more importantly please go learn some business ethics as this is not ethical behavior and many folks would report a business to several agencies for such an egregious falsification of advertised information.

Or, produce your logic for the 30% and pray people buy it.
  • Brave_Space_Bear
    18 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    JWH wrote: »
    ????
    Seemed like a good deal to me...

T5 Droid x 7 from shipments costs 60 crystals = 8.57 crystals per droid.
    T5 Droid x 45 from the pack costs 380 crystals = 8.44 crystals per droid.

Only way I can see it being a "discount" is if you factor in the crystal price for shipment refresh??

I would be all over the droid pack if it included a million credits or so, haha. I wouldn't even be able to make use of 45 T5 droids.
  • Options
    If they add in shipment refresh it is at least 50% off assuming it doesn't go up, don't know never refreshed shipments....it probably does
  • AySteezy
    48 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options
    Nidji wrote: »
    Vodo wrote: »
    I just checked and I don't see this. Maybe I need to reststart the game.
    But I guess I wouldn't buy anyway, it's just 5 crystals less compared to the in game shipments. So where's the 30% off?

Yes you are right sir,

Shipment droid:
    60 crystal for 7 t5 = 1 t5 equal to 8.57 crystal

Droid pack:
    380 crystal for 45 t5 = 1 t5 equal to 8.44 crystal (1.5% cheaper than shipment droid)

Almost got me there EA ..

**** EA

• Options
    Is it only for new players?
  • Options
    Kwynne4444 wrote: »

Everyone.
  • Options
    After going over the math again, the new offer WOULD be a 30% discount if the shipment section offered 5 T5 training droids for 60 crystals rather than 7 of them.

I think this is a case of someone not paying much attention to their own game, rather than intentional misdirection.
  • Options

Everyone.

Unless you're like me and many others who haven't seen it show up yet.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options

Everyone.

Unless you're like me and many others who haven't seen it show up yet.

It will.

It's supposedly going through Feb. 4 and you can buy it (with crystals) as many times as you like.
  • Options
    Stormy wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse - thank you for this new product, but I would like come clarity as well - what is this 30% off from?

I have the same question on that. I've never seen them offered so unsure how it is 30% off. Thank you for offering them. I'll be grabbing them with some of my arena winnings.
  • Options

It never ends.

Gotta agree. Apparently you are not training and starring. Every 7* cost $1million I leveled Lumi from 67-68K at the tune of $150k. How are credits NOT a problem for you? 1st in arena 3 days to earn the creds to level 1 toon from 67 to 68. I finish GW daily, and I'm constantly low on creds. The creds you can buy are vastly overpriced. Cost 1,000 crystals to buy enough creds to 7* 1 toon. Horrible ROI.

• Options
    After going over the math again, the new offer WOULD be a 30% discount if the shipment section offered 5 T5 training droids for 60 crystals rather than 7 of them.

I think this is a case of someone not paying much attention to their own game, rather than intentional misdirection.

Shhhh!! They may lower the amount to 5 just because of this. Don't!
    548-145-651 | Playing since Dec 28th (:
  • Options
    Hi,

Am I the only one to see that it's wrong??

I would like to understand what is your original price for this 30% discount because if we look at the game, we can buy 7 * T5 training droid for 60 Crystals which make a price of 8.5714 Crystals per droid.

The current 45 * T5 Droid pack is at 380 Crystal price which make 8.4444 Crystals per Droid.

If you compare 8.5714 and 8.4444 there is only 1.5% discount compare to the normal price. So I don't know where you find your 30% discount....

Normal price is 8.5714, with 30% discount it make 6 crystals per droid so the 45 pack should be at 270 crystal...

I hope none of you buy it or you should ask for crystals reimbursement unless there is a good explanation.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    The explanstion is thst they suck at maths, or suck at marketing, or both
  • Options
    Where is the "sale" at? I don't see it.
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member
    Options
    This is the same sale we got with the 80% off the New Years bundle.
  • Options
    Regular price Training droids are 7 for 60. That's 45 for 385.7.
    30% off that rate would be 45 for 270, or 63 for 380 (either way).

45 for 380 is about 1.5% off.
  • Options
    EA/CG needs to understand that their customer has basic math skills and are not a bunch of 10 year-old's, so doing this to people and creating the appearance of shadiness is not helping you attract paying customers. It's almost like you have a book on what to do to attract customers and do the opposite. Anyone can see the potential here, this game could be a super cash cow for EA/CG if they played their cards right. Currently and sadly, that's not occurring and it's shameful to see a game with such potential withering on the vine.

Please fix these issues before your customer fixes it by closing their wallets, a fix you guys working to develop this won't like one bit....
  • Options
    Isn't it illegal to false advertise a product? Claiming its 30% off to attract customers when really you are saving 5 crystals and no where near the 30% off. That's not right. The developers continuously monetize every aspect of this game... but now to throw in false advertising, that's a new low.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    edited January 2016
    Options

Easy solution then: nerf the shipment droids