What can I buy with 90 War Tokens?

@EA_Jesse Are there any plans to change the amounts of token packages in Galactic War? Or is everyone who has been refreshing the shipments boned out of currency?

Replies

• Options
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/8996/should-there-be-gear-in-gw-shipments-costing-10-tokens#latest

I made a poll whether gear should be added to the shipments so people won't be stuck with an odd number of GW tokens, I'd like to hear your thoughts.
    Ally code: 323-282-152. Member of TNR. The New Rebellion
  • Options
    That is... actually a really good idea. Since farming gear in this game is miserable.
  • Options
    I like it but I doubt they will give us such a nice addition. That would benefit us too much :p
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    (90) War (Tokens). What are they good for? Absolutely nothing.
  • Ztyle
    1970 posts Member
    Options
    @Bongo now you made think of Rush Hour, and that will most likely stay in my head the rest of the day
    I'm Danish , Leader of the Space Slug Alliance , living the SlugLife , My collection
  • Options
    Ztyle wrote: »
    @Bongo now you made think of Rush Hour, and that will most likely stay in my head the rest of the day

Sowwy!
  • Options
    Probably they will just round it up to the next 00 integer
  • Options
    Merilon wrote: »
    Probably they will do nothing, forever leaving you with 90 token surplus, or being 10 shards short.

Fixed.
  • Triqui
    2790 posts Member
    Options
    You can buy anger. Everytime you get 10 tokens short of a star
  • Options
    Mittens wrote: »
    Merilon wrote: »
    Probably they will do nothing, forever leaving you with 90 token surplus, or being 10 shards short.

Fixed.

Works as well I guess xD
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Options
    Coming soon: pay 50 crystals to upgrade your 90 tokens to 100.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • Options
    Qeltar wrote: »

LMAO!!!!!
  • Options

That made my day lol
  • Options
    Bongo wrote: »

I won movie tickets to the premiere of Rush Hour 2 in a bar by knowing that song was by sung by Edwin Starr. :sunglasses:
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • Options

Say it again!!!
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

Lol - all kinds of awesome right there. Nicely played sir.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
  • Options

Well played.
  • Options

| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options

75% off!
  • Options
    Who cares.. I got odd # of tokens too but give a F less. You guys are either OCD or just crying over dropping a couple pennies basically.
  • Options
    Who cares.. I got odd # of tokens too but give a F less. You guys are either OCD or just crying over dropping a couple pennies basically.

OCD. Do you think it is ok to make fun of other people's medical conditions?
  • Options
    You can buy 9 more refreshes!
  • Options
    Puglio wrote: »
    You can buy 9 more refreshes!

That's so yesterday.

• Options
    Same thing you can buy with 190, 290 and 390 war tokens.
  • Options
    @EA_Jesse Are there any plans to change the amounts of token packages in Galactic War? Or is everyone who has been refreshing the shipments boned out of currency?

@EA_jesse same i want to know man. OCD is going to kill me with this 170 tokens i can't do anything with. It either needs to be a multiple of 0 or 400 for me man.
  • Options
    I happened to be at exactly 400 when the update came lol. 90 tokens gets you the satisfaction of having at least 90 tokens at any given point in your GoH eternity