Where is padme?!

Forgive me for being terrible new to the forums and perhaps not seeing other threads on this subject but where is a padme character?! Sure she wasn't 'much' of a fighter but she's pretty well ingrained in the star wars universe....and also forgive me if I have placed this topic under the wrong category. Thank you!

Replies

• Seku
    575 posts Member
    Options
    +1
  • Options
    Special Ability - ANI! - Anakin Cannot damage Padme in any way while she is alive.

O

• Options
    Did anyone else read the title of this post out loud in Darth Vader's voice?
  • Options
    It seems in your anger . . . you killed her.
  • Options
    Gotta be honest ... What would be her abilities? Lol it would be like putting C3PO in here xD
  • Options
    Tigzie wrote: »
    Gotta be honest ... What would be her abilities? Lol it would be like putting C3PO in here xD

+1
  • Options

Seems like she was pretty good with a blaster - maybe high damage like the Tie pilots? She could be crew on a Nubian ship with Republic synergy. She used a decoy, so stealth could be involved somehow. Could also receive bonus protection from Jedi allies.

If JKA is on the opposing squad, "Anakin, you're breaking my heart" kicks in, and she loses 50% health.
  • Options
    Basic ability - Negotiations
    Special ability - Decoy
    Unique ability - Diplomacy.

Negotiations does special damage and a X% chance of Health down for 1-2 turns.
    Decoy creates a taunting duplicate which takes 300-50% more damage and lasts for two turns but does no damage.
    Diplomacy casts Offense Down on targets scoring critical hits on allies at a X% chance per hit.
    "Everything is proceeding as I have foreseen...mostly"
  • Options

She should have sinergy with dark sidious since she was his tool to manipulate the Senate and turn aniken.
    Special ability: getting capture by the other team.
  • Options

Watch star wars episode 2, or the clone wars TV series
  • Seku
    575 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Padmé was actually combat trained very well, if you recall The Phantom Menace she took up arms without hesitation.
    If you also read the novel of The Phantom Menace, from Ani's point of view he sees she is a fierce opponent and knows her way around weapons and tactics.
    She fights more than Nute Gunray and you seriously ask what would her abilities be? lol some Star Wars fan.
  • Options
    Mef1428 wrote: »
    It seems in your anger . . . you killed her.

Came here to post this but you beat me....can't say I'm disappointed though :smiley:
  • Options

Agressive negotiations, maybe?
  • Options

better than her daughter
  • Options
    I mean, she's cool, but I still think we need a jedi Luke before anything else.
  • Options
    Imagine a Skywalker family synergy. Padme, Anikan, Luke, Leia, and Uncle Ben Kenobi. If all of them are present they get a 20%health and protection boost.

But for real she should be in the game way before Nute gunray was put in or CUP who has no synergy.

She was good with a blaster and she was able to avoid getting eating by that one tiger looking alien. Id say she fits right in with the GOH toons.
  • flux_rono
    2121 posts Member
    edited December 2016
    Options
    Orions wrote: »
    Special Ability - ANI! - Anakin Cannot damage Padme in any way while she is alive.

O

someone should have told him that in the third movie...
    also that would be a unique ability not special
  • Options
    Seku wrote: »
    Padmé was actually combat trained very well, if you recall The Phantom Menace she took up arms without hesitation.
    If you also read the novel of The Phantom Menace, from Ani's point of view he sees she is a fierce opponent and knows her way around weapons and tactics.
    She fights more than Nute Gunray and you seriously ask what would her abilities be? lol some Star Wars fan.

Thank you.
    314-187-745 || Event Suggestions | Bounty Hunting || #JuhaniNextJune #PadméPlease
  • Options
    Considering republic is a character filter that as of yet has no toons expect organa, padmea an others sometime
  • Options
    She's dead, Jim.
  • Options
    Padme is xenophobic racist. When Ani kills all the Tusken Raiders and even says he killed women and children, she was cool with it. She hugged Ani and comforted him. He kills a few young Jedi kids and all the sudden its a big problem. All the kids I saw in that room looked human.

She should NOT be in the game. Tusken lives matter.
  • Options

you most likely did not watch the clone wars series

she rocks bud!

• Taco
    446 posts Member
    Options
    MilMuertes wrote: »
    Padme is xenophobic racist. When Ani kills all the Tusken Raiders and even says he killed women and children, she was cool with it. She hugged Ani and comforted him. He kills a few young Jedi kids and all the sudden its a big problem. All the kids I saw in that room looked human.

She should NOT be in the game. Tusken lives matter.

Thank you, i thought i was the only one feeling bad for them
  • Options
    I don't even wanna go into how Naboo, which she was the Queen of, treated the Gungans.
  • Options
    Radonis wrote: »
    Imagine a Skywalker family synergy. Padme, Anikan, Luke, Leia, and Uncle Ben Kenobi. If all of them are present they get a 20%health and protection boost.

But for real she should be in the game way before Nute gunray was put in or CUP who has no synergy.

She was good with a blaster and she was able to avoid getting eating by that one tiger looking alien. Id say she fits right in with the GOH toons.

Not too shabby of an idea actually, they could add a "Skywalker" tag and give it to all members of the skywalker family that are in this game (JKA, Vader, Luke, Leia, Both versions of Han and Kylo, as well as any future Skywalkers to be added such as Padme). That way we could have a synergy based on the family relationship we see in the movies and the clone wars, and run a team comprised of some of the greatest and most iconic characters in the SW universe. Would also be a great way to bring the weaker ones such as Kylo into the meta and make them actually useful and worth farming.

If this was to be added though, I think it should be strictly limited to blood, so characters like Obi Wan and Chewie wouldn't count with this particular synergy, as technically they weren't actually Skywalkers (although they could still synergise in other ways with the respective characters).
  • Options
    Ky10Ren wrote: »

Not too shabby of an idea actually, they could add a "Skywalker" tag and give it to all members of the skywalker family that are in this game (JKA, Vader, Luke, Leia, Both versions of Han and Kylo, as well as any future Skywalkers to be added such as Padme). That way we could have a synergy based on the family relationship we see in the movies and the clone wars, and run a team comprised of some of the greatest and most iconic characters in the SW universe. Would also be a great way to bring the weaker ones such as Kylo into the meta and make them actually useful and worth farming.

If this was to be added though, I think it should be strictly limited to blood, so characters like Obi Wan and Chewie wouldn't count with this particular synergy, as technically they weren't actually Skywalkers (although they could still synergise in other ways with the respective characters).

If Padme was given a sky walker tag then Han would need one. Neither has Skywalker blood. Both married Skywalkers.
  • Options
    Ky10Ren wrote: »

If Padme was given a sky walker tag then Han would need one. Neither has Skywalker blood. Both married Skywalkers.

I said Han should get one, and yes this is a valid reason to give them one if it was added, as they both parented a Skywalker (even though it didn't go very well for either of them). What I meant by my whole blood thing was that Obi Wan and Chewie shouldn't get the tag or synergy, as they aren't actually related to a skywalker, unlike Padme and Han