• Options
    9d7.jpg
  • Peperlu
    125 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Not nerfed I've been farming them since the begining it is always bad

Pretty much this!
    I'm farming them since 5 weeks and I have a great UNBELIEVABLE amount of.... 8! Including today. That's 3x challenge per week at 2 try each time, 5x3 = 15 x2 = 30. 8 on a possibility of 30... total ****.

Drop rate sure is shtty at best. You made people spend some cash to farm these earlier so you could at least put the freakin RNG away and code it so we have a minimum drop rate. We should get at least one zeta per day the challenge is available, that's ridiculous... Even a one guaranteed per challenge day it'd take almost 2 freakin months to get 20!! or I dunno.....give me some bonus KY with the Crystal packs I bought, at least I would have understood what was coming up next... :D
    109 posts Member
    Options
    I got no zetas for 2-1/2 weeks. Now in the last 5 challenge days I got 1 per day except nothing yesterday. So 4 in 5 days
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    I've been farming them from challenges for s few weeks now. Today was the first time I got 2 from one challenge, but I ended up getting two from both tries today. Got very lucky

From today and yesterday I went 7/8. I realize I am very lucky and most likely to get 0 zetas in the next coming month.

But the drop rate is all rng
  • Options
    Peperlu wrote: »
    Not nerfed I've been farming them since the begining it is always bad

Pretty much this!
    I'm farming them since 5 weeks and I have a great UNBELIEVABLE amount of.... 8! Including today. That's 3x challenge per week at 2 try each time, 5x3 = 15 x2 = 30. 8 on a possibility of 30... total ****.

Drop rate sure is shtty at best. You made people spend some cash to farm these earlier so you could at least put the freakin RNG away and code it so we have a minimum drop rate. We should get at least one zeta per day the challenge is available, that's ridiculous... Even a one guaranteed per challenge day it'd take almost 2 freakin months to get 20!! or I dunno.....give me some bonus KY with the Crystal packs I bought, at least I would have understood what was coming up next... :D

Thats still 16000 ship currency worth of zetas. In the meantime you have a good fleet to keep high ranks vs others who spend it all on zetas. I have 6 atm and have unlocked the challenge a week ago.
  • Options
    I unlocked the Zeta challenge about 5 weeks ago and I just got my 20th Zeta today.

However, I started buying Zetas for the last week and bought 6 Zetas. I usually place 4th or 5th in Arena which gives me like 1500/1550 currency, plus you earn other ship currency from dailies and winning matches.
  • Options
    Yesterday and today I went 0/4. In two weeks of farming, I have a grand total of 3. RNG or not, it is brutal and totally sapped whatever enthusiasm I had. But hey, at least I have all those awesome ships for arena battles that just time out, right?
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    I am 1/14 so far.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    boseephuss wrote: »
    Yesterday and today I went 0/4. In two weeks of farming, I have a grand total of 3. RNG or not, it is brutal and totally sapped whatever enthusiasm I had. But hey, at least I have all those awesome ships for arena battles that just time out, right?

if you are timing out I don't know how awesome they are. ;)
  • Options
    I got 4 zeta today from the challenge...Its not nerfed at all
  • Slek
    21 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Options
    Yh
  • Options
    I just finished the ability challenge yesterday for the first time and got 2 zetas the first time and 1 the second time. When i ran it today I got 1 on the first attempt and 0 the second.... so I'm 4 for 4 right now.. So based on that I wouldn't say that the drop rates have been nerfed at all it just comes down to RNG. This is probly the first time I've ever had drops like so I am finally getting even for all my misfortune in the past.
  • Options
    MoBlaq wrote: »
    I got 4 zeta today from the challenge...Its not nerfed at all

1/12.
  • Options
    We need new tiers with more zeta drops... for 6* and 7* ships
  • Options
    I have gotten 1-2 so far on every challenge since 2 weeks ago and have 11, maybe 3 starring the challenge makes a difference?
  • Options
    The first three times I ran it I had to do it manually I got 4 zetas from 3 attempts. I 3 starred it my third attempt so I simmed the fourth attempt and didn't get a zeta drop. Based on that I would say simming reduces the chance of it dropping... or not.
  • Jetlife
    1367 posts Member
    Options
    Jetlife wrote: »
    I've been farming them from challenges for s few weeks now. Today was the first time I got 2 from one challenge, but I ended up getting two from both tries today. Got very lucky

From today and yesterday I went 7/8. I realize I am very lucky and most likely to get 0 zetas in the next coming month.

But the drop rate is all rng
  • Options
    This is making the game unlikeable. Thinking about just quitting because of it.
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    This is making the game unlikeable. Thinking about just quitting because of it.

Seriously? Try mod farming for a while then.
  • N1c0
    248 posts Member
    Options
    Today I could unlock the Zeta challenge! A big disappointment did not get any
  • Seltgar
    217 posts Member
    Options
    I ran both of mine today and got 2. I get about 1 every 3. I have not noticed a nerf.
  • WR4TH0R
    170 posts Member
    Options
    Lol @ nerfed. I've gone 9/82. Feel my pain. I got a double drop Monday and thought my luck was gonna change but none today. Oh well.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    RNG and variance. And we have no idea what the drop rate on zeta is.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • E00N
    147 posts Member
    Options
    today i had 1+2 :)
  • Options
    I got 0/48... guess I hit the jackpot!
  • Options
    Hope it hasn't been nerfed. I'm so close to getting the zeta battles unlocked. Just got to 5* two more ships which are easy to from shipments
  • Options
    confirmation bias has been..... confirmed.

Ha! Indeed.
  • J0K3R
    2286 posts Member
    Options
    17 zetas for the month... started super slow, ended not too badly
    May the force be with you. It shall free you.
  • Options
    I guess it's really nerfed as I got 3 today.