LF Arena Mates. Top Arena Rankings Mekic, Achill, Darklin, Tanaka, Ethan, DaddyBear, Dominus

Prev134
Darklin_Sil
259 posts Member
edited January 2018
Trying to contact the top end for this shard, see if you all want to agree on setting up ranking order for your own server reset and payout times according to your time zone.
Post up here. Most of you already have me in Allies listing or you can add me if you like. Send me a PM message, or hit me up on Discord.
Darklin Silverwing 156-733-899
Discord ID: Taleon#0077

The List :
Nck UTC+10
Sed UTC +7
G1Achill UTC+3
Apmeh UTC +3
EpicBongson UTC+1
Pepzii UTC+1
Marco Souza UTC-2
Zalandas UTC-2
MacGuffin UTC-4
Darklin Silverwing UTC -5
Tanaka UTC -5
Mekic UTC -5
Drumar UTC -5
Scrapplette UTC -5
Merioon Valhoun UTC -5
DeathMeow UTC-5
Dheneb UTC -5
Ethan UTC -6
xxragnarjsxx UTC-7
Dominus UTC -8
Whaleenvy UTC -8
Daddybear UTC -8
Pokoki UTC - 8
Codinapkin UTC-8
Masterjedipower UTC-11

Rules are pretty basic. Do not attack people in payouts coming up. Of course there will be some overlap of same pay out players, but try to keep movement to one or two spots if at all possible. When moving up, keep in mind other people in payouts before yours that have yet to payout, and if possible leave them paths to their desired seat.
Post edited by Darklin_Sil on

Replies

• Darklin_Sil
    259 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • Darklin_Sil
    259 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • Options
    Still on the look out for my Shard Arena mates, would love to set up pay out times with anyone from this shard that is constantly in the top ten
  • Darklin_Sil
    259 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • Darklin_Sil
    259 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • Darklin_Sil
    259 posts Member
    edited February 2017
    Options
  • Options
    Have you got a hold of anyone else? I'm in CST
  • Options
    EthanC34 wrote: »
    Have you got a hold of anyone else? I'm in CST

Nope, have not heard from anyone else. Do you have your payout time shifted ? Pegged you for one hour prior to my pay out, I am EST.
  • Options
    My payout is 7 your time...I usually try to not attack anyone between 5-6 EST because I know that a lot of people on our shard pay out at that time.
  • Options
    One down, at least eight more of ya to find.
  • Options
    Still looking for the rest of you.
  • Options
    Haha. I thought I had finally found my own shardmates. My IGN is Silverwing.
    Sadly, I'm from a different one.
  • Options
    Wish you luck in finding them mate ^^
  • Options
    Still looking for you guys
    Restor, Tanaka, Mekic and all others in the top ten
  • Options
    Still only found Ethan. Would like to find and talk with the rest of you guys. Tanaka, Restor ? Mekic ?
  • Options
    Still looking
  • Options
    another bump to find you all
  • Tanaka
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Hey finally found you!
  • Tanaka
    10 posts Member
    Options
    I think we're on the same payout darklin, right now it's 6pm cst time. Would love to coordinate a payout schedule, but im always getting sniped, would love to not have to watch it
  • Tanaka
    10 posts Member
    Options
    You guys want to start a line or discord chat?
  • Tanaka
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Oh wait yeah technically I'm Eastern since I started my account in VA
  • Options
    Yeah mate, you and I are on the same. Ethan is an hour after. Not sure about Codinapkin and a few others. Achill and Mekic, I believe are both prior to my pay out
  • dkchin
    84 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Hey Darklin. Dominus here. I'm interested in joining this. My payout is 7pm PST UTC -8. Btw.. thanks for sniping me lol. I was spamming on Whale who was locked in combat haha.
  • Options
    lol sorry mate was not trying to snipe anyone. Just burning up some attacks prior to guild reset for Sunday arena day. Honestly, I try to attack people prior to my payouts
  • dkchin
    84 posts Member
    Options
    No worries. Glad that you're outside my payout though. Your team is my worst nightmare!
  • Tanaka
    10 posts Member
    Options
    What going on dominus, lol you moved me down 2 mins before my payout today. I don't think I could help much as you can easily beat my team, but may change with zaul next week
  • dkchin
    84 posts Member
    Options
    Tanaka wrote: »
    What going on dominus, lol you moved me down 2 mins before my payout today. I don't think I could help much as you can easily beat my team, but may change with zaul next week

Hey Buddy! Ahh sorry about that. Was burning up battles for guild activity like Darklin there. So if I have this correct your payout is 4pm PST? That correct? This daylight savings thing messed me up lol.
  • Tanaka
    10 posts Member
    Options
    lol it's all good, it's nice talking to people that I play the game with. Yeah it's 4pm pst, 6 cst. Glad you found this chat, otherwise you would be another person to worry about before payout. Yeah my game reset is midnight now! Hate daylight savings
  • dkchin
    84 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah man. Agree. Hopefully we can all work together and make life easier on each of us. Typically I will not start battling until around 4:30 or 5 (my time) depending on how far I fall overnight so you and I should be good.
  • Tanaka
    10 posts Member
    Options
    That's good to know, thanks. If it ever gets to a point where you guys can't beat my team, I will gladly give up my spot for your payouts.