GW difficulty increases dramatically at level 60

Replies

• Options
    Restart and make the hurtz go away.
  • Options
    I faced the same team two days ago Battle8, managed to complete it with losing only JC out of Sid Lumi Kylo Fives, First time in weeks I lost A toon in GW lol
  • Options
    GFYS, we do not care, give us your money, Wallet Warriors (**** we can do it why can't you), ftp players don't matter.....Nodes.
  • Options
    Jsnazz wrote: »
    Restart and make the hurtz go away.
    That's what i do but i loosed my best the match Before (who was the same difficult..)
  • Options
    I had a similar team yesterday but lumi for Ben. I got smashed out of GW for the day. It was like throwing an egg at a mack truck. I think I may have ripped poes shirt at one stage but that was about it.
  • Options
    Galactic war matchups can go shove it
  • Options
    Darklloyd wrote: »
    Just faced 5 team like this yersterday

Did you win?
  • Options
    lol that team of 'Ty'. and in generally those 3 last fights amazingly hard. wow good job on beating that with enought to beat the last one also. with my team i surely be have to use 2 suicide squads for each fight :open_mouth:
    and yes, AI teams are self-generated for sure. saw a team today with 7* sid 7* lumi and 6* phasma, but the leader was JC 6*. few days ago also saw a kylo as leader, while having sid and dooku.
    very interesting how they pick the teams.
  • Options
    Darklloyd wrote: »
    Just faced 5 team like this yersterday

Did you win?
    I lose this one, only FOTP staying, on the moment i wanted to broke my phone ... My first loose of gw since the 70 update ..
    And an other point a want to say : is this normal to win *1* ******* shard at the end of12 hard battle ... ? They Should put 5 or 10 ...
  • Options
    It's always 1 shard after completion. Got Darth Vader shard yesterday.
    Finished it 51 times so far.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    Today i had to fight a all 7* deck on my third fight. Phasma/Poe/Sidious/FOTP/Daka.... My 7* Lumi was dead before being able to use once, as was my 7* JC. My entire Squad got wrecked that Battle, making it impossible to get past the 6th fight. Never happend before, might be bad luck ... Time will tell

• Song
    863 posts Member
    Options
    Nonemo wrote: »
    Back when I was a kid, I didn't write Nintendo a letter complaining about how that dang Water temple was too hard. I kept playing it until I beat it. And then I was happy.
    @Nonemo
    Well at that time we dont have Forum or internet.. Otherwise people will complain lol.

You gave people more free stuff, and they will complain even it is FREE. People always find a way to blame.. lol.

• Options
    Song wrote: »
    Back when I was a kid, I didn't write Nintendo a letter complaining about how that dang Water temple was too hard. I kept playing it until I beat it. And then I was happy.
    @Nonemo
    Well at that time we dont have Forum or internet.. Otherwise people will complain lol.

You gave people more free stuff, and they will complain even it is FREE. People always find a way to blame.. lol.

Well Nintendo did change the water temple for the 3DS release... Somebody complained.... And I don't remember it being all that hard anyway...
  • Options
    Cecton wrote: »
    @Nonemo

Well Nintendo did change the water temple for the 3DS release... Somebody complained.... And I don't remember it being all that hard anyway...

The difference between this and an NES game is the fact that Nintendo planned every little encounter and knew exactly how hard it would be. Here you get random people from the interwebz and could theoretically face 12 teams that are well advanced of your level. How does everyone know exactly how many GWs they have won? I would like to know how I'm doing.
  • Options
    @Nonemo

The difference between this and an NES game is the fact that Nintendo planned every little encounter and knew exactly how hard it would be. Here you get random people from the interwebz and could theoretically face 12 teams that are well advanced of your level. How does everyone know exactly how many GWs they have won? I would like to know how I'm doing.

There is an achievement that tracks GW wins but I think it resets each time it is met.

• Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    @Nonemo

> NES game
    > Water temple
    Derpface.jpg

Oh, anyway, if you go down to the Achievements menu at the bottom left you'll find a counter with the number of GW's you've cleared. YW ^^
  • GokuMen
    18 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Hello all. I've been playing since november. Now I'm 69 level almost 70.

I got several maxed characters and a couple not maxed but strong ones.

Since unlocking GW I've completed it 48 times and 47 in a row. It was easy after unlocking lumi and running 2 decent healers. Even after the level cap increase I didn't had much difficulty completing it for a while.

But the last couple days were like hell on GW for me. I started to come across 65+ fully geared and almost fully starred teams halfway across the GW table. It was and still is pretty rough. I can't really beat GW every time right now.

The first few days I was discouraged and thought f... this game. But then it started to encourage me to widen my character roster. Try different teams and think more deeply on the game.

Even though I lost some of my profit from GW table I think it started become what was written on the description before unlocking it. Now I really think in order to beat it I need a strong roster. Different team strategies.

So I guess in the end it really became a challenge.
  • GokuMen
    18 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    And why the hell the word **** is censored? :#
  • Options
    I always like to widen my character rooster too. ;)
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    **** this phone :D
  • Options
    Seriously what's with all those censors? :/
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    Options
    Did you ever play Star Wars Galaxies? Their in-game censors were crazy. You couldn't even type 'Stars' in the share replay box because that was censored.
  • Options
    I never played that game but seriously wow that sounds pretty insane :D
  • InternetSwag
    2658 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    How is this fair? I'm a new player with a limited roster.
    6 nodes in.

2jbwug0.png
    I mean I'm still using Jawa for gods sake.

Update: I beat them, but this is totally out of whack, node 6? 11 levels higher and 5*?
    Just because it isn't poe, lumi, rey, qgj, ben doesn't mean it's not unbalanced.
    A level 45 shouldn't face this kind of team since we still largely depend on starters like Chewie, Jawa, Talia.
    Post edited by InternetSwag on
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Beat them.
    But it took a lot of luck, turns out a phasma buffing an entire team 11 levels higher than you and giving them assists can be a real **** to defeat.
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Options
    Somehow my thread about Galactic War getting easier when you lose characters got merged into a thread complaining about Galactic War getting harder over level 60.
    These are not related things.
    The reason I was looking for that thread was to report a 3rd data point - today I played GW on auto and my 7* toons died by battle 3 or 4, and the enemies did not get easier - they continued to be 7* level 70 teams.
    Either there was a stealth patch, or maybe I lost my top toons too quickly, or maybe some of the other minor changes to my team composition changed the outcomes.
    Just FYI for anyone who was considering the idea of sacrificing your A team in GW - YMMV.
  • Zilo
    38 posts Member
    Options
    I'm level 49, top 5 in server with no p2w characters. I usually finish galactic wars then just now I come across level 61 full purple gear team. Sid/lumi/JC/dooku/RestPilot. **** is that? 12 levels higher and full gear? Lol...
  • Options
    Actually....kinda havent you read this forum GW is OP now.
  • Zilo
    38 posts Member
    Options
    I've read it. Most complain about 4-7 levels higher...maybe 8. But 12 and full gear? Lol...
  • Options
    Please merge with other GW threads.