Phoenix squad launched, what do you think?

Prev13
Any
428 posts Member
edited March 2017
Hella lead seem fun, if we can make full of Phoenix...but

Who will farm all new toons to be viable.

Kanan seem can use for non GK team or duo as double tank for Jedi team.

Hope we can get Kanan on Cantina ASAP.

Post edited by Any on

Replies

• Vinniarth
    1859 posts Member
    Options
    Well, now if you hate them, you can kill them.
  • benacrow
    2700 posts Member
    Options
    They'll probs be meta for 2 weeks then shifted away to nothing. Then they'll be farmable through shipments only.
    FN 2187, Mighty Chlorians (spelt with a lowercase l not a capital I): Heroic AAT Guide, The Gear Grind
  • Options
    benacrow wrote: »
    They'll probs be meta for 2 weeks then shifted away to nothing. Then they'll be farmable through shipments only.

Until April brings 8 new characters?
  • Loose_Lee
    2733 posts Member
    Options
    Im picturing jyn going first (or close) at 250 speed using aoe to give hera 100% tm using her backup plan on TFP then TFP going on an apeship killing spree under EP lead... then when hera gets her turn she has TFP assist and he goes apeship again.

Just for kicks...probably in war.
  • Ig88isboss
    1752 posts Member
    Options
    I think broken op.
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    Options
    benacrow wrote: »

haha, that 's true. It hurt but real.
  • Options
    I think they are bad, should have padme and jar jar instead
  • JohnDoe
    57 posts Member
    Options
    Kanan´s unique ability seems interesting. 25% Health gain WHENEVER he suffers a debuff.
    What if Vader does "Force Crush" and he gives 3x DoT to Kanan? Kanan gains 75% health?!
  • MCThr33pio
    275 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    I'll say this - Hera's leadership ability to grant each member of Phoenix squad the benefit of each others unique abilities is freaking bonkers. Just between Kanan and Chopper it's already daunting. And only Jebus and Capital Games knows what Ezra and Sabine and Zeb and going to contribute to that!!

Makes me glad to be part of that special 3% or so of the players who really likes the Rebels cartoon.
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    They look like a lot of fun to play. I wonder how viable they'll be understarred
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    Options
    Ohh, and about Hera backup plan, it somehow very useful if combo with correct toons.

• Options
    What is Phoenix squad and what does it have to do with star wars.

My thoughts.
  • Options
    danrussoa wrote: »

My thoughts.

Lol love this ^
  • Options

My thoughts.

Its only our own failure that u are know nothing about Star wars...
  • Any
    428 posts Member
    Options

My thoughts.

Due to it is just TV series and most of fan base may be kids so I guess this update launch will not make much money.

Launch many new toons which need synergy on only Phoenix make them need very long time to farm.

So we may rarely see them in Arena but for very young shard may be viable.

Anyway, I love to have Kanan in my Jedi team ,may be replace Aayla.
  • BulYwif
    1977 posts Member
    Options
    What's good in the Phoenix team is that they're versatile. Kanan can be good in a zQGJ team, Hera in whatever team, Chopper is also a droid (but will never be part of a droid team), and for sure the other ones will be the same.

I don't have GK and I think Kanan will perfectly fit in my future zQGJ team.
  • Options
    It's going to be the new wiggs... all toons give their uniques to each other? C'mon seriously
  • hilikus
    109 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    JediHunter wrote: »
    It's going to be the new wiggs... all toons give their uniques to each other? C'mon seriously

But it won't be F2P for some time.
    But yes, her leadership is very much OP imho. That is of course IF they have some good attackers in Phoenix faction.
    I mean with chopper and Kanan alone, all three of them gain:
    - 70% counter chance
    - 25% Health regen for a suffered debuff
    - 15% max Health gain at each turn
    - 15% max Protection when damaged
    - CG only knows what ungodly uniques Ezra, Sabine and Cep will bring to the table.... a unique with Turnmeter manipulation would serve the OP well....
    Post edited by hilikus on
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    They are really trying to push those guys, probably to force even more people to spend on them. Herra's lead is totally insane and with Kannan provides a counter to Sith teams. Also strictly better than IGD lead Jedi. With power creep like this, the longevity of this game goes out of the window...
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    What makes me really curios is, will they also add Ahsoka (as powerful as she is in the show) and will she get the Jedi Tag?
    15624878_2021911098046486_6181272801614233600_n.jpg

30f3ffdd34ac87bf69a4e7b4524cafee.jpg
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    Achilles wrote: »
    What makes me really curios is, will they also add Ahsoka (as powerful as she is in the show) and will she get the Jedi Tag?

I hope they do, but she cannot be a jedi tho
  • Darkness
    238 posts Member
    Options
    Gamorrean wrote: »

I hope they do, but she cannot be a jedi tho

As maul called her a "part timer" lol
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options

fc5ab3bb96736328d8e796096484333f.jpg
    I like this one
  • Gamorrean
    2745 posts Member
    Options
    DatBoi wrote: »

fc5ab3bb96736328d8e796096484333f.jpg
    I like this one

Yup, good one :)
  • Options
    First thoughts - OP af.
  • Acrofales
    1363 posts Member
    Options
    **** game design. Either Phoenix toons are weak by themselves and only useful under Hera lead, or a Phoenix squad is OP as heck. Only alternative I can think of is that the rest of the squad doesn't have uniques. Counter + all the healing is already really strong with just chopper and Kanan. Upside is that Hera, chopper and Kanan looks like they do 0 damage. But still 2 slots to fill with damage dealers.
  • Options
    And Zarriss and bang your red sabres against that healing all day long.

It's not rocket surgery.
  • Options
    MCThr33pio wrote: »
    I'll say this - Hera's leadership ability to grant each member of Phoenix squad the benefit of each others unique abilities is freaking bonkers. Just between Kanan and Chopper it's already daunting. And only Jebus and Capital Games knows what Ezra and Sabine and Zeb and going to contribute to that!!

Makes me glad to be part of that special 3% or so of the players who really likes the Rebels cartoon.

Why do people hate Rebels? Make that 3.1% now lol
  • Achilles
    1380 posts Member
    Options
    DarthGazza wrote: »

Because they rather watch a muppets show as an animated one?
    Left by design.
    The fixed payout times are the worst part of this game and makes it absolutely family-unfriendly.
  • Options
    DarthGazza wrote: »

Love the show too! 3.2% and rising!