Flowbafett-the one and only, Ellisar, Viktor Noland, Echo Base, Dayma, Lupo, Cyrick, Geka, Valdul

Replies

• Options
    Skinny has not found this forum yet
  • DamLord
    23 posts Member
    Options
    skinny, you did it again...(like britney spears...). Your payout is in 5 Hours !
    PS: does he even read this chan ?
  • Options
    Hey Dan, looks like skinny is not here. I changed my name to gmt08pm to tell my payout time and u changed to get 00 to tell your local time. Just now I realize that lol
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • DamLord
    23 posts Member
    Options
    LupoForati wrote: »
    Hey Dan, looks like skinny is not here. I changed my name to gmt08pm to tell my payout time and u changed to get 00 to tell your local time. Just now I realize that lol

lol. I changed it one or two weeks ago. (skinny did not see it at all I guess... ;-))
    I finished 1rst today but with 200cx spent on refresh...
    I won't do that everyday but It was fun...
  • Options
    DamLord wrote: »
    LupoForati wrote: »

lol. I changed it one or two weeks ago. (skinny did not see it at all I guess... ;-))
    I finished 1rst today but with 200cx spent on refresh...
    I won't do that everyday but It was fun...

Sometimes I do the same. Today I spent 2 refreshs... All team is strong. But is fun, I agree.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Skinny isn't here.

On Maul, I would recommend a pass. He's fun though. Makes GW a walk. I maxxed him for ships mainly and said ****, why not. I'm saving my 30 something zetas for rebels as well.
  • Options
    DT and Krennic in shipments and chromium now, new rebels here
    You can all go to hell, me... I'll go to Texas
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    Options
    Runa added his payout, so 9 am GMT earlier than mine ;)
    Seems like Seraph has his own around 10 or 11 am GMT too so gonna take first place after them.
  • LupoForati
    220 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Payout times in UTC/GMT

09am RUNA
    11am?SERAPH
    05pm DAYMA, FERTHZ, KAKSKILLER
    06pm DAMLORD
    08pm LUPO
    11pm ECHO BASE, SKINNY, SNAKE PLISKEN, UNHOLYFURY
    00am FLOWBAFETT, CYRICK, VIKTOR, GEKA, VALDUL
    02am ELISAR ELDARIAM, MAL, CERBERUS
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Dayma
    260 posts Member
    Options
    Thanks for the summary.
  • Options
    Thanks Lupo!

Btw, Hera's leader ability...wow. I guess we'll have to wait and see what the other Phoenix squad characters uniques are, but this looks like it's going to be a prettty tough squad.
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Lupo, is that correct that you are 3 hours ahead of EST and not 2? I always thought it was 2.
  • Malgrin
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Echo_Base wrote: »
    Lupo, is that correct that you are 3 hours ahead of EST and not 2? I always thought it was 2.

He moves around constantly. He's in the southern hemisphere which means daylight savings time is opposite ours (So in the summer he'll be relatively 2 hours different from us than in winter)
  • Options

DST here was over two weeks ago. Now is 22:25 (10:25pm) here. Is -3 gmt/utc.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    Geka wth man, I left you in second today and then you hit flow ?

Anyways, I'm tempted to do the zaul, I have the fastest zaul and DN on our server... just still seems gimmicky, not really solid. New rebels look insanely op at first glance too.

Anyone else check them out?
  • Options
    One solid rebel tank and you could see wiggs and chaze right back on top.
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Jedisplice wrote: »
    Geka wth man, I left you in second today and then you hit flow ?

Anyways, I'm tempted to do the zaul, I have the fastest zaul and DN on our server... just still seems gimmicky, not really solid. New rebels look insanely op at first glance too.

Anyone else check them out?

Uh no you don't Mr. Cocky. I can take my DN to 230 speed if I wanted to. And you only have a 4 star DN. I have a 7 star. Don't brag, really annoying. Because others like me, have better, and don't brag. You think your the best of the best, your not even close. And by the way, I have the fastest. I'm running a 216 speed DN and it's not 4 stars.

• Malgrin
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Razakor wrote: »
    Uh no you don't Mr. ****. I can take my DN to 230 speed if I wanted to. And you only have a 4 star DN. I have a 7 star. Don't brag, really annoying. Because others like me, have better, and don't brag. You think your the best of the best, your not even close. And by the way, I have the fastest. I'm running a 216 speed DN and it's not 4 stars.

Hey kettle, I think pot has something to say to you.
  • Options
    Your DN was slower when I posted, my DN is 216 as well, don't want to move mods for a bench toon.

Wasn't trying to brag just don't think I'm all in on the team that is probably going to be replaced in 3 weeks by rebels.

I'm glad you have a 7* DN so I can play against it.

In no way was I inferring your team was terrible, just observing the speed of our shard, hope no one took offense.

Cerebrus, this isn't personal, we just come here to relax and enjoy time at work. I hope you understand that and don't get so worked up.
  • Options
    My guild mate in coming on top. He have the same payout than mine.

09am RUNA
    11am?SERAPH
    05pm DAYMA, FERTHZ, KAKSKILLER
    06pm DAMLORD
    08pm LUPO, FERNANDO MACHADO
    11pm ECHO BASE, SKINNY, SNAKE PLISKEN, UNHOLYFURY
    00am FLOWBAFETT, CYRICK, VIKTOR, GEKA, VALDUL
    02am ELISAR ELDARIAM, MAL, CERBERUS
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Oh ok. I didn't know you all had daylight savings time down there. So, you had your payout 20 mins ago right?
  • Options
    Oh ok. I didn't know you all had daylight savings time down there. So, you had your payout 20 mins ago right?

Yes
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    I aways use UTC/GMT... I only subtract 3 hours to know the payout time. Two if I is DST in my country.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Echo_Base
    185 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    Yeah, I know, but I'm American! lol. That GMT thing is very confusing. GMT needs to be moved to an EST based system. :smiley: Also, you having a daylight savings time makes it more complicated.

FYI, EDT starts Sunday morning here.
  • Options
    Yeah, I know, but I'm American! lol. That GMT thing is very confusing. GMT needs to be moved to an EST based system. :smiley: Also, you having a daylight savings time makes it more complicated.

FYI, EDT starts Sunday morning here.

Using my payout table u dont need adjust to DST because the time in game don't have DST. All you need is add or subtract a fixed amount of hours and one hour less if u in DST time in your country.
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Razakor
    138 posts Member
    Options
    Great job VoYd! Keep up the great work
  • Options
    This is getting tight. Really not thrilled about falling back too far now that everyone is catching up on zetas. Pretty easy to get kicked back into the 30s right now. That said, I will honor our agreement here on this thread but anyone not actively here is fair game in my mind. Apologies in advance to guys like Skinny and Fehrtz but I may to move up earlier than I normally would.
  • Options
    Razakor wrote: »
    Great job VoYd! Keep up the great work

His payout is 2am utc, right?
    Lupo
    Guarujá/SP/Brasil
    Payout at 08pm GMT/UTC
  • Options
    I agree Flow and feel your pain, I won't be sitting back all day anymore either if I can help it.
  • Options
    Thare are a bunch of us here so it makes moving up harder. I don't want to hit anyone before their payout.