Sim tickets ...lack of

Prev13
Anyone else noticing a real steady decline in their sim tickets?? I went from 1200 to having to buy them everyday

Replies

• Options
    Nope always maintain a steady 3.8k and I sum everything with 50/50 and 100/100 refreshes on respective energy.
    I fight the good fight
  • Options
    Yes, I noticed it too.
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    just depends how much energy you spend. If you're rolling on 6 energy battles, you're gonna get through a lot more of them. I find higher energy battles have better drop rates anyway. You get the same amount of loot for the same amount of energy, just spend a lot less sim tickets rolling.
  • Options
    I recently ran out of sim tickets. I needed to do some farming on 6 energy nodes and blew through them pretty quickly. I only do one cantina refresh a day. I solved my issues by auto battling rather than simming. I auto battle all my challenges and have started to auto battle any node that I didn't just scrape on. I have managed to build back up to 400 sim tickets in a pretty short amount of time.

I now only use sim tickets on the zeta challenge. I will use them if I am at work or busy at home for gear farming but I mostly auto those. Doesn't take too much longer than simming them and it allows me to save sim tickets for when I really need them. Like when I need to farm gear at work :)

Try auto battling where you can and you will build your stockpile back.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Nope just over 4300.
  • Options
    i have just over 500
  • Options
    Keep an eye on them. They dwindle fast.
  • Options
    I've definitely noticed a decrease in sim tickets. I'm slowly losing them.
    BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD
  • Options
    Mine have fallen from 1200 to 950 this week
  • Options
    I've been hovering around 100 for awhile. If you ever run low, just buy a refresh or two and spend the energy on hard modes for a few days. You'll quickly build a stockpile up again while still getting the gear/other things you need (just at a much slower rate)
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Not refreshing 50/50 at a minimum and farming low energy nodes.

This will lead to a decrease in sim tickets. Try autoing challenges when you know you will be farming low energy nodes.
  • Options
    I've suddenly started struggling with em. Are there fewer available as rewards than before?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    vessaharja wrote: »
    I've suddenly started struggling with em. Are there fewer available as rewards than before?

No, rewards are the same number/chances.
  • Options
    Never had any issue with keeping a substantial amount before the qol update. Like I said. I had about 1200 and they just don't seem to drop like they used to.
  • Lkw
    125 posts Member
    Options
    They've added more challenges and more bonus energy and haven't increased sim ticket amount...I'm below 100 now as well
  • Olga
    1333 posts Member
    Options
    Yeah, simming challenges especially on a sunday. That's 27 tickets.
  • Athusk
    348 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    jedijeff wrote: »
    Anyone else noticing a real steady decline in their sim tickets?? I went from 1200 to having to buy them everyday

I hope you don't mean you buy sim tickets using crystals because I don't think it's worth it. You might be better off buying the 50 crystal refresh and farm 10+ energy nodes.

If you do buy cantina refreshes, your break even in sim tickets (excluding getting them from the nodes itself) would be 12 energy nodes.

If you farm nodes below 12 energy ones you'll be wasting more sim tickets than you're gaining.

Edit: Personally I've been running out a lot, but that's because I'm farming a 10 energy cantina node.
  • Faerl
    10 posts Member
    Options
    Simulation ticket decrease as you use them for spatial defi that wasn't existing before.
    So you use 2 to 6 ticket more every day.
    After it may change if you use battle with 6 to 20 energy.
  • Options
    I buy the refresh not the tix. Either way I haven't had to buy since starting the game. I also know how to use my tickets, I use them based off the highest return of "investment ". The drop rates have lowered
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    who are you farming in cantina and how many cantina refreshes do you buy?
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Farming Mods with cantina energy ...I buy one refresh of each.
  • Options
    This is definitely an issue. Drop rates, in general, have gone down. It's all about money. Shame.
    BlasterBabe aka Purple Dana aka The Countess aka DD
  • Faff2D2
    253 posts Member
    Options
    Kyno wrote: »

This will lead to a decrease in sim tickets. Try autoing challenges when you know you will be farming low energy nodes.

50/50 is not part of my program nor should it have to be while I am at max level. I'd much rather bank that 50 for gear instead of blowing it just so I don't run out of sim tickets.

• Options
    I have zero at the moment. I never really had a lot, but I was able to stay around 40-60, so I wasn't really running out. Now I run out every day.
  • CamaroAMF
    1283 posts Member
    Options
    Faff2D2 wrote: »

50/50 is not part of my program nor should it have to be while I am at max level. I'd much rather bank that 50 for gear instead of blowing it just so I don't run out of sim tickets.

It's a give and take. If you want to be able to save all your crystals to buy gear in shipments instead of buying energy, you're probably going to be stuck auto-ing battles. I try to mix it up, some days I'll do one 50 refresh and some days I'll do two. Allows me to save some crystals towards full gear pieces and maintains my sim ticket stash.
  • CamaroAMF
    1283 posts Member
    Options
    CamaroAMF wrote: »
    Faff2D2 wrote: »

It's a give and take. If you want to be able to save all your crystals to buy gear in shipments instead of buying energy, you're probably going to be stuck auto-ing battles. I try to mix it up, some days I'll do one 50 refresh and some days I'll do two. Allows me to save some crystals towards full gear pieces and maintains my sim ticket stash.

I should have also noted that arena rank plays a large role too since that's the largest source of crystals for a F2P. I maintain top 50 so the above works for me, might not for others.
  • Options
    I have never seen sim tickets as an issue. We, as a community, scream for added content but we want to use sim tickets to skip the content we have. It is not really hard to auto some battles until you build your sim tickets back up. I have been auto battling for about two weeks now. I have literally not used a sim ticket on anything. I went from zero to roughly 420 sim tickets in that time.

I have started using the auto battles as a way to play with some really unique team comps and have even taken to manually playing those battles at times. I have been using characters that have been collecting dust lately just for giggles. It has added a new, fun dimension to the game for me.

• Options
    As someone said in the other Sim Ticket post from today -- nothing's going to happen until enough people hit 0 sim tickets -- and there's enough squeaky wheels to make a change happen.

Personally I work. So trying to Auto battles under the desk isn't happening. And when I'm not at work, I do stuff, and am not going to hang out with people while trying to auto battles from my shirt pocket.

Clearly, as is, it just means more of a PITA as their are additional coins I need to gather before using the Slot Machine Grinding for Gear. Of course, if the gear grind wasn't so excessive, no one would care about the Sim tickets.
    #AcolyteShootsTwice
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    As someone said in the other Sim Ticket post from today -- nothing's going to happen until enough people hit 0 sim tickets -- and there's enough squeaky wheels to make a change happen.

Personally I work. So trying to Auto battles under the desk isn't happening. And when I'm not at work, I do stuff, and am not going to hang out with people while trying to auto battles from my shirt pocket.

Clearly, as is, it just means more of a PITA as their are additional coins I need to gather before using the Slot Machine Grinding for Gear. Of course, if the gear grind wasn't so excessive, no one would care about the Sim tickets.

you don't need to auto-battle to not run out of sim tickets, nor do you have to buy them, or buy insane amounts of regular energy refreshes.
    I've also come to the conclusion you're not having enough poops at work =D
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Faff2D2
    253 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    leef wrote: »

you don't need to auto-battle to not run out of sim tickets, nor do you have to buy them, or buy insane amounts of regular energy refreshes.
    I've also come to the conclusion you're not having enough poops at work =D

Care to back up your statement with some math?

Edit: regarding the tickets, not the poops